Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Following"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- After following him (Sankhacuda) a very short distance, Krsna caught him, struck his head with His fist and killed him. He then took the valuable jewel and returned
- As the perfect exemplary householder, Lord Sri Krsna followed this tarpana (pleasing) system and offered respectful obeisances to the elderly, superior members of His family
- Krsna and Balarama exactly followed those principles with great devotion and underwent the regulations of brahmacarya. Thus They satisfied Their spiritual master, who instructed Them in Vedic knowledge
- Krsna continued, "People expected that I would follow in the footsteps of My foster father, Nanda Maharaja, and be faithful to Srimati Radharani and all Her friends in the village of Vrndavana. But all of a sudden I left them"
- Krsna is the supreme instructor and perfect follower of all religious principles, as well as the supreme enforcer of such principles
- Krsna replied to the messenger of Paundraka, "You (Paundraka) are a foolish rascal. I directly call you a rascal, and I refuse to follow your instructions"
- The next day, the brahmana begged permission from Gopala and started for his country. Gopala followed him, step by step
- The simple and delicate women truly thought that Lord Sri Krsna, their beloved husband, followed them and was dominated by them. They were unaware of the extent of the glories of their husband, as the atheists are unaware of Him as the supreme controller
- The wives of Lord Krsna took it for granted that the Lord was a henpecked husband, always following them in lonely places
- They (Krsna and Balarama) learned the favorable and unfavorable accents and meters, how to sing different kinds of rhythms and melodies, and how to follow them by beating different kinds of drums
- When Krsna and Balarama were crawling about Vrajabhumi, They were enchanted by the sound of ankle bells. Thus They sometimes followed other people, who would enjoy the crawling of Krsna and Balarama
- When Krsna and Balarama were informed of the flight of Satadhanva, They mounted Their chariot, its flag marked by a picture of Garuda, and followed immediately
- While Gopala followed the young brahmana, the tinkling sound of His ankle bells could be heard. The brahmana became very pleased, and he cooked first-class rice for Gopala to eat