Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Krsna's Growing"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Although His body does not deteriorate like a material body, it still appears that Lord Krsna grows from childhood to boyhood and from boyhood to youth. But astonishingly enough He never ages beyond youth
- As He grew to six and seven years old, the Lord was given charge of looking after the cows and bulls in the grazing grounds
- As They (Ksna and Balarama) grew up They began talking with Their parents and others in childish language, and thus They gave great pleasure to all the inhabitants of Vrndavana
- Garbhodakasayi Visnu grows a lotus stem from the lotuslike depression in the center of His transcendental abdomen, and thus Brahma, the first living being in the universe, is born. Therefore, the Lord is known as the Pankajanabhi
- Garga Muni said, "This child (Krsna) will grow in power, beauty, opulence - in everything - on the level of Narayana, the Supreme Personality of God. Therefore I would advise that you protect Him very carefully so that He may grow without disturbance"
- We never see a picture of Krsna in old age because He never grows old like us, although He is the oldest person in the whole creation - past, present, and future. Neither His body nor His intelligence ever deteriorates or changes
- When Krsna grew up a little more, He began to turn Himself backside up; He did not merely lie down on His back. And another function was observed by Yasoda and Nanda Maharaja: Krsna's first birthday
- When Krsna was a little grown up and was taking care of the small calves, He would often go near the forest
- When the babies (Krsna and Balarama) were sucking their breasts, the mothers would see small teeth coming in. Thus their joy would be intensified to see their children grow