Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Krsna's Enmities"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Although each thought that she was the only wife of Krsna and was very, very dear to Him, Lord Krsna, being atmarama, self-sufficient, felt neither attraction nor enmity toward any one of them
- From the very beginning of His appearance, Krsna was the greatest enemy of all demoniac persons, although Krsna's enmity toward the demons is actually comparable to His friendship with the devotees
- Krsna thought that "I have sucked her (Putana) breast, so she is My mother. She must go to the same destination as Yasoda Ma." Just see. That is His enmity
- Krsna's inimical actions are not displays of enmity toward His so-called enemies, but in the material field one thinks that He is favorable to devotees and unfavorable to nondevotees
- Krsna's mercy is not exhibited in partiality towards one and enmity towards another