Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Approaching"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- As Krsna and Balarama approached the bow, They were warned not to go nearer, but Krsna ignored this warning. He forcibly went up and immediately took the big bow in His left hand
- As soon as He (Krsna) approached the gopis, the Lord smiled, and after embracing them and inquiring about their welfare, He began to encourage them, saying
- As they (Krsna and the cowherd boys) approached the village, all the gopis became very joyous. Throughout the day the gopis used to think of Krsna while He was in the forest, and in His absence they were considering one moment to be like twelve years
- He (Kamsa) began to have many inauspicious visions, and he could understand that Krsna and Balarama, who had approached the precincts of the city, were his messengers of death
- He (Krsna) immediately alerted Balarama about the entrance of the demon (Vatasura). Both brothers then silently approached him. Krsna caught hold of the demon-calf by the two hind legs & tail, whipped him around very forcibly & threw him up into a tree
- Lord Krsna, Arjuna and Bhimasena were actually ksatriyas, but they dressed themselves as brahmanas, and at the time when King Jarasandha was to give charity to the brahmanas and receive them as guests, they approached him
- Lord Krsna, the Personality of Godhead, approached them and offered due honor and respect to each and every one of the friends, relatives, citizens and all others who came to receive and welcome Him
- When Krsna approached him (the King of Kosala), he offered the Lord a suitable sitting place and articles for reception. Everything appeared very elegant. Krsna also offered him respectful obeisances, thinking him to be His future father-in-law
- When Krsna approached the covering layer of this universe, the four horses which were drawing His chariot - Saibya, Sugriva, Meghapuspa and Balahaka - all hesitated to enter the darkness
- When Krsna, Balarama and Uddhava approached the house of Akrura, Akrura came forward, embraced Uddhava and offered respectful obeisances, bowing down before Lord Krsna and Balarama
- When Lord Krsna, Maharaj Yudhisthira and the other Pandavas approached Bhismadeva, he was very grateful to Lord Krsna, and he addressed the brahmana military commander, Krpacarya, thus
- With many soldiers, He (Krsna) approached that part of the country, known as Ayodhya, making a regular state visit