Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Embrace"
The following 58 pages are in this category, out of 58 total.
- Actually, the activities of sense gratification are material. In the spiritual world there are symptoms like kissing and embracing, but there is no sense-gratificatory process as it exists in the material world
- Akrura thought, "By His (Krsna's) merciful embrace, surely my body, heart and soul will be completely cleansed of the actions and reactions of my past life. When our bodies touch, I will immediately stand up with folded hands, with all humility"
- Akrura thought, "Since Krsna knows my heart, certainly when I approach Him, He will embrace me. Not only am I a member of the Yadu dynasty, but I am His relative and an unalloyed, pure devotee"
- As soon as He (Krsna) approached the gopis, the Lord smiled, and after embracing them and inquiring about their welfare, He began to encourage them, saying
- As soon as King Yudhisthira embraced Him (Krsna), he became free from all the contamination of material existence. He immediately felt transcendental bliss and merged in an ocean of happiness
- As soon as the news of Jarasandha's death was announced, all the citizens of Magadha began to cry, "Alas! Alas!" while Lord Krsna and Arjuna embraced Bhimasena to congratulate him
- He (Akrura) remained stunned in ecstasy, as if devoid of all powers to see and speak. Lord Krsna, who is very kind to His devotees, raised Akrura with His hand and embraced him. It appeared that Lord Krsna was very much pleased with Akrura
- He said, "Who am I? A sinful, poor friend of a brahmana. And who is Krsna? The Supreme Personality of Godhead, full in six opulences. Nonetheless, He has embraced me with His two arms"
- His (Krisna's) beautiful talks with them, His embracing, kissing and other activities. Being so attracted to Krsna, they imitated His dancing, His walking and His smiling, as if they themselves were Krsna
- If He likes He can tightly embrace Me and make Me feel oneness with Him, or by not giving Me His audience, He may corrode My mind and body. Nevertheless, it is He who is the Lord of My life
- In their dealings as husband and wife, Krsna & His queens would smile, talk, joke, embrace and so on, and their conjugal relationship ever-increasingly developed. In this way, Krsna and the queens enjoyed transcendental happiness in their household life
- Indeed, because we have also been embraced by Your arms, which give us courage, and seen Your chest, which is beautiful and broad, we have surrendered ourselves
- It is said that after enjoying love affairs with Krsna by dancing, embracing and kissing, the gopis would sometimes become very tired, and Krsna, out of His causeless mercy and compassion, would smear their faces with His lotus hands
- Krsna and Balarama went before Nanda and Yasoda and very affectionately embraced them, and then the two Lords spoke as follows
- Krsna could understand that the gopis were rapt in ecstasy by embracing Him in their minds, and therefore, since He is present in everyone's heart, He reciprocated the embracing from within
- Krsna had so many girlfriends. There are so many nice descriptions of embracing, kissing, but there is no pregnancy or abortion
- Krsna's behavior with His wives - His movements, His talking with them, His smiling, His embracing and similar other activities, which are just like those of a loving husband - kept them always very much attached to Him
- Krsna, the Supersoul of everyone, is already within the body of everyone; therefore if He sees someone or embraces someone there is no question of impropriety
- Lord Balarama and Krsna also embraced King Nanda and mother Yasoda, and then They offered Their respect unto their lotus feet by bowing down
- Lord Krsna dried the wet breasts of Rukminiji with His hand. Understanding the seriousness of Rukmini's love for Him, He embraced her to His chest
- Lord Krsna embraced every one of them, and by the touch of the Supreme Personality of Godhead the Pandavas immediately became freed from all reactions of material contamination and were therefore smiling in spiritual bliss
- Lord Krsna immediately left His seat and came forward to receive His brahmana friend and, upon reaching him, embraced the brahmana with His two arms
- Lord Krsna is the reservoir of all transcendental pleasure, yet He Himself felt great pleasure upon embracing the poor brahmana because He was meeting His very dear friend
- Lord Krsna's sweetness is so attractive that it steals away His own mind. Thus even He wants to embrace Himself
- Lord Sri Krsna Himself embraced the other three Pandavas, Arjuna, Nakula and Sahadeva. The eyes of all three brothers were inundated with tears, and Arjuna embraced Krsna again and again because they were intimate friends
- People in general might have taken pleasure in that nice autumn breeze, but the gopis, not being embraced by Krsna, were not very much satisfied
- Pleased to see Lord Sri Krsna passing with His thousands of queens, they (young girls of Hastinapur) showered flowers on the procession, embraced Lord Krsna within their minds and gave Him a hearty reception
- Prahlada Maharaja was always absorbed in thought of Krsna. Thus, being always embraced by the Lord, he did not know how his bodily necessities, such as sitting, walking, eating, lying down, drinking and talking, were being automatically performed
- Sex life is there in Krsna, not exactly like this, but there is a, I mean to say, unification of embracing, kissing, everything is there, but there is no pregnancy, there is no abortion. That is the perfection
- Since I am but a poor, sinful brahma-bandhu, not brahminically qualified although born in a brahmana family, & You, Lord Krsna, are the shelter of the goddess of fortune, it is simply wonderful, my dear Lord Krsna that You have embraced me with Your arms
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "O wife of the deer, Lord Krsna has been embracing His beloved, and thus the kunkuma powder on Her raised breasts has covered His garland of kunda flowers. The fragrance of this garland is flowing here"
- Sridama said, "If You want to pacify us, You (Krsna) must embrace each one of us with Your arms"
- Stated in Srimad-Bhagavatam: "When the cowherd girls and Krsna thus joined together, each girl thought that Krsna was dearly embracing her alone"
- Sudama thought, "He (Krsna) also respects the brahmanas so much that He embraced to His chest such a poor brahmana as me, although He never embraces anyone to His chest except the goddess of fortune"
- Sudama thought, "How can there be any comparison between me, a poor, sinful brahmana, & the S.L Krsna, who is the only shelter of the goddess of fortune? considering me a brahmana, with heartfelt pleasure He embraced me in His two transcendental arms
- The gopis are so fortunate that during the rasa-lila Krsna personally embraced them with His arms and kissed them face to face. Certainly it is not possible for any women in the three worlds to achieve this except the gopis
- The gopis continued, "You are very jolly; the hairs on your body are these jubilant trees and plants. Lord Krsna must have been very much pleased with you; otherwise how could He have embraced you in the form of Varaha the boar?"
- The gopis have been embraced by Your arms, and even the goddess of fortune desires this. Now all of these are glorified
- The gopis so enjoyed the company of Krsna, the husband of the goddess of fortune, that they forgot that they had any other husbands in the world, and upon being embraced by the arms of Krsna and dancing and singing with Him, they forgot everything
- The personified Vedas continued, "They (the gopis) wanted to be embraced by the arms of Krsna, which resemble the beautiful round shape of a snake. Similarly, we, the Vedic hymns, simply concentrate our minds on the lotus feet of Your Lordship"
- The personified Vedas said, "The gopis, who are embraced by Your serpentine hands and who have such lusty attitudes, also achieve the same perfection"
- The two younger Pandava brothers (Nakula and Sahadeva), after being embraced by Lord Krsna, fell down at His lotus feet to offer their respects
- There is the following statement by a gopi, "My dear Krsna, the first thing You should do is just embrace me with Your strong arms. Then, my dear friend, I shall first smell Your head, and then I shall enjoy with You"
- They (the Queens) were especially surprised to see that Lord Krsna had embraced him exactly as He embraced His elder brother, Balaramaji, because Lord Krsna used to embrace only Rukmini or Balarama, and no one else
- They foolishly think that Krsna is like themselves and that He embraces the gopis just as an ordinary man embraces a young girl
- This attempt would create a situation wherein the Lord could embrace them as they willingly approached Him. Upon being embraced, the wives of the Lord would feel on their mouths a clear indication of conjugal love
- Upon hearing the anxious plea of the gopis, the Supreme Personality of Godhead smiled, and being very kind to the gopis, the Lord, although self-sufficient, began to embrace them and kiss them as they desired
- Upon seeing His own reflection in a bejeweled pillar of His Dvaraka palace, Krsna desired to embrace it, saying, "Alas, I have never seen such a person before. Who is He? Just by seeing Him I have become eager to embrace Him, exactly like Radharani"
- When Krsna came out from the Yamuna after chastising the Kaliyanaga, Sridama wanted to embrace Him first, but he could not raise his arms because of his great feeling of respect
- When Lord Sri Krsna was dancing with the gopis in the rasa-lila, the gopis were embraced around the neck by the Lord’s arms. This transcendental favor was never bestowed upon the goddess of fortune or the other consorts in the spiritual world
- When the gopis were talking in this way, their feelings for Krsna became more and more intense, and they were experiencing Krsna's smiling, Krsna's words of love, Krsna's attractive features, Krsna's characteristics and Krsna's embraces
- Within themselves they (the wives of the brahmanas) began to embrace Krsna to their hearts' content, and the distress of separation was mitigated immediately