Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Catching (25 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Capturing"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Satya said, "When Lord Sri Krsna came and fought with the bulls, they were just like playthings for Him. He captured the bulls and roped each one of them by the nostrils"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "After conquering the moon and the lotus flower, Krsna wished to capture the doelike gopis. Thus He spread the noose of His beautiful face, and within that noose He placed the bait of His sweet smile to misguide the gopis"
- When Krsna was a baby, one day He was walking in the courtyard, capturing the finger of His father, and because He could not walk steadily He appeared to be almost falling down
- When Krsna was trying to capture the demon Sankha, Radharani began trembling out of fearfulness
- With His arms He (Krsna) captured the demon (Bakasura) by the two halves of the beak, and in the presence of all the cowherd boys Krsna very easily bifurcated him, as a child splits a blade of virana grass