Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- ► God's Destroying (1 C, 22 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Destroying"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- Akrura continued, "My dear Lord Krsna, this time You have appeared in the home of Vasudeva as His son, with Your plenary expansion, Sri Balarama. Your mission is to kill all the atheistic royal families and destroy their huge military strength"
- Arjuna confirmed that Krsna is the maintainer and the object of worship for the devotees and the destroyer of the undesirables
- At first Krsna thought, "Let Me retaliate against this vengeance of Indra by destroying his heavenly kingdom," but later on, when He thought of the insignificance of the King of heaven, Krsna changed His mind and felt merciful toward Indra
- Hari, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who destroys everything inauspicious for His devotees, does not leave the hearts of His devotees even if they remember Him and chant about Him inattentively
- He does this for everyone - from the heavenly King Indra down to the smallest insect (indra-gopa). That very Personality of Godhead destroys the karmic reactions of one engaged in devotional service
- He is the guide of the Yadu dynasty, and with His mighty arms He kills everything inauspicious, as well as every man who is impious. By His presence He destroys all things inauspicious for all living entities, moving and inert
- I meditate upon Lord Sri Krsna because He is the Absolute Truth and the primeval cause of all causes of the creation, sustenance and destruction of the manifested universes
- I meditate upon Lord Sri Krsna because He is the Absolute Truth and the primeval cause of all causes of the creation, sustenance and destruction of the manifested universes.He is directly and indirectly conscious of all manifestations
- If I (Lord Krsna) did not perform prescribed duties, all these worlds would be put to ruination. I would be the cause of creating unwanted population, and I would thereby destroy the peace of all living beings
- If I (Lord Krsna) should cease to work, then all humanity would be misdirected. I would also be the cause of creating unwanted population, and I would thereby destroy the peace of all sentient beings
- If I should cease to work, then all these worlds would be put to ruination. I would also be the cause of creating unwanted population, and I would thereby destroy the peace of all sentient beings. BG 3.24 - 1972
- In this way, after killing Salva and destroying his wonderful airplane and then killing Dantavakra and Viduratha, Lord Krsna at last entered His city, Dvaraka
- Indra said, "I acted out of severe anger caused by Your stopping the sacrifice which was to be held to satisfy me. But, my dear Lord (Krsna), You are so kind to me that You have bestowed Your mercy upon me by destroying all my false pride"
- Indra said, "You (Krsna) appear in this world to give protection to Your eternal servants and to destroy the demons who maintain great military strength just to burden the very existence of the earth. As I am Your eternal servant, kindly excuse me"
- Janma adi means birth is also coming from Krsna, maintained also by Him, and when it is destroyed, it goes unto Him. That is called janma adi, means birth, maintenance, and annihilation
- Just as these desires are the fundamental reason for Krsna's appearance whereas destroying the demons is only an incidental necessity, so for Sri Krsna Caitanya, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, promulgating the dharma of the age is incidental
- Krsna is the maintainer and the object of worship for the devotees and the destroyer of the undesirables. His actions are equally good for all
- Krsna replied to the messenger of Paundraka, "I shall destroy you (Paundraka) and your foolish associates, who merely constitute a society of cheaters and the cheated"
- O Krsna, O friend of Arjuna, O chief amongst the descendants of Vrsni, You are the destroyer of those political parties which are disturbing elements on this earth. Your prowess never deteriorates
- O Lord, remover of the afflictions of the inhabitants of Vrndavana! O hero of all women! O Lord who destroy the pride of Your devotees by Your sweet, gentle smile! O friend! We are Your maidservants
- Out of compassion for them, I, dwelling in their hearts, destroy with the shining lamp of knowledge the darkness born of ignorance. BG 10.11 - 19
- Sages said, "Although You (Krsna) are transcendental to this entire material creation and are the Supreme and the Supersoul of all living entities, You appear on this earth by Your internal potency to protect Your devotees and destroy the miscreants"
- She could at once perceive that the baby was hiding His unparalleled potencies, which resembled fire covered by ashes. Putana thought, "This child is so powerful that He can destroy the whole universe immediately"
- The author of Srimad-Bhagavatam gives a direct answer to such inquiries. He says that the Lord Sri Krsna is the origin of all creations. He is not only the creator of the universe, but the destroyer as well
- The Blessed Lord said: All the great warriors-Drona, Bhisma, Jayadratha, Karna-are already destroyed. Simply fight, and you will vanquish your enemies. BG 11.34 - 1972
- The first words they (Lord Brahma and Lord Siva) spoke acclaimed that the Lord is true to His vow. As stated in the Bhagavad-gita, Krsna descends to this material world just to protect the pious and destroy the impious
- The gopis continued, "Dear Krsna, You are known as Hari. You destroy all the miseries of all living entities, specifically of those who have left their homes and family attachment and have completely taken to You"
- The messenger said, "It is said that Your (Krsna's) appearance in this incarnation is for the purpose of protecting the faithful and destroying the miscreants"
- They agitate the mind and body of everyone, they increase lusty desires for enjoyment, they destroy the burden of material happiness and lamentation, and they make one forget all material tastes. The whole world falls under their control
- This is my doubt O Krsna, and I ask You to dispel it completely. But for Yourself, no one is to be found who can destroy this doubt. BG 6.39 - 1972