Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Concerns (3 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Concerns"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- All the demigods were created within this material world, but as far as Krsna is concerned, it is said that He is not created; therefore Krsna is different even from the great demigods like Brahma and Siva
- As far as His flute is concerned, it is said that the vibration of this wonderful instrument was able to break the meditation of the greatest sages, and Krsna was thus challenging Cupid by advertising His transcendental glories all over the world
- As far as Krsna's predomination is concerned, in the Tenth Canto, 43rd Chapter, 14th verse, of Srimad-Bhagavatam, Krsna is described thus by Sukadeva Gosvami to King Pariksit
- Krsna continued, "My dear Rukmini, such great and exalted love for Me will always remain within My soul. As far as I am concerned, it is not within My power to repay you for your unalloyed devotion to Me"
- Krsna was struck with wonder at how the external energy works so wonderfully. He began to consider how He could kill the demon & at the same time save the boys and calves. Although there was no factual concern on Krsna's part, He was thinking like that
- Rukmini continued, "My dear lotus-eyed husband, You are self-satisfied. You do not care whether or not I am beautiful or qualified; You are not at all concerned about it. Therefore Your non attachment for me is not at all astonishing; it is quite natural"
- Rukmini told Krsna not to be concerned that the fighting would take place within the palace and that many of her family members, including other women, might thus be wounded or even killed
- The demons misinterpret the words of Lord Krsna concerning caste and social division, and they act capriciously on that basis. But this cannot blemish Lord Krsna or His words
- The Lord, being full and free from problems, can wholeheartedly care for His devotees. His concern is how to elevate and protect all those who have taken shelter at His feet
- The same concise form of the Bhagavatam concerned the pastimes of Lord Krsna and was never meant for impersonal indulgence