Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Grandsons"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- He (Yudhisthira) posted Vajra, the son of Aniruddha (grandson of Lord Krsna), at Mathura as the King of Surasena. Afterwards Maharaja Yudhisthira performed a Prajapatya sacrifice and placed in himself the fire for quitting household life
- In the pictures of Krsna on the battlefield of Kuruksetra we can see that He is youthful, although at that time He was old enough to have sons, grandsons, and great grandsons
- It is stated by Sukadeva Gosvami that all the members of the Yadu dynasty had many children. Just as Krsna had many sons, grandsons and great-grandsons, each one of the kings named herewith also had similar family extensions
- Krsna's family - Krsna and His wives, along with their sons and grandsons and even great-grandsons - all combined together, include very nearly one billion family members
- Krsna's grandsons kidnapped Duryodhana's daughter, which caused a fight between the Kuru and Yadu families. Afterward, an adjustment was made by the elderly members of the Kuru family. Such marriages were current in bygone ages