Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"He helps"|"He will help"|"His help"|"Krishna always will help"|"Krishna can help"|"Krishna for help"|"Krishna has helped"|"Krishna is helping"|"Krishna to help"|"Krishna will always help"|"Krishna will certainly help"|"Krishna will help"|"Krishna will surely help"|"Krishna would help"|"Krsna He helps"|"Krsna Himself will help"|"Krsna as Paramatma helps"|"Krsna as Supersoul helps"|"Krsna can help"|"Krsna for helping"|"Krsna has helped"|"Krsna immediately will help"|"Krsna is already helping"|"Krsna is personally helping"|"Krsna will also help"|"Krsna will always help"|"Krsna will certainly help"|"Krsna, kindly help"|"Krsna, will gradually help"
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Helping"
The following 62 pages are in this category, out of 62 total.
- Agni did not touch the Khandava forest directly but requested Krsna to help him
- All the friends were very daring and would risk any difficulty, because they were confident that Krsna would help them to be victorious in all adventures
- Although Arjuna was putting forward so many arguments based on knowledge of the principles of religion and moral codes, it appears that he was unable to solve his real problem without the help of the spiritual master, Lord Sri Krsna
- As a resident of Vrndavana, Krsnadasa Kaviraja offers his respects to the Deities in these temples and requests God's favor: "My progress in spiritual life is very slow, so I'm asking Your help"
- As Nair's party was determined not to let us have the land I was more determined to take it at any cost. Krsna has helped us, but we should not strain Krsna by such action
- As soon as you become sincere, Krsna responds from within. If you want Krsna, or God, sincerely, then the help will come two ways: from without, from within
- Because Krsna loves you so much that even you accept this material atom, He goes to help you. Therefore He is within. Because sarvasya caham hrdi sannivisthah (BG 15.15). The living entity has a..., enjoying this material world. So he has got everything
- By reading your letter, it seems that you are very fortunate. Krsna has given you the best opportunity for developing your Krsna consciousness and certainly He wants to help you. Therefore He has advised you to approach me
- I have thus given a synopsis of the Vaisnava regulative principles. I have given this in brief just to give you a little direction. When you write on this subject, Krsna will help you by spiritually awakening you
- If a devotee at all wants to cleanse his heart, he must chant and hear the glories of the Lord, Sri Krsna (srnvatam sva-kathah krsnah). This is a simple process. Krsna Himself will help cleanse the heart because He is already seated there
- If a pious man is in need of material help, he prays to the Lord for such help. If a pious man is actually inquisitive about the science of God, he approaches the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna
- If you are sincere, Krishna will help you in all respects. It is said that according to one's sincere desire to have Krishna, Krishna leads one to a bona fide pure devotee of Krishna, and that pure devotee, he is qualified to lead one to Krishna
- If you publish some book in Oriyan language, that book will give you good support. So now you have an opportunity, you are there and Krishna will help. Gradually we will help. Krishna is so kind, He is always ready to help
- Industry does not mean really economic improvement. Real economic improvement means what you produce from the land. That requires God help. Without raw materials, even your industry cannot go on
- Instead of hankering for more and more money, a sincere devotee of the Lord tries to invent some ways to earn his livelihood, and when he does so Krsna helps him
- It is the special mercy of the Supreme Lord that as soon as He knows that one is glorifying His name, fame and attributes, He personally helps cleanse the dirt from one's heart
- Krishna as Paramatma Who is sitting within your heart is now dictating. Krishna is so kind that He wants to help us as Spiritual Master in two ways
- Krishna can help us immediately with all of His resources, but first of all He wants to see how much we can work seriously. So the more we become steady and serious, the more help we will have from Him, rest assured
- Krsna continued, "After all, you have to prepare yourself for your next life. I therefore advise that you select someone who can help you in both this life and the next, for I am completely unable to help"
- Krsna does put you in miserable condition, but He helps you get out from the miserable condition
- Krsna had promised that in the Battle of Kuruksetra He would not even touch a weapon to help either side; He would remain neutral. Although Krsna was Arjuna's charioteer, He had promised that He would not help Arjuna by using any weapons
- Krsna is ready to help you from within and without provided you are anxious to get that help
- Krsna is situated in everyone's heart. Actually, He is the spiritual master, caitya-guru. So in order to help us, He comes out as physical spiritual master. And therefore saksad-dharitvena sama... Spiritual master is representative of Krsna
- Krsna is very kind. He is helping you in different ways. He is within your heart. Krsna is within your heart. Antaryami. Caitya-guru. And is presenting Himself as spiritual master both ways, externally, internally. He is trying to help you
- Krsna reveals Himself from within to one who is serious about God realization. Both Krsna and the spiritual master help the sincere soul
- Krsna was asked by King Yudhisthira to help in constructing a suitable house to be planned by the great architect Visvakarma, the celestial engineer in the heavenly kingdom
- Krsna was obliged to kill the demon Putana, and because the killing of a woman is forbidden according to Vedic sastra, He could not help but close His eyes
- Lord Krsna says in the Bhagavad-gita that He helps the digestion in the form of vaisvanara. The Supreme Personality of Godhead is all-pervasive; therefore, His presence in the stomach as vaisvanara is not extraordinary
- Lord Sri Krsna made a plan to help Arjuna to kidnap Subhadra, sister of Sri Krsna, because Baladeva was inclined to hand her over to Duryodhana. Yudhisthira also agreed with Sri Krsna, and thus Subhadra was taken by force by Arjuna
- Lord Visnu said: O demigods, cast into the ocean of milk all kinds of vegetables, grass, creepers and drugs. Then, with My help, making Mandara Mountain the churning rod and Vasuki the rope for churning, churn the ocean of milk with undiverted attention
- One must be qualified to receive the knowledge. Krsna is helping us from within. He is giving us knowledge from within. Without also. So without, He's spiritual master. And within He's Supersoul, caitya-guru. In this way, we are getting knowledge
- One who wants to continue to forget the Lord is helped by the Lord to forget Him birth after birth
- So long he has to eat meat, he cannot be initiated. Let him attend classes regularly, and render service as much as possible, and Krishna will help him to get out of this dilemma
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "In this Age of Kali, Krsna is manifest in two forms - wood and water. Thus, by enabling the conditioned souls to see the wood and bathe in the water, He helps them become liberated"
- Srimad-Bhagavatam (1.2.17) says, "By hearing of the activities of the Lord, the devotee draws the attention of the Lord. Thus the Lord, being situated in the heart of every living being, helps the devotee by giving him proper directions"
- The great sage Sukadeva said: "My dear Maharaja Pariksit, the Supreme Personality of Godhead Krsna is always ready to help you"
- The Lord (Krsna) has already performed His duties to help the demigods, and He is awaiting the rest. You Pandavas may wait as long as the Lord is here on earth
- The Lord is more anxious to take us back into His kingdom than we can desire. Most of us do not desire at all to go back to Godhead. Only a very few men want to go back to Godhead. But anyone who desires to go back to Godhead, Krsna helps in all respects
- The nations of the world are very eager to again have one state under one flag, but for this they must seek the favor of Lord Krsna, who alone can help us become one worldwide nation
- The other party was equipped with all military strength supported by big generals like Bhisma, Drona and Salya and it would have been physically impossible for Arjuna to win the battle had the Lord not helped him by every kind of tactic
- The Siva-jvara thus understood that without Krsna, or Narayana, no one could help him. He therefore rightly took shelter of Lord Krsna and, with folded hands, began to pray as follows
- The spiritual master is external manifestation of the Supersoul. Thus the Lord helps the living entity, helps both from inside & outside
- The transcendental name of Krsna, even though uttered unconsciously or by force of circumstances, can help one obtain freedom from the hurdle of birth and death
- This attitude will help you. Always pray to Krsna humbly and He will surely help you
- This Krsna consciousness movement is meant for the purpose of understanding God. The spiritual master is the living representative of Krsna who helps externally, and Krsna as Supersoul helps internally
- To fulfill his (Living entity) desires, although they are temporary and illusory, You (Krsna) enter this temporary manifestation to help him
- To identify oneself with Krsna's devotees, to always feel inability without the help of Krsna, and to always think oneself inferior to Krsna, even though one may have full capacity to perform something on his own
- Uddhava said, "Everything is under the control of this time factor. If Your (Krsna's) invisible time factor can perform such wonderful acts through Lord Brahma and Lord Siva, will not Your personal presence help Bhimasena conquer Jarasandha?"
- Uddhava said, "I think, therefore, that Your Lordship (Krsna) should immediately go there (Hastinapura to satisfy King Yudhisthira) to help the King in this great venture"
- When the horses were yoked and the chariot was ready to go, Krsna helped the brahmana up and gave him a seat by His side. Immediately they started from Dvaraka and within one night arrived at the province of Vidarbha
- Whenever one is perplexed, let him take shelter of the lotus feet of Vasudeva, Krsna, who will give the devotee intelligence to help him surpass all difficulties and return home, back to Godhead
- You are already trained, so you can develop a nice center. Krsna will help. Your devotional service will never be lost. Be sincere and pray to Krsna that you remain in standard Krsna Consciousness
- You are scientist, devotee, and ksatriya. As ksatriya you'll force: (laughing) "You must believe this, or I will kill you." (laughter) And as scientist, the convincing argument... And as devotee, Krsna will help you. That's all
- Yudhisthira said, "By performing Rajasuya-Yajna, I wish to satisfy all the demigods, who are Your empowered representatives within this material world & I wish that You will kindly help me in this great venture so that it may be successfully executed"