Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Emphatically Declares (2 P)
Pages in category "God's Declaring"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- An incarnation of the Supreme Lord never declares Himself to be an incarnation, but His followers must ascertain who is an incarnation and who is a pretender by referring to authoritative scriptures
- Becoming very angry at Romaharsana, Balarama declared from His seat, "This man, Romaharsana, is so impudent that he has accepted a higher seat than that of all the respectable brahmanas present here, although he was born in a degraded pratiloma family"
- Pseudo religionists cannot, however, escape the law of the Supreme, who has clearly declared in the Bhagavad-gita that envious demons in the garb of religious propagandists shall be thrown into the darkest regions of hell (16.19-20)
- The father likes to see the son become more famous than himself. The Lord declares very emphatically that worship of His devotee is more valuable than the worship of the Lord Himself
- The Lord declares in the Bhagavad-gita (BG 18.69) that no one is dearer to Him than one who risks everything to preach His glory