Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Departure"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total.
- After Akrura's departure, Lord Krsna, Balarama and the cowherd boys entered Mathura to see the city. They observed that the gate of Mathura was made of first-class marble, very well constructed, and that the doors were made of pure gold
- After begging the permission of all the Vaisnavas present, the two brothers, at the time of their departure, humbly submitted something at the lotus feet of the Lord
- After departing from the palace of Rukmini, Naradaji wanted to see further activities of Lord Krsna's internal potency, yogamaya; thus he entered the palace of another queen
- After his departure, everything was happy once again. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted invitations as usual and led congregational chanting and dancing. Everyone else also accepted prasadam without hindrances
- After my (Narada Muni) departure, I passed through many flourishing metropolises, towns, villages, animal farms, mines, agricultural lands, valleys, flower gardens, nursery gardens and natural forests
- After Purvacitti's departure, King Agnidhra, his lusty desires not at all satisfied, always thought of her. Therefore, in accordance with the Vedic injunctions, the King, after his death, was promoted to the same planet as his celestial wife.
- After the departure of Akrura, some of the elderly residents of the city also began to perceive inauspicious signs due to the absence of the Syamantaka jewel
- After the departure of all the others, Maharaja Yudhisthira restrained the inner circle of his friends, including Lord Krsna, not allowing them to leave
- After the departure of King Nrga, Lord Krsna expressed His appreciation for the King's devotion to the brahmanas as well as his charitable disposition and his performance of Vedic rituals
- After the departure of Narada, Lord Krsna addressed the messenger who had come from the imprisoned kings and told him that they should not be worried, for He would very soon arrange to kill the King of Magadha, Jarasandha
- After the departure of the brahmanas' wives, Sri Govinda and His cowherd boyfriends enjoyed the food they had offered
- After the departure of the Lord from the vision of earthly people, when Arjuna was face to face with being vanquished in his acquired power and prominence, he wanted again to remember the great teachings of the Bhagavad-gita
- After the departure of their father, the nine brothers married the nine daughters of Meru named Merudevi, Pratirupa, Ugradamstri, Lata, Ramya, Syama, Nari, Bhadra and Devaviti
- Although they were stepbrothers, because Kunti took charge of them after the departure of Madri with her husband Maharaja Pandu, Nakula and Sahadeva were as good as the other three Pandavas, Yudhisthira, Bhima and Arjuna
- As long as the devotees were in Nilacala, Jagannatha Puri, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu maintained His external consciousness, but after their departure His chief engagement was again the madness of ecstatic love for Krsna
- At Jagannatha Puri, Haridasa Thakura passed away. The incident was very wonderful because the Lord Himself performed the festival of Thakura Haridasa's departure
- I am training some of my experienced disciples how to manage after my departure
- I can also pass away at any moment. That is nature's law. Nobody can check it. So that is not very astonishing, but my appeal to you on this auspicious day of the departure of my Guru Maharaja, that at least to some extent you have understood the essence
- I feel happy that even after my departure, things will go on. I am happy that I have got so many sincere devotees who will carry on
- I have heard that there is some worship of yourself by the other devotees. Of course it is proper to offer obeisances to a Vaisnava, but not in the presence of the spiritual master. After the departure of the spiritual master, it will come to that stage
- Maharaja Yudhisthira rightly conjectured on the departure of the Lord from the earth
- Maitreya continued: After the departure of her parents, the chaste woman Devahuti, who could understand the desires of her husband, served him constantly with great love, as Bhavani, the wife of Lord Siva, serves her husband
- My dear brahmana, as far as your daughters are concerned, they will find their own suitable husbands and go away to their respective homes. But who will give me solace after your departure as a sannyasi?
- Some years ago my spiritual master attempted to preach this message throughout the world but unfortunately after His departure it was not carried by the entrusted successors. I am feeling for it and I have come to Bombay for organizing this movement
- Sri Vyasadeva said: What did you (Narada) do after the departure of the great sages who had instructed you in scientific transcendental knowledge before the beginning of your present birth?
- The sages assembled in the forest of Naimisaranya inquired from Suta Gosvami about the birth of Maharaja Pariksit, but in the course of the narration other topics like Bhismadeva's prayers and thereafter the Lord's departure for Dvaraka were discussed
- The subject of the departure of the sons of Pandu for the ultimate goal of life, back to Godhead, is fully auspicious and is perfectly pure
- Then, after the departure of the Lord, the worshipful sage Kardama stayed on the bank of Bindu-sarovara, awaiting the time of which the Lord had spoken
- There is little foothold of this movement. So on this occasion of my spiritual master's departure, as I am trying to execute his will, similarly, I shall also request you to execute the same order through my will. I am an old man
- This departure from Vaikuntha was foretold by Laksmi, the goddess of fortune. She was very angry because when she left My abode and then returned, you stopped her at the gate while I was sleeping
- When He desired to move from one body to another, the navel and the air of departure and death were combinedly created. The navel is the shelter for both, namely death and the separating force
- When Sacimata and Jagannatha Misra heard of the departure of their elder son, Visvarupa, they were very unhappy, but Lord Caitanya tried to console them