Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Departure (7 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Departure"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Accepting the prayers of Srimati Kuntidevi, the Lord (Krsna) subsequently informed other ladies of His departure by entering the palace of Hastinapura. But upon preparing to leave, He was stopped by King Yudhisthira, who implored Him lovingly
- After Lord Krsna departed for His abode along with religious principles and transcendental knowledge, this Purana, Srimad-Bhagavatam, has arisen like the sun in this Age of Kali to enlighten those who have no spiritual vision
- After the departure of Lord Sri Krsna, the Personality of Godhead and supreme ruler of everyone, these upstarts have flourished, our protector being gone. Therefore I myself shall take up this matter and punish them. Just witness my power
- After the departure of the Lord from the vision of earthly people, when Arjuna was face to face with being vanquished in his acquired power and prominence, he wanted again to remember the great teachings of the Bhagavad-gita
- Afterwards, when the Lord (Krsna) asked permission to depart and the King gave it, the Lord offered His respects to Maharaja Yudhisthira by bowing down at his feet, and the King embraced Him
- Lord Krsna ordered Uddhava by signal to go to Badarikasrama after His departure, and Uddhava, as a pure devotee of the Lord, carried out the order more faithfully than going back to Godhead, or the abode of the Lord
- Lord Sri Krsna then prepared for His departure. He invited the sons of Pandu, after having been worshiped by the brahmanas, headed by Srila Vyasadeva. The Lord also reciprocated greetings
- Since Krsna had departed from Vrndavana and gone to Mathura, the inhabitants of Vrndavana, especially mother Yasoda, Nanda Maharaja, Srimati Radharani, the gopis and the cowherd boys, were simply thinking of Krsna at every step
- Since Sri Krsna, the Absolute Truth, the master of all mystic powers, has departed for His own abode, please tell us to whom the religious principles have now gone for shelter
- Suddenly there awoke within Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu the scene of Lord Krsna's departure to Mathura, and He began exhibiting the symptom of ecstatic madness known as udghurna
- The female relatives, whose eyes were flooded with tears out of anxiety for Krsna, came out of the palace. They could stop their tears only with great difficulty. They feared that tears would cause misfortune at the time of departure
- The gopis cried all night before the departure of Krsna. As soon as the sun rose, Akrura finished his morning bath, got on the chariot and started for Mathura with Krsna and Balarama
- The sages assembled in the forest of Naimisaranya inquired from Suta Gosvami about the birth of Maharaja Pariksit, but in the course of the narration other topics like Bhismadeva's prayers and thereafter the Lord's departure for Dvaraka were discussed
- There are many false incarnations after the departure of Lord Krsna from the face of the globe, and they are misleading the innocent public by accepting the spiritual obedience of the general mass of people to maintain false prestige
- This Bhagavata Purana is as brilliant as the sun, and it has arisen just after the departure of Lord Krsna to His own abode, accompanied by religion, knowledge, etc
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu felt separation from Krsna, His condition exactly corresponded to that of the gopis in Vrndavana after Krsna's departure for Mathura
- While the ladies of the capital of Hastinapura were greeting Him and talking in this way, the Lord, smiling, accepted their good greetings, and casting the grace of His glance over them, He departed from the city
- While the Lord (Krsna) was departing from the palace of Hastinapura, different types of drums -like the mrdanga, dhola, nagra, dhundhuri and dundubhi-and flutes of different types, the vina, gomukha and bheri, all sounded together to show Him honor