Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Fear (1 C, 5 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Fear"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- After seeing her son so engaged, she very silently approached Him from behind. Krsna, however, saw her coming toward Him with a stick in her hand, and He immediately got down from the grinding mortar and began to flee in fear
- As soon as Krsna saw all the gopis, He was struck with emotion. Thus He could not hide Himself, and out of fear He became motionless
- At that time, Krsna became very much afraid of Jarati and went to His elder brother Baladeva. He said, "My dear brother, I have stolen yogurt! Just see - Jarati is coming hurriedly to catch Me!"
- He was taking butter from a pot which was hanging from the ceiling on a swing, and He was feeding it to the monkeys. She saw Krsna looking this way and that way in fear of her because He was conscious of His naughty behavior
- His playmates then threatened not to allow Him to play with them again. Krsna became afraid, and instead of going back home, He went back again to play with the boys. At that time, mother Yasoda scolded the children
- Jarasandha said, "Krsna, I know that You are a coward. I refuse to fight with You because You become very confused when You face me in fighting. Out of fear of me You left Mathura & now You have taken shelter within the sea"
- Jarasandha took it for granted that the two brothers (Krsna and Balarama) were afraid of his military power and had hidden Themselves at the top of the mountain
- Krsna continued, "First of all, you (Rukmini) may know that I was so much afraid of Jarasandha that I could not dare live on the land, and thus I have constructed this house within the water of the sea"
- Krsna continued, "It is not My business to disclose this secret to others, but you (Rukmini) must know that I am not very heroic; I am a coward and am afraid of My enemies. Still I am not safe, because all the great kings of the land are inimical to Me"
- Krsna has become fearful to Yasoda: "My dear mother, kindly do not bind Me. I shall obey your orders." So Yasoda has become more than God, more than Krsna
- Krsna is unlimited, no one can catch Him, but if someone follows the parampara, he agrees to be captured. Everyone is afraid of Krsna, but Krsna is afraid of Mother Yasoda. That is Krsna's special mercy
- Krsna knows no loss, He knows no defamation, He has no fear, He has no anxiety, and He does not know calamity. He is simply encircled by the dancers of Vraja and is enjoying their company in the rasa dance
- Mother Yasoda could understand that Krsna was unnecessarily afraid, and for His benefit she wanted to allay His fears. Being the topmost well-wisher of her child, Yasoda thought, "If the child is too fearful of me, I don’t know what will happen to Him"
- My Lord, even the learned sages become disturbed in their intelligence when they see that Your Greatness engages in fruitive work although You are free from all desires, that You take birth although You are unborn, that You flee out of fear of the enemy
- Rukmini continued, "My dear all-powerful son of Vasudeva (Krsna), Your statement that You have taken shelter within the water of the ocean, being afraid of all the great princes, is quite unsuitable, for my experience with You contradicts this"
- Rukmini continued, "My dear husband, You (Krsna) have rightly said that You have taken shelter in the water of the sea as if You were afraid of the kings. But who are the kings of this material world"
- When He was caught, Krsna was almost on the point of crying. He smeared His hands over His eyes, which were anointed with black eye cosmetics. The child saw His mother’s face while she stood over Him, and His eyes became restless from fear
- When I think of Krsna - how He went away from His father's protection to Vraja and lived there incognito out of fear of the enemy, and how, although unlimitedly powerful, He fled from Mathura in fear - all these bewildering incidents give me distress