Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Explaining (22 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Explaining"
The following 66 pages are in this category, out of 66 total.
- Although Krsna previously explained the proficiency of executing Vedic rituals, performing fruitive activity as enjoined in the Vedas, practicing yoga and cultivating jnana, these last instructions are most powerful and stand above all the others
- An analytical study of the soul and the body has been very graphically explained by Lord Krsna
- Anything material, it will burn, it will be cut into pieces, it can be dried up, it can be moistened. Because we cannot see the soul, Krsna has explained in a negative definition what is the characteristic of the soul
- Arjuna inquired: O my Lord, O Supreme Person, what is Brahman? What is the self? What are fruitive activities? What is this material manifestation? And what are the demigods? Please explain this to me. BG 8.1 - 1972
- Arjuna was put into ignorance on the Battlefield of Kuruksetra just to question Lord Krsna about the problems of life so that the Lord could explain them for the benefit of future generations of human beings and chalk out the plan of life
- As explained in the Bhagavad-gita, the separated material energy of the Personality of Godhead is covered by eight kinds of material coverings: earth, water, fire, air, sky, mind, intelligence and false ego
- At the request of Balarama, Krsna briefly explained the whole situation: how the calves and boys were stolen by Brahma and how He was concealing the incident by expanding Himself so people would not know that the original calves and boys were missing
- I (Krsna) shall now explain the knowable, knowing which you will taste the eternal. Brahman, the spirit, beginningless and subordinate to Me, lies beyond the cause and effect of this material world
- I have explained to you the most confidential of all knowledge. Deliberate on this fully, and then do what you wish to do. BG 18.63 - 1972
- I shall explain to you My actual form and situation, My attributes, activities and six opulences
- I shall now explain the knowable, knowing which you will taste the eternal. This is beginningless, and it is subordinate to Me. It is called Brahman, the spirit, and it lies beyond the cause and effect of this material world. BG 13.13 - 1972
- If you want to know God, you can know Him when He explains Himself. Otherwise, you cannot speculate
- In all the revealed scriptures of Vedic culture, devotional service to Lord Krsna is explained throughout
- In Bhagavad-gita, Krsna also explains the soul by giving negative definitions
- In the Bhagavad-gita, Lord Krsna explains that although everything is resting on His energy, He is different or separate from the energy
- In the Bhagavad-gita, the Lord explains His personal rays (brahma-jyotir), the dazzling effulgence of His personal form
- In the Bhagavad-gita, three principal subjects have been explained by Lord Sri Krsna, namely karma-yoga, jnana-yoga and bhakti-yoga, but one can reach the Vaikuntha planets by the practice of bhakti-yoga only
- In the Fourth Chapter of the Bhagavad-gita Lord Krsna affirms that formerly (some 120 million years before the Battle of Kuruksetra) He explained the mystic philosophy of the Gita to the sun-god
- In the Hari-vamsa, Krsna further explains, "This brahmajyoti is an expansion of My spiritual energy." Krsna told Arjuna, "The brahmajyoti is beyond the region of My external energy, known as maya-sakti"
- In the Kena Upanisad it is stated that the Supreme Brahman is the rest for everything, and Krsna has already explained that everything is resting on Him
- King Ugrasena then called for a meeting of all important kings and chiefs. He also invited Satrajit, and before the whole assembly Krsna explained the incident of the recovery of the jewel from Jambavan
- Krsna continued, "As I have already explained, I am not very much interested in family life or love between husband and wife. By nature, I am not very fond of family life, wife, children, home and opulences"
- Krsna explained to His father, "The cloud is caused by the action of the mode of passion; therefore it is the mode of passion which causes the rainfall. And after the rainfall, the living entities derive the result - success in agricultural work"
- Krsna further explained to His father, "This cosmic manifestation is going on under the influence of three modes of material nature - goodness, passion and ignorance. These three modes are the causes of creation, maintenance and destruction"
- Krsna has explained in the Bhagavad-gita that He is the SP of Godhead, and that whenever there are discrepancies in the regulative principles of man's religious life and a prominence of irreligious activities, He appears on this earthly planet
- Krsna has explained the material elements: bhumir apo 'nalo vayuh kham mano buddhir eva ca (BG 7.4). But these material elements cannot work independently
- Krsna is explaining about the demonic nature. The first characteristic of demonic nature is they do not know what should be the pravrtti and what should be nivrtti, proper and improper action
- Krsna is explaining Himself in the Bhagavad-gita so much. Don't bother very much to know Krsna. That is not possible. Simply increase your unalloyed love for Krsna. That is perfection of life
- Krsna is explaining Himself in the Bhagavad-gita, Krsna is sending His representative acarya to teach you, and Krsna is within yourself trying to teach you if you are actually serious. Then where is the difficulty?
- Krsna is explaining Himself. God is explaining what is God. That is real knowledge. If you speculate on God, it is not possible. You cannot understand
- Krsna is explaining Himself; God is explaining Himself. We shall not take that statement, but either we shall deny or we shall accept God without any head and leg and so on, so many things. This is our disease
- Krsna is there, and Krsna is explaining Himself, "I am like this." But unfortunately we'll not understand Krsna, but we'll try to speculate what is God. This is our disease
- Krsna said, "And most importantly, a woman must take care of her children" In this way, Krsna explained the duty of a woman. He also stressed the point of serving the husband
- Krsna wanted to explain to Arjuna that by killing the body of his grandfather (Bhismadeva) he would not be killing the soul proper
- Lord Krsna assured Lord Brahma, 'By My mercy all these things will be awakened in you.' Saying this, the Lord began to explain the three truths (tattvas) to Lord Brahma
- Lord Krsna's avesa forms are also explained in the Laghu-bhagavatamrta
- Lord Krsna, however, has explained in the Gita that out of these four types of neophytes, the one who is wise is very dear to Him because a wise man, if he is attached to Krsna, is not seeking an exchange of material benefits
- Lord said: O Arjuna, I have already explained that there are two classes of men who realize the Self. Some are inclined to understand Him by empirical, philosophical speculation, and others are inclined to know Him by devotional work. BG 3.3 - 1972
- Lord Sri Krsna, the supreme authority of all religious principles, the Vedas, has personally pointed out these differences, and He is about to explain the reason for this in the following slokas
- O best of the Bharatas, I shall now explain to you the different times at which, passing away from this world, one does or does not come back. BG 8.23 - 1972
- O Brahma, I shall explain all these truths to you. Since you are a living being (jiva), without My explanation you will not be able to understand your relationship with Me, devotional activity and life's ultimate goal
- O son of Prtha, in this world there are two kinds of created beings. One is called the divine and the other demonic. I have already explained to you at length the divine qualities. Now hear from Me of the demoniac. BG 16.6 - 1972
- Simply to understand Krsna is liberation. And that is also explained. What is that tattva? How one can understand tattvatah, that is explained by Krsna. Bhaktya mam abhijanati yavan yas casmi tattvatah. That tattva is bhakti, not karma, jnana, yoga
- Sri Krsna explains that only the remains of sacrifice are purified and fit for consumption by those who are seeking advancement in life and release from the clutches of the material entanglement
- That summum bonum of Vedic knowledge or Vedanta is Krsna. So that Vedanta knowledge, Krsna personified, He is explaining Himself in the Bhagavad-gita
- The authentic scriptures describe the transcendental activities, features, form and qualities of Krsna, and Krsna explains Himself in the Bhagavad-gita, the most authentic scripture in the world
- The body exists because of the presence of the Supreme Lord and the jiva, which is part of the Lord. This is further explained by the Lord Himself in Bhagavad-gita
- The gopis' attitude toward Krsna, although seemingly lusty, should not be considered to be like lusty desires of ordinary women. The reason is explained by Krsna Himself. Activities in devotional service to Krsna are transcendental to any fruitive result
- The impersonal or pantheistic view that everything is God is not a very intelligent proposal. The real position, as explained by the Lord Himself, is that although nothing can exist without Him, it is not a fact that everything is Him
- The Lord explains in the Bhagavad-gita that there is nothing superior to Him and that the impersonal Brahman is subordinately situated as a manifestation of His personal rays
- The toleration of the tree is explained by Lord Krsna Himself, and those who are engaged in the preaching of Krsna consciousness should learn lessons from the teachings of Lord Krsna and Lord Caitanya through Their direct disciplic succession
- The Vedas are subjects which had to be explained even to Brahmaji by the Supreme Lord. Therefore the subject matter is understood by persons with exceptional qualities of goodness
- The Vedas personified, prayed to the Lord as follows, "My dear Lord, it is very difficult to understand spiritual knowledge. Your appearance here just as You are, is to explain to us this most difficult subject of knowledge of the spirit"
- There is a difference between the Supersoul and the individual soul, and this is explained in the Bhagavad-gita, Fifteenth Chapter, wherein the Lord says that although He is situated with the living entity in the same body, He is superior
- Therefore, O Vidura, does it not pain us, His servitors, when we remember that He (Krsna) used to stand before Ugrasena, who was sitting on the royal throne, and used to submit explanations before him, saying, "O My lord, please let it be known to you"?
- We are struggling very hard with this mind and six senses. So we have to make the mind our friend. Now, Krsna is gradually making progress to explain to Arjuna how the mind can be made friend
- We can know something of the unlimited when it is explained by the unlimited, as has been done by the Lord Himself in the unique statements of the Bhagavad-gita, and it can also be known to some extent from realized souls like Sukadeva Gosvami
- When Krsna Himself speaks about Himself, it is auspicious for all the worlds. To the demons, such explanations by Krsna Himself may appear to be strange because the demons always study Krsna from their own standpoint