Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
chase | chased | chases | chasing
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Chasing"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- A lamb at home, a lion in the chase." (laughter) When you are chasing, you must be a lion. (laughter) But when you come home, you do not try to chase the devotees
- Arjuna immediately took up his bow, Gandiva, and chased away all the princes; exactly as a lion drives away all small animals simply by chasing them, Arjuna drove away all the princes, without killing even one of them
- Taking up His fierce chopper, His shield, His bow and a quiver of arrows, Lord Parasurama, exceedingly angry, chased Kartaviryarjuna just as a lion chases an elephant
- The general activities of all the mothers of the cowherd boys were to kiss them, to embrace them, to call them by their names and sometimes to mildly chastise them for their stealing habits
- The great hero, the son of Prthu, chased him (Indra) again. But when he saw that Indra was carrying in his hand a staff with a skull at the top and was again wearing the dress of a sannyasi, he still chose not to kill him
- The King of heaven once took the shape of a pigeon-hunter bird (eagle), and Agni, the fire-god, took the shape of a pigeon. The pigeon, while being chased by the eagle, took shelter on the lap of Maharaja Sibi