Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Chest (1 C, 28 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Chest"
The following 55 pages are in this category, out of 55 total.
- After hearing the statement of Lord Krsna, King Nagnajit said, "My dear Lord, You are the reservoir of all pleasure, all opulences and all qualities. The goddess of fortune, Laksmiji, always lives on Your chest"
- Another gopi said, "My dear friends, Krsna is so beautiful that the goddess of fortune always remains on His chest, and He is always adorned with a golden necklace. Beautiful Krsna plays His flute in order to enliven the hearts of many devotees"
- As the fight began, they (Krsna and the Gopis) splashed water on one another. Then they fought hand to hand, then face to face, then chest to chest, teeth to teeth and finally nail to nail
- At that time (Kaisora age) Krsna's chest challenged the hill of the marakata jewel. His arms challenged the pillars of the indranila jewel, the three lines of His waist challenged the waves of the River Yamuna, and His thighs challenged beautiful bananas
- Because Laksmi is famous as Cancala, Lord Narayana indicated that she might not have been living perpetually by His chest, but because His chest had been touched by the feet of Bhrgu Muni, it was now sanctified
- Besides this garland of flowers, there were other kinds of flower garlands too - sometimes decorating His head, sometimes hanging around His neck and chest
- Bhrgu Muni's kicking the chest of Lord Visnu with his foot was certainly a great offense, but Lord Visnu is so great that He did not care
- His (Krsna's) chest is just like a doorway, His hips are dens, and the middle of His body is a terrace
- His (Krsna's) chest was marked with a golden line, and the nipples on His chest appeared like the whorls of lotus flowers
- His chest had brushed against their breasts, crushing His flower garland and coloring it with red kunkuma powder. Attracted by the fragrance of that garland, humming bumblebees followed Krsna like celestial beings of Gandharvaloka
- In fact when Bhrgu Muni kicked the chest of Lord Visnu it was the greatest offense, although Lord Visnu, being greatly magnanimous, did not take it very seriously
- In the Krsna-karnamrta, Bilvamangala Thakur describes how Krsna meets His devotee - with peacock feather on His head, with marakata jewels on His chest, with His ever-enchanting smile, His restless eyes and His very delicate body
- Indeed, because we have also been embraced by Your arms, which give us courage, and seen Your chest, which is beautiful and broad, we have surrendered ourselves
- Kalayavana noticed Krsna's specific marks and the jewels on His chest, His beautiful garland of lotus flowers, His lotuslike eyes and similar beautiful bodily features
- Kalayavana was fortunate enough to see the lines of Srivatsa, a particular impression on the chest of Sri Krsna, and the Kaustubha jewel He was wearing
- Krsna's chest had brushed against the breasts of the gopis, crushing His flower garland and coloring it with red kunkuma powder
- Krsna's perfect bodily features are described as follows: "My dear enemy of Kamsa, Your broad eyes, Your rising chest, Your two pillar-like arms and the thin middle portion of Your body are always enchanting to every lotus-eyed beautiful girl"
- Lord Krsna dried the wet breasts of Rukminiji with His hand. Understanding the seriousness of Rukmini's love for Him, He embraced her to His chest
- Lord Sri Krsna is just like a bluish lotus flower for the ears; He is ointment for the eyes, a necklace of indranila gems for the chest, and universal ornaments for the gopi damsels of Vrndavana. Let that Lord Sri Hari, Krsna, be glorified
- Lord Visnu said, "My dear father, O great sage, I know that your feet are very soft, like a lotus flower, and that My chest is as hard as a thunderbolt. I am therefore afraid that you (Bhrgu Muni) may have felt some pain by kicking My chest
- Maha-Visnu appeared beautiful with His raised nose, broad forehead, attractive ears and reddish lips. His arms, reaching to the knees, were very strongly built. His shoulders were high, His chest was very broad, and His neck was shaped like a conchshell
- Maha-Visnu's chest was marked with the particular signs of Visnu, and He wore fresh flower garlands. All in all, He was very beautiful to look at
- My dear friend, Krsna's chest is as broad and attractive as a door made of indranila gems, and His two arms, as strong as bolts, can relieve the mental anguish of young girls distressed by lusty desires for Him
- On Krsna's chest are the ornaments of the Srivatsa marks, indicating the residence of the goddess of fortune. His chest, which is as broad as a plunderer's, attracts thousands upon thousands of damsels of Vraja, conquering their minds & breasts by force
- One devotee exclaimed, "His (Krsna's) body is just like the tamala tree, very blackish. His head is protected with a canopy of hair. There are the marks of srivatsa on His chest, and He is holding His conchshell"
- One should begin to see the Lord (Krsna) from His lotus feet, gradually rising to the thighs, waist, chest and face
- Similarly, Maharaj Nanda addressed his wife, "My dear Yasoda, just look at your offspring, Krsna! See His blackish bodily luster, His eyes tinged with red color, His broad chest and His nice golden necklace
- So Bhrgu Muni committed the greatest offense by kicking the chest of the Lord with his foot in the presence of the goddess of fortune. Of course, Lord Visnu is all-merciful
- Sudama thought, "He (Krsna) also respects the brahmanas so much that He embraced to His chest such a poor brahmana as me, although He never embraces anyone to His chest except the goddess of fortune"
- The associates of the Lord said, "The Lord, Hari, whose silk dress is as yellow as golden autumn foliage, whose chest is beautified with garlands of flowers and who is always playing upon His flute
- The favor mother Yasoda obtained from Sri Krsna, the bestower of liberation, was never obtained even by Lord Brahma or Lord Siva, nor even by the goddess of fortune, who always remains on the chest of the Supreme Personality of Godhead Visnu
- The goddess of fortune was generated from His (Lord Krsna) chest, the inhabitants of Pitrloka from His shadow, religion from His bosom, and irreligion from His back
- The gopis said, "Although she is always resting on Your (Krsna's) chest in the Vaikuntha planets, she underwent great austerity and penance to have some shelter at Your lotus feet, which are always covered by tulasi leaves"
- The gopis said, "Although we are also attracted by Your (Krsna's) chest, which is always embraced by the goddess of fortune, we do not wish to take her position. We shall simply be satisfied by being Your maidservants"
- The gopis said, "Your (Krsna's) lotus feet are the proper shelter of Your servitors, and the goddess of fortune, instead of abiding on Your chest, comes down and worships Your lotus feet"
- The Kaustubha jewel hanging on His (Krsna's) chest glittered with great luster, and the Lord wore a beautiful flower garland
- The Lord's (Krsna) chest is the abode of the goddess of fortune. His moonlike face is the drinking vessel for eyes which hanker after all that is beautiful. His arms are the resting places for the administrative demigods
- The Lord's beautiful bodily color is blackish, and His broad chest is the resting place of the goddess of fortune, who glorifies the entire spiritual world, the summit of all heavenly planets
- The most beloved goddess of fortune resides on the chest of Sri Krsna, yet she too, earnestly praying, begs for the joy of service at His feet
- The other gopi continued, "Who can forget a solitary conversation with Krsna, on whose chest the goddess of fortune always remains, in spite of Krsna’s not desiring her? My dear Uddhava, Vrndavana is the land of rivers, forests and cows"
- The red vermilion of kunkuma decorating their beautiful breasts would adorn the chest of the Lord with a reddish color
- The so-called brahmanas of the Kali-yuga are sometimes very proud that a great brahmana like Bhrgu Muni could touch the chest of Lord Visnu with his foot
- They (Krsna and Canura, Balarama and mustika) joined palm to palm, calf to calf, head to head, chest to chest and began to strike each other. The fighting increased as they pushed each other from one place to another
- They (the Visnu forms) were bedecked with pearls and earrings and garlanded with beautiful flowers. On Their chests was the mark of Srivatsa, Their arms were decorated with armlets and other jewelry, and Their necks were just like conchshells
- Three parts of His (Krsna's) body are very broad: His waist, forehead and chest. Three parts of His body are short: His neck, thighs and genitals. Three parts of His body are very deep: His voice, intelligence and navel
- When Krsna arrived at the age of thirteen to fourteen years, His two arms and chest assumed an unspeakable beauty, and His whole form became simply enchanting
- When Krsna attained thirteen years of age, His two thighs were challenging the trunks of elephants, His rising chest was trying to come to peace talks with doors of jewels, and His two arms were minimizing the value of the bolts found on doors
- When Lord Krsna appeared before Mucukunda, the King saw Him dressed in a yellow garment, His chest marked with the symbol of Srivatsa, and the Kaustubha-mani jewel hanging around His neck
- When Nanda Maharaj saw the beauty of child Krsna with tiger nails on His chest, a complexion like the new-grown tamala tree, beautifully decorated tilaka made with cow's urine, arm decorations of nice silk thread and silk clothes tied around His waist
- While Krsna was in the middle of His kaumara age, His waist became thinner, His chest became broader, and His head was decorated with His curly hairs, resembling the falling of the wings of a crow
- Yasoda and Rohini chanted: My dear Krsna, may Lord Kesava protect Your heart; may Lord Isa protect Your chest; may Lord Surya protect Your neck; may Lord Visnu protect Your arms; may Lord Urukrama protect Your face; may Lord Isvara protect Your head
- Your two arms, which assure complete fearlessness, and Your broad chest, whose beauty arouses conjugal attraction, we have simply surrendered ourselves to becoming Your maidservants