conclude | concluded | concludes | concluding
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Conclude"
The following 74 pages are in this category, out of 74 total.
- A human being's activities should be centered only on devotional service to Lord Krsna. That is the verdict of all Vedic literatures, and all saintly people have firmly concluded this
- A vegetarian is not necessarily a devotee, nor is a nonviolent person. But a devotee is automatically both vegetarian and nonviolent. We must conclude, therefore, that vegetarianism or nonviolence is not the cause of devotion
- According to Vedic religion, Vedic conception, every planet contains living entities. That is also very natural to conclude because within this material world, everything is made of five elements, gross: earth, water, fire, air, and sky
- After concluding His pastimes in the water, Lord Govinda returned to His residence. Then Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu went to the temple, taking all His devotees with Him
- After hearing him (Bhrgu Muni) with great attention, the sages concluded that of all the predominating deities, Lord Visnu is certainly the greatest. In Srimad-Bhagavatam these great sages are described as brahma-vadinam
- After Sanatana Gosvami had taken Jagadananda to see all twelve forests of Vrndavana, concluding with Mahavana, the two of them remained in Gokula
- All those who heard considered the speech of Krsna for some time, and they concluded that Krsna was actually the S.P.G playing the role of an ordinary humans , who is forced to take a certain type of body as a result of the reactions of his past deeds
- Anyone who is concluding that "On the street the red light and green light is working automatically; there is no brain behind it," he's a rascal. Similarly, the whole material cosmic manifestation is working
- Arjuna understood herein that when the Battle of Kuruksetra was being concluded, in outer space there were present many demigods, siddhas, and the intelligentsia of the higher planets, and they were observing the fight because Krsna was present there
- As soon as Krsna asked them (gopis) to go home, they immediately left & returned home. Sukadeva Gosvami concludes this episode of the rasa-lila by pointing out that if a person hears from the right source about the pastimes of Krsna, who is Visnu Himself
- As such, it is not improper to conclude that the living entities appearing within this material world in different shapes, such as human beings, demigods, animals, birds and beasts, all get their respective bodies due to different desires
- Balarama concluded that the extraordinary show of affection was something mystical, either performed by the demigods or by some powerful man. Otherwise, how could this wonderful change take place?
- Because they constantly engage in the transcendental service of the Lord, it is natural to conclude that their senses are also transcendental, for one cannot serve the Lord with material senses
- Because you cannot live in the water, that does not mean there is no living entity in the water. This is nonsense. So if we similarly conclude, "Because we cannot live in the fire, therefore there is no living entity in the fire," that is nonsense
- Bhagavan Acarya said to Svarupa Damodara, "Gopala, my younger brother, has returned to my home, having concluded his study of Vedanta philosophy"
- Bible begins, "God is the supreme authority," and Bhagavad-gita concludes, "You surrender." Where is the difference? Simply the description is according to the time, society, and place and people
- Brahma said, "A person with a poor fund of knowledge concludes that Your appearance and pastimes are simply material designations. You are transcendental to both nescience and knowledge, as it is confirmed in the Gopala-tapani Upanisad"
- But after hearing of Bhrgu Muni's experience in meeting all three predominating deities - Lord Siva, Lord Brahma and Lord Visnu - the sages concluded that Lord Visnu is the Supreme Truth, the Personality of Godhead
- Having taken birth in that family (dynasty of the Yadus), how could Krsna have been seduced, even by the gopis? It is concluded, therefore, that it was not possible for Krsna to do anything abominable
- He is the master of varieties of energies, like the full material energy, and no one can understand His plans or actions; therefore it should be concluded that although He is the original cause of all causes, no one can know Him by mental speculation
- I shall offer prayers and meditation to the goddess of learning," the champion concluded, "and ask her why she has insulted me so greatly through this boy
- If it is accepted that when He comes to the material world He (Krsna) accepts a material body, it should be concluded also that because the material energy is not different from Him, this body does not act materially
- In separation from the Lord, everyone felt as though he had lost his very life. The devotees concluded that there must have been some mishap. They could not think of anything else
- In this way Srila Rupa Gosvami gradually concludes that Srimati Radharani is the most exalted devotee of Krsna and that Her kunda (lake), Sri Radha-kunda, is the most exalted place
- It is concluded that under certain circumstances one accepts something as real and under other circumstances he accepts the very same thing as unreal. These matters are the subject of study for the empiric philosopher or the sankhya-yogi
- It is to be understood that due to the presence of the spirit soul the body grows, means changes from one form to another. It is concluded by learned scholars that this change of body is taking place every moment
- It is very difficult to find the origin of the cosmic manifestation; therefore material scientists conclude that nature is the ultimate cause of all manifestations
- It should be concluded, therefore, that the path of Acyutananda is the essence of spiritual life. Those who did not follow this path simply scattered
- It simply appears false. The Mayavadi philosophers conclude that because the material nature has no existence in the beginning and is nonexistent after dissolution, it is false
- Kasyapa Muni concluded, "Diti is eager to have a son who can kill Indra, since she is a woman, after all, and is not very intelligent"
- Kasyapa Muni concluded, "I shall train her (Diti) in such a way that instead of always thinking of how to kill Indra, she will become a Vaisnava, a devotee of Krsna"
- Kasyapa Muni concluded, "If she (Diti) agrees to follow the rules and regulations of the Vaisnava principles, the unclean core of her heart will certainly be cleansed"
- Maharaja Prthu's advice to his citizens to take to devotional service is now concluded in two ways
- Mother Yasoda returned to the churning place after setting the overflowing milk pan in order. She saw the broken pot, in which the churning yogurt had been kept. Since she could not find her boy (Krsna), she concluded that the broken pot was His work
- One should conclude, therefore, that the serious student of the rasa should receive the message of Bhagavatam in the chain of disciplic succession from Srila Sukadeva Gosvami
- One's greatness has to be estimated by one's ability to tolerate provoking situations. The sages gathered on the bank of the river Sarasvati concluded that one who wants actual peace & freedom from all fear should take shelter of the lotus feet of Visnu
- Sanatana Gosvami concluded, "Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who knows everything - past, present and future - has forbidden me to commit suicide." He then fell down, touching the lotus feet of the Lord, and spoke to Him as follows
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya concluded, "Even though he is offered all kinds of liberation, the pure devotee does not accept them. He is fully satisfied engaging in the service of the Lord"
- Seeing the beauty of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and the awakening of His ecstatic love, Vallabha Bhatta concluded, "Here is Lord Krsna, without a doubt"
- Sri Rupa Gosvami thus concludes the first division of the Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu, offering up his treatise for the transcendental pleasure of Sanatana Gosvami, who has established the transcendental beauty
- Srila Sukadeva Gosvami thus concludes his description of the superexalted position of Lord Krsna by glorifying Him in the following way, "O Lord Krsna, all glories unto You"
- Svarupa Damodara was as expert a musician as the Gandharvas, and in scriptural discussion he was just like Brhaspati, the priest of the heavenly gods. Therefore it is to be concluded that there was no great personality quite like Svarupa Damodara
- The all-knowing astrologer concluded, "Whatever You may be or whoever You may be, I offer my respectful obeisances unto You!" By His causeless mercy, the Lord then gave him love of Godhead, thus rewarding him for his service
- The citizens of Dvaraka concluded by addressing Krsna as the supreme master of the whole universe. They addressed Krsna in many different ways, proud of being citizens of Dvaraka who could see Krsna daily
- The concluding portion of Krsna's pastimes is found in the Ninetieth Chapter of the Tenth Canto of Srimad-Bhagavatam, and in this chapter Sukadeva Gosvami wanted to explain how Krsna lived happily at Dvaraka with all opulences
- The disciples of Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya retaliated, "By what evidence do you conclude that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is the Supreme Lord?" Gopinatha Acarya replied, "The statements of authorized acaryas who understand the S P of Godhead are proof"
- The great sage Maitreya continued: When King Prthu was thus advised by the supreme teacher, Lord Brahma, he abandoned his eagerness to perform yajnas and with great affection concluded a peace with King Indra
- The gross materialist, without seeing the hand of God in such artistic manifestations as the actual flowers blooming in nature, concludes that the Absolute Truth is impersonal
- The Kazi concluded, "The reasoning and arguments in the scriptures of the meat-eaters are not very sound." Upon hearing this statement, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu smiled and inquired from him as follows
- The King said, "According to evidence given in the revealed scriptures, it is concluded that Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is Lord Krsna Himself. Why, then, are learned scholars sometimes indifferent to Him"
- The learned brahmana (Sudama) thus concluded that whatever opulences he had received from the Lord (Krsna) should be used not for his extravagant sense gratification but for the service of the Lord
- The messenger concluded, "All the kings are very anxious to see You (Krsna) so that they can all personally surrender at Your lotus feet. My dear Lord, be merciful upon them and act for their good fortune"
- The messenger concluded, "As the messenger and representative of all those imprisoned kings, I have submitted my words before Your Lordship (Krsna) and presented their prayers to You"
- The messenger concluded, "Now I have explained the awful position of the kings, and Your Lordship (Krsna) can consider and do whatever You like"
- The representative of Narayana is as good as Narayana, but he is not to conclude, like the Mayavadis, that he has become Narayana
- The S.Lord is the creator of everything. The objects we see are different manifestations of His energy. By His supreme will we are sometimes united and sometimes separated. We can therefore conclude that ultimately we are absolutely dependent on His will
- The sages thus concluded that by following the principles of vaisnava-dharma one becomes actually perfect
- The word 'bhavani' means 'the wife of Lord Siva.' But when we mention her husband, one might conclude that she has another husband
- Then all the devotees, headed by Svarupa Damodara Gosvami, concluded that because Haridasa had committed suicide at the confluence of the rivers Ganges and Yamuna, he must have ultimately attained shelter at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Therefore the conclusion is that the formal separation between Spiritual Sky and ISKCON should be concluded immediately. You are requested to make Spiritual Sky a separate entity and apart from ISKCON at the earliest possible
- They (Sankhya philosophers, metaphysicians or materialistic scientists) wrongly conclude that the reactions of the material elements are the original cause of creation. The Bhagavad-gita, however, does not accept this theory
- They (the cowherd men and their wives) concluded that Krsna and Balarama were demigods who had kindly come to Vrndavana to become their children. In this way, the rainy season ensued
- This is called upama, analogy, the points of similarity. Analogy means the points of similarity. Then you can conclude some idea
- This material world is an expansion of the material energy of the Lord. Therefore it is real. It is not false, as sometimes concluded from the example of the snake and the rope