Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Krsna's Contradictions"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Contradictory traits in Krsna's person are not at all surprising; one should not consider the characteristics of Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, to be actually contradictory
- He (Krsna) can perform contradictory activities by dint of His inconceivable potencies. Modern scientists are puzzled. They cannot even explain how such a large quantity of chemicals has formed the atmosphere
- Krishna is not an ordinary human being. How can you think that Krishna is contradicting Himself in His own statements? It is your concoction.The jiva is jivatma and Krishna is paramatma. Where is the contradiction?
- Nondevotees cannot understand the contradictions present in the Supreme Lord or His devotees. Therefore in Bhagavad-gita the Lord says that the transcendental pastimes can be understood through devotional service; to nondevotees they are inconceivable
- Siva lives as a poor man although his devotees appear very opulent, whereas Lord Krsna, or Lord Visnu, is always opulent and yet His devotees appear poverty-stricken, is a situation which appears contradictory and puzzling to a discriminating person