Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Krsna's Impersonal Form
Pages in category "Krsna's Impersonal Form"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- In the Bhagavad-gita, this fact is very nicely explained in the Ninth Chapter, wherein the Lord (Krsna) says, "In My impersonal form I am spread all over the material energy; everything is resting in Me, but I am not there"
- Krsna is spread throughout the whole universe in His impersonal form. Since everything is a manifestation of the Lord's energy, the Lord can manifest Himself through any energy
- Maya tatam idam sarvam jagad avyakta-murtina: Krsna is everywhere in His impersonal form, and everything rests upon Him. Nonetheless, na caham tesv avasthitah: Krsna is not everywhere
- The self-effulgent material form of the Supreme Personality of Godhead is adored by nondevotees, His impersonal form is adored by those advanced in spiritual knowledge, and His feature as the localized Supersoul is appreciated by yogis
- The universal form of the Lord is the secondary imagination of the impersonal form of the Lord, but the primary form of the Lord is Syamasundara, with two hands, playing on His eternal flute