Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Falling (1 C, 1 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Falling"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- As Krsna never falls, when we revive our spiritual consciousness, Krsna consciousness, we never fall again to material existence. One should understand the position of the supreme Acyuta, Krsna
- As soon as They lay down on the bedding, They very quickly fell fast asleep. In this way, Krsna and Balarama used to enjoy Vrndavana life as cowherd boys
- Dear Krsna, by seeing Your beautiful face decorated with tresses of hair, by seeing the beauty of Your earrings falling on Your cheeks, and by seeing the nectar of Your lips, the beauty of Your smiling glances
- Dear Krsna, we have simply surrendered ourselves as Your maidservants, for we have seen Your beautiful face decorated with tresses of hair, Your earrings falling upon Your cheeks, the nectar of Your lips, and the beauty of Your smile
- Krsna and Balarama fell at Their parents' feet and offered them prayers. Vasudeva and Devaki had suffered so much trouble from Kamsa because Krsna was their son
- Krsna, the Parabrahman, or the Supreme Brahman, being always situated in full knowledge, is never overcome by such activities. Therefore Krsna is called Acyuta, meaning "He who never falls down"
- Some of the gopis fanned Radha and Krsna, others massaged Their feet, and some fed Them betel leaves to chew. When Radha and Krsna fell asleep, all the gopis also lay down. When I saw this, My mind was very happy
- Sometimes They (Krsna and Balarama) would fall into the clay and mud of Vrndavana and would approach Their mothers smeared with clay and saffron
- When Krsna was a baby, one day He was walking in the courtyard, capturing the finger of His father, and because He could not walk steadily He appeared to be almost falling down
- While His father Vasudeva was crossing the Yamuna with the baby Lord Krsna for a safe place at Gokula on the other bank of the river from Mathura, the Lord fell down in the river, and by the dust of His lotus feet the river at once became sanctified
- While mother Yasoda was listening to the chanting of the Vedic hymns, the child appeared to be falling asleep, and therefore she very silently laid Him down on the bed