"embracing Krsna"|"embrace Krsna"|"embraced Krsna"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Embracing Krsna"
The following 84 pages are in this category, out of 84 total.
- A lusty woman in Kailasa once told Krsna, "My dear Krsna, may You have a long life!" Then, after saying this, she embraced Krsna. This is an example of incompatibility resulting from a mixture of parental love and conjugal love
- After enjoying love affairs with Krsna by dancing, embracing and kissing, the gopis would sometimes become very tired, and Krsna, out of His causeless mercy and compassion, would smear their faces with His lotus hands
- After entering Dvaraka, Krsna was received in different ways by different members of His family. Upon seeing their husband from a distance, the queens of Dvaraka immediately embraced Him within their minds and slowly glanced over Him
- After entering the house of His father, He (Krsna) was embraced by the mothers present, and the Lord offered His obeisances unto them by placing His head at their feet. The mothers were headed by Devaki (His real mother)
- After meeting Them (Krsna and Balarama) and embracing Them, all their sufferings were mitigated. After this, Krsna's mother, Devaki, and Balarama's mother, Rohini, both embraced mother Yasoda
- Afterwards, when the Lord (Krsna) asked permission to depart and the King gave it, the Lord offered His respects to Maharaja Yudhisthira by bowing down at his feet, and the King embraced Him
- Although due to feminine shyness there were many hindrances to embracing the dear husband, Lord Sri Krsna, the queens performed that act by seeing Him, by putting Him in the cores of their hearts, and by sending their sons to embrace Him
- Although Krsna touched their feet and offered them obeisances and prayers, they did not embrace Him but simply stood up to hear the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- An example of sthayi was exhibited when Arjuna told Akrura, "My dear son of Gandini, please ask Krsna when I shall be able to embrace Him in my arms"
- Arjuna and Bhima embraced Krsna with great jubilation, and the two younger brothers, namely Nakula and Sahadeva, touched the lotus feet of Krsna with tears in their eyes and offered their respects
- Arjuna embraced Krsna as a friend of the same age, whereas the two younger brothers, namely Nakula and Sahadeva, touched the lotus feet of Krsna to show Him respect
- As Krsna came nearer, they pushed their sons forward to embrace Him. Others were trying, out of shyness, not to shed tears, but they still could not keep the tears from gliding down. This is an instance of concealment caused by shyness
- As soon as King Yudhisthira embraced Him (Krsna) there were tears in his eyes, and his body shook in ecstasy. He completely forgot that he was living in this material world
- As soon as they (the cowherd boys) saw Krsna coming toward them, they one after another embraced the son of Nanda and held Him to their chests. After this, they assembled all the calves under their charge and began to return home
- Balarama also embraced Krsna, but He was laughing because when everyone else had been so overwhelmed with anxiety, He had known what would happen to Krsna
- Being so pleased by Krsna's return, Maharaja Nanda gave many cows and much gold in charity to the brahmanas. While Nanda Maharaja was thus engaged, mother Yasoda simply embraced Krsna and made Him sit on her lap while she shed tears continuously
- Bhima and Arjuna embraced the Lord because they were of the same age, but Nakula and Sahadeva bowed down before the Lord because they were younger than He
- Bhimasena, the second brother of the Pandavas, smiled & embraced Lord Krsna, thinking of Him as his own maternal cousin & thus he also merged in great ecstasy. Bhimasena was so filled with ecstasy that for the time being he forgot his material existence
- By intense ecstasy in loving service, the damsels of Vrajabhumi attained qualitative oneness with the Lord by dancing with Him on an equal level, embracing Him in nuptial love, smiling at Him in joke, and looking at Him with a loving attitude
- By the movements of his (Uddhava) eyebrows alone he was embracing the Lord. Such ecstatic love has been divided by great scholars into two groups - addition and subtraction
- Even the river Yamuna, being desirous of embracing the lotus feet of Krsna after hearing the transcendental vibration of His flute, broke her fierce waves to flow very nicely with lotus flowers in her hands, to present them to Mukunda with deep feeling
- Even though they (gopis) were embracing Krsna only mentally, they became so ecstatic and overwhelmed with joy that for the time being they completely forgot themselves
- Krsna could understand that the gopis were rapt in ecstasy by embracing Him in their minds, and therefore, since He is present in everyone's heart, He reciprocated the embracing from within
- Krsna had so many girlfriends. There are so many nice descriptions of embracing, kissing, but there is no pregnancy or abortion
- Krsna, in the dress of a young girl, told Radharani, "Oh, You hard-hearted girl! Don't You know that I am Your sister? Why are You unable to recognize Me? Be merciful upon Me and please capture My shoulders and embrace Me with love"
- Kuntidevi's eyes became wet, and, in great love, she feelingly embraced Lord Krsna. She then inquired from Him about the well-being of her paternal family members - her brother Vasudeva, his wife and other members of the family
- Mother Yasoda then embraced Krsna, allowed Him to sit down on her lap, and began to look upon the face of the Lord with great love and affection
- Mother Yasoda, mother Rohini, Nanda and Balarama, who is the strongest of the strong, embraced Krsna one after another and, from spontaneous feelings of affection, blessed Him over and over again
- Mother Yasoda, Rohini, Maharaja Nanda and the cowherd men became so happy that as they embraced Krsna they thought they had achieved their ultimate goal of life
- Seeing Krsna gave them so much pleasure that it appeared as if they were not only drinking the nectar of seeing His face but were also smelling the aroma and licking up the taste of His body and were embracing Him and Balarama with their arms
- She (Kubja) was allowed to embrace Krsna with her arms and mitigate her long-cherished desire to have Him as a visitor in her house
- Sometimes a confidential friend would come before Krsna and embrace Him with great affection
- Sometimes the wives of Lord Krsna, who were all goddesses of fortune, would embrace the Lord in the midst of the water while swimming or taking a bath
- Sometimes there are examples of Mother Yasoda's becoming stunned in ecstasy. This was exhibited when she saw her son lifting Govardhan Hill. When Krsna was standing, raising the hill, Mother Yasoda hesitated to embrace Him and became stunned
- The act (embracing Krsna) remained unfinished, and tears rolled down their (queen's) cheeks despite all endeavors to check them
- The damsels of Vraja, the gopis, being attracted by the beauty of Krsna, simply wanted to embrace Him and His arms, which are like serpents. Thus the gopis ultimately tasted the nectar of the lotus feet of the Lord
- The ecstatic trance they achieved simply by mentally embracing Krsna is impossible to achieve even for great yogis constantly engaged in meditation on the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The gopis had come to Krsna to enjoy His company, to dance with Him, embrace Him and kiss Him, and when Krsna began to receive them very officially, showing all kinds of etiquette, they were surprised
- The gopis said, "Although we are also attracted by Your (Krsna's) chest, which is always embraced by the goddess of fortune, we do not wish to take her position. We shall simply be satisfied by being Your maidservants"
- The gopis said, "Be our proprietor, for that is Your natural claim, and be our supreme friend, for You (Krsna) are naturally so. Let us thus embrace You as the supreme beloved"
- The gopis saw their beloved Krsna at Kuruksetra after a long separation. They secured and embraced Him in their hearts through their eyes, and they attained a joy so intense that not even perfect yogis can attain it
- The insuperable ecstasy was so strong that the queens, who were shy, first embraced the Lord in the innermost recesses of their hearts. Then they embraced Him visually, and then they sent their sons to embrace Him (which is equal to personal embracing)
- The King embraced Him as a younger brother, although the King knew perfectly well that Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The lily-flower garlands around the necks of the gopis were strewn to pieces due to the gopis' embracing the body of Krsna, and the flowers were reddish from being smeared with the kunkuma on their breasts
- The Lord (Krsna), being embraced by others and receiving their obeisances, got into His chariot
- The most fortunate Nanda and mother Yasoda placed their sons on their laps and began to embrace Them to their full satisfaction
- The mothers of the boys heard the vibration of their flutes before their entrance, and to receive them, they came out of their homes and embraced them. Out of maternal affection, milk was flowing from their breasts
- The mothers, after embracing their son (Krsna), sat Him on their laps. Due to pure affection, milk sprang from their breasts. They were overwhelmed with delight, and the tears from their eyes wetted the Lord
- The same gopi said, "They remain struck with devotion, and tears glide down from their eyes, illustrating vividly how they are embracing Krsna heart to heart"
- The true acarya, the spiritual master of the entire world, must be considered an incarnation of Krsna's mercy. Indeed, he is personally embracing Krsna
- The wives of Krsna were so much attached to Him that they would lie in bed embracing Him, and as soon as the cocks crowed, Krsna's wives would be very sorry and would immediately condemn the crowing
- Their (cows and calves) eyes seemed to be embracing Krsna, and there were tears in their eyes. This is an instance of inertia resulting from hearing the transcendental vibrations of Krsna's flute
- There were many advanced sages who were captivated by the beauty of Lord Ramacandra and who desired to become women in order to embrace the Lord. Later on, these sages appeared in Gokula Vrndavana when Krsna advented Himself there
- These phenomena indicate that even the cows and calves in Vrndavana knew how to cry for Krsna and embrace Him heart to heart. Actually, the perfection of Krsna consciousness can be culminated in the shedding of tears from the eyes
- These sages (advanced sages who were captivated by the beauty of Lord Ramacandra and who desired to become women in order to embrace the Lord) appeared in Gokula Vrndavana when Krsna advented Himself there, and they were born as gopis, or girl friends
- They (advanced sages who were captivated by the beauty of Lord Ramacandra and who desired to become women in order to embrace the Lord) were born as gopis, or girl friends of Krsna. In this way they attained the perfection of spiritual life
- They (Kings and Princes) looked upon Him to their hearts' content, as if drinking nectar through their eyes, licking His body with their tongues, smelling the aroma of His body with their noses, and embracing Him with their arms
- They (queens) overcame that stage of weakness and became caught up with the idea of embracing the Lord (Krsna), and this thought factually made them unconscious of their surrounding environment
- They (the cowherd men) began to show paternal love for the children, and with great affection they lifted them in their arms and embraced them. They began to smell their children’s heads and enjoy their company with great happiness
- They (the gopis) began to talk among themselves, “We have passed a very long night - which seemed only a moment - engaged in the rasa dance with Krsna. We looked at His sweet smile and embraced Him and talked with Him"
- They (Vasudeva and Devaki) were amazed and could not speak or answer the words of Krsna but simply embraced Him and Balarama in great affection and remained silent, shedding incessant tears
- Thousands of hands splashed water, and the gopis saw Krsna with thousands of eyes. With thousands of legs they came near Him, and they kissed Him with thousands of faces. Thousands of bodies embraced Him
- When Devaki and Vasudeva understood that their two sons Krsna and Balarama, who had paid obeisances to them, were the Supreme Personality of Godhead, they became fearful and did not embrace Them
- When everything was done, all the inhabitants of Vrndavana approached Krsna with feelings of love and embraced Him with great ecstasy
- When His (Krsna's) beautiful hair scatters over His shoulders, it appears to be a goddess of fortune embracing Him, and this embracing is highly relished by His friends
- When His (Krsna) beautiful hair scatters over His shoulders, it appears to be a goddess of fortune embracing Him, and this embracing is highly relished by His friends
- When Krsna arrived in the city of Indraprastha, Bhima was so overwhelmed with joy that, with tears in his eyes and a smiling face, he immediately embraced his maternal cousin
- When Krsna touched the bodies of the gopis, their lust to embrace Him increased. They all enjoyed these pastimes
- When Krsna was on the battlefield of Kuruksetra, all the cowherd boys came to see Him, wearing jeweled earrings in their ears. Becoming so greatly overjoyed, they extended their arms and embraced Krsna as their old friend
- When Kunti, the mother of Pandavas, saw her nephew Krsna, the SPG, she was overpowered by love & affection. She at once got up from her bedstead & appeared before Him with her daughter-in-law, Draupadi, & in maternal love & affection she embraced Him
- When the Supreme Personality of Godhead was speaking as an innocent boy in very sweet words, Vasudeva and Devaki became captivated by parental affection and embraced Him with great pleasure
- When they (ladies) actually saw Them with their eyes, they took Krsna and Balarama within their hearts and began to embrace Them to their fullest desire. Their bodily hairs stood up in ecstasy
- While she was thus embracing her son repeatedly, torrents of tears fell from her eyes, and she was unable to express her transcendental joy