Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Arrows (6 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Arrows"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- Being afflicted by the arrow of Cupid and unhappily regretting His mistreating Srimati Radharani, Madhava, Lord Krsna, began to search for Her along the banks of the Yamuna River
- Being greatly harassed by the arrows of Krsna, all the associates of Lord Siva - the hobgoblins and ghostly Bhutas, Pretas and ksatriyas - left the battlefield
- In the same Padyavali there is the following description, which is taken as a sign of frustration in conjugal love. Srimati Radharani said, "Dear Mr. Cupid, please do not excite Me by throwing your arrows at My body
- It (Salva's weapon) was so bright that the whole sky was lit up by its presence. But as soon as Lord Krsna appeared, He tore the great weapon into hundreds and thousands of pieces by releasing His own arrows
- It was He (Krsna) who played the trick of taking away the brahmana's baby as well as the arrows, including the one given by Lord Siva, of which Arjuna was so proud
- Krsna began to throw his arrows at Sridama. Sridama began to block these arrows by whirling his pole, and by Sridama's chivalrous activities, Krsna became very satisfied
- Krsna chastised him very severely, & smashed his chariot to pieces by shooting an arrow. Then with the help of His disc He separated Paundraka's head from his body, just as Indra shaves off the peaks of mountains by striking them with his thunderbolt
- Krsna killed the King of Kasi with His arrows. He specifically arranged to throw the head of the King of Kasi into the city of Kasi so that his relatives & family members could see it. Krsna did this just as a hurricane carries a lotus petal here & there
- Krsna shot another eight arrows chopping off the upper portion of Rukmi's chariot, including the flag, with the remaining three arrows
- Krsna's eyes dance and move obliquely, acting like arrows to pierce the minds of Srimati Radharani and the gopis. When the arrow succeeds in hitting its target, their minds become agitated
- Krsna's face is the enjoyer king. That full-moon face makes His shark-shaped earrings and lotus eyes dance. His eyebrows are like bows, and His eyes are like arrows
- Krsna, with His arrows, cut all the weapons of the men of Bhaumasura into pieces, like grains
- Laksmana said, "He (Krsna) placed the arrow, and looking only once at the reflection of the fish in the water, He shot the arrow, and the pierced fish immediately fell down"
- Lord Krsna counteracted all these weapons by releasing His feathered arrows. The result of this fight was that all the soldiers and commanders of Bhaumasura fell to the ground
- Lord Krsna saw that the trident of the Mura demon was rushing toward His carrier, Garuda. Immediately, by a trick of His hand, He took two arrows and threw them toward the trident, cutting it to pieces
- Lord Krsna struck Salva with sixteen arrows, and with showers of arrows He overpowered the airplane, just as the sun in a clear sky overpowers the whole sky by an unlimited number of molecules of sunshine
- Lord Krsna, after hearing all these crazy words from Rukmi, immediately shot an arrow and severed the string of Rukmi's bow
- Lord Krsna, by hurling His arrows with unfathomable strength, injured Salva, whose armor, bow and jeweled helmet all scattered in pieces
- The earrings dancing on Krsna's cheeks are shaped like sharks, and they shine very brightly. These dancing earrings attract the minds of all women. Over and above this, Krsna pierces the hearts of women with the arrows of His sweetly smiling glances
- The incessant arrows shot by Krsna appeared like a whirlwind of blazing fire killing all the military strength of Jarasandha. As Krsna released His arrows, all the elephants gradually began to fall, their heads severed by the arrows
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna, simply drove all these ghosts away from the battlefield with the arrows from His celebrated bow, Sarnga-dhanur
- Their (Bhaumasura's soldiers and commanders) arms, legs and heads separated from their trunks, and all their horses and elephants also fell with them. In this way, all the weapons released by Bhaumasura were cut to pieces by the Lord's arrows
- They (Krsna and Sridama) prepared some arrows for mock-fighting
- This time, to teach Rukmi a lesson, Krsna shot six arrows at him and then shot another eight arrows, killing four horses with four arrows, killing the chariot driver with another arrow
- When Krsna arrived, He broke all the strongholds to pieces by the strokes of His club and scattered the military strength here and there by the constant onslaught of His arrows
- When Krsna went out to search for Srimati Radharani, He wandered here and there. Not finding Her, He became afflicted by the arrow of Cupid and began to lament