Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Krsna's Chanting"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- God is good. Krsna chanted, danced with others' wives at dead of night. Any man who does it, he is immediately a debauch, licentious. But still we worship that rasa-lila
- Here we have got that taste of rasa in a perverted manner. But cinmaya-rasa means it continues. This Radha-Krsna with the gopis, they are enjoying, dancing, chanting. That is eternally; that is never stopped
- In one palace Narada found Lord Krsna feeding brahmanas after performing ritualistic yajnas. In another palace Narada found Krsna silently chanting the Gayatri mantra, and in a third he found Him practicing fighting with a sword and shield
- Out of His (Krsna's) many religious duties, the first was to offer oblations into the sacrificial fire and silently chant the Gayatri mantra
- The Gayatri mantra is offered to disciples after the sacred thread ceremony, and Balarama and Krsna properly discharged the duties of chanting this mantra