Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Krsna's Concluding"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- In conclusion, Lord Sri Krsna said, "I offer My respectful obeisances to the brahmanas and Vaisnavas, for the brahmanas are always self-satisfied and the Vaisnavas are always engaged in actual welfare activities for human society"
- In the Bhagavad-gita Krsna begins His teachings by distinguishing the soul from matter, and in the Eighteenth Chapter He concludes at the point where the soul surrenders to Him in devotion
- Krsna concluded, "I am the Supreme Lord over all, and I shall thus take away his false prestige, which has risen from his power"
- Krsna concluded, "I must save them by My mystic power"
- Krsna concluded, "I shall act in such a way as to relieve him of this false prestige. I shall give protection to My pure devotees in Vrndavana, who are at present completely dependent on My mercy and whom I have taken completely under My protection"
- Krsna concluded, "The demigods are My devotees, and therefore it is not possible for them to forget My supremacy, but somehow or other he has become puffed up with material power and thus is now maddened"
- Krsna replied, "In conclusion, your (Kings and Princes) lives should constantly be engaged in My service"