Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Helps Those Who Help Themselves (4 P)
Pages in category "God's Helping"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- He (Lord Rama) made friendship with Sugriva, who was helped by the Lord to kill Vali, brother of Sugriva. By the help of Lord Rama, Sugriva became the king of the Vanaras (a race of gorillas)
- He (the Supreme Godhead) manifests Himself as spiritual master both internally and externally to help the conditioned soul both ways
- O Lord, O Transcendence, kindly help us by giving us the power to execute bhakti-yoga so that we can control our restless minds and fix them upon You
- Once a person resolves to accept only those things conducive to devotional service, the Lord's internal potency helps him reach goal
- Only in such a mood will the Lord help the devotee make regular progress toward the path of liberation
- Outside He is helping, spiritual master. Spiritual master is external manifestation of the Supreme Lord
- She (one old woman) began to call God, "God, help me." And God came, "What you want?" "Kindly help me to get this bundle on my head." (laughter) Just see. God came to giving benediction, and she wanted to "Give this bundle again on my head"
- Since the potent and potencies are identical, even the conception of His impersonal cosmic feature helps the conditioned soul to associate with the Lord indirectly and thus gradually rise to the stage of personal contact
- The complete central force is generated from the heart by the Lord, who is seated there and who helps the conditioned soul in remembering and forgetting
- The devotees are submissive, and therefore the transcendental knowledge descends from the Personality of Godhead to Brahma and from Brahma to his sons and disciples in succession. This process is helped by the Supersoul within such devotees
- The devotees of the Lord see the Lord eye to eye by His causeless mercy; thus the Lord helps His devotees reach the supermost spiritual planet, Goloka Vrndavana
- The Lord always helps the pure devotees by imparting necessary knowledge within their hearts, and thus out of His special favor He dissipates all the darkness of ignorance
- The Lord as Paramatma helps the living being to get material happiness because the living being is helpless in all respects in obtaining what he desires. He proposes, and the Lord dispose
- The Lord desires the conditioned souls hovering in the material creation to be reclaimed to go back home, back to Godhead, and thus He helps them by preparing the transcendental literatures like the Vedas
- The Lord helps the devotee to achieve Krsna consciousness by yoga, and when he becomes fully Krsna conscious the Lord protects him from falling down to a miserable conditioned life
- The Lord helps the falling living entity glide down to the lowest point, just to give him the chance to see if he is happy by misusing his independence
- The Lord helps the living entity to enjoy material creation, but He is aloof from such false enjoyment
- The Lord says, "In other words, I wish to help him become more and more advanced in spiritual life. Such a person is to be understood as having already achieved sarsti"
- The Lord's various expansions, such as Lord Brahma, Lord Siva, Candra and Indra, all thought, "Gajendra is not asking our help. He is asking the help of the Supreme, who is above all of us"
- The Personality of Godhead, after hearing the elephant's plea, felt that the elephant needed His immediate help, for he was in great distress
- The practice of yoga, especially bhakti-yoga in Krsna consciousness, may appear to be a very difficult job. But if anyone follows the principles with great determination, the Lord will surely help, for God helps those who help themselves
- The secret in a devotee's writing is that when he writes about the pastimes of the Lord, the Lord helps him; he does not write alone
- There is another plan behind the creation: to help the living entities realize that they are created for the transcendental sense gratification of the Lord and not for their individual sense gratification
- To get the assistance and help of a bona fide spiritual master means to receive the direct help of the Lord Himself
- We therefore pray unto You, O Lord, for You are very affectionate to Your devotees. Please help us remember You and utter Your holy names, attributes and activities, which can dispel all the reactions of our sinful lives
- When a living entity desires to serve the Lord in transcendental loving service, the Lord helps the devotee in so many ways as the caitya-guru, or the spiritual master within, & thus the devotee can perform many wonderful activities
- When one is helped by the Lord Himself, the whole process becomes as easy as anything by the divine grace of the Lord
- When the living entity prefers to misuse his independence & glide down towards nescience, the all-merciful Lord first of all tries to protect him from the trap, but when he persists in gliding down to hell, the Lord helps him to forget his real position