Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Declaring (1 C, 6 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Declaring"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- All the symptoms of the Supreme Truth in full are present in the person of Lord Sri Krsna, and in the Bhagavad-gita the Lord emphatically declares that there is no truth greater than or equal to Himself
- Arjuna said: You are the primal God, transcendental & original, & You are the unborn & all-pervading beauty. All the great sages such as Narada, Asita, Devala, & Vyasa proclaim this of You, & now You Yourself are declaring it to me. BG 10.12-13 - 1972
- Detachment from the general mass of people; accepting the importance of self-realization, and philosophical search for the Absolute Truth-all these I thus declare to be knowledge and what is contrary to these is ignorance. BG 13.8-12 - 1972
- Detachment; freedom from entanglement with children, wife, home and the rest; even-mindedness amid pleasant and unpleasant events; constant and unalloyed devotion to Me - all these I declare to be knowledge
- I declare that he who studies this sacred conversation worships Me by his intelligence. BG 18.70 - 1972
- I shall now declare unto you in full this knowledge both phenomenal and noumenal, by knowing which there shall remain nothing further to be known. BG 7.2 - 1972
- In offering obeisances to the huge form of Krsna and Govardhana Hill, Krsna declared, "Just see how Govardhana Hill has assumed this huge form and is favoring us by accepting all the offerings!"
- In the Bhagavad-gita the Lord has declared Himself to be the supreme enjoyer of everything, the supreme proprietor of every planet and the supreme friend of all beings
- In the Bhagavad-gita the Lord has declared Himself to be the supreme enjoyer of everything, the supreme proprietor of every planet and the supreme friend of all beings. No one else but Lord Sri Krsna can claim to be the proprietor of everything
- It is also confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita in many places that the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, takes a special interest in His devotees and declares emphatically that nothing can cause His devotees to fall down. He is always protecting them
- It is clearly declared here by the Supreme Lord that in devotional service there is no distinction between the lower and higher classes of people
- Krsna also declared at that meeting, "In order to assure the good fortune of the cows and themselves, all people of Vrndavana near Govardhana must worship the hill, as prescribed by Me"
- Krsna also declared at that meeting, "One who neglects the worship of Govardhana-puja, as I am personally conducting it, will not be happy"
- Krsna declared, "If one takes a bath in the Kaliya lake, where My cowherd boyfriends and I have bathed, or if one fasts for a day & offers oblations to the forefathers from the water of this lake, he will be relieved from all kinds of sinful reactions"
- Krsna has declared in the Bhagavad-gita that the worshipers of the demigods are not very intelligent. He has also declared that one has to give up all kinds of worship and simply concentrate on Krsna consciousness
- Krsna Himself declares in the Bhagavad-gita that because He is transcendental to all sentient and insentient beings He is known as Purusottama, which means the Supreme Personality. (Purusa means "person," and uttama means "supreme" or "transcendental")
- Lord Krsna declared that a brahmana will never be disturbed by any adverse conditions if he scrupulously sticks to his religious principles
- Lord Krsna finally admitted His defeat before the transcendental affection of the gopis and declared that He was unable to repay them for their unalloyed affection
- The Blessed Lord said: Again I shall declare to you this supreme wisdom, the best of all knowledge, knowing which all the sages have attained to supreme perfection. BG 14.1 - 1972
- The Lord (Krsna) then declared that the order given to the Kaliya snake be recited and heard by everyone so that no one need fear Kaliya any longer
- The Lord has declared openly in Bhagavad-gita how He becomes pleased with us, and the same process is practically demonstrated in the life and preaching work of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Thus far I have declared to you the analytical knowledge of sankhya philosophy. Now listen to the knowledge of yoga whereby one works without fruitive result. BG 2.39 - 1972
- Yudhisthira said, "This does not mean that You (Krsna) are partial to the Krsna conscious person and indifferent to the non-Krsna conscious person. You are equal to everyone; that is Your declaration"
- Yudhisthira said, "You (Krsna) openly declare that one should surrender unto You, giving up all other engagements, and that You will take charge of him, giving him relief from the reactions of all sins"