This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Affection"
The following 59 pages are in this category, out of 59 total.
- Akrura continued, "Who, knowing well that no one can be as affectionate as You (Krsna) are to Your devotees, is so foolish that he will decline to become Your devotee"
- Although Krsna had more than 16,100 wives, He used to behave with each of them with familial affection
- Although Lord Krsna is above all regulative principles, He agreed to stay at Hastinapura out of affection for the Pandavas
- Although Lord Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, out of His causeless mercy He was engaged in the service of His friend. He never fails in His affection for His devotees
- Although She (Radharani) is highly qualified with so many spiritual assets, She is nonetheless affected by the Cupid known as Krsna. Thus She is defeated
- At that time all the inhabitants of Vrndavana began to pray to Lord Krsna. "Dear Krsna," they prayed, "You are all-powerful, and You are very affectionate to Your devotees. Now please protect us, who have been much harassed by angry Indra"
- Because of Their (Balarama and Krsna) feeling affection for Nanda and Yasoda, Lord Krsna and Balarama became choked up, and for a few seconds They could not speak
- Brahma addressed Lord Krsna as Acyuta because the Lord is never forgetful of a little service rendered by His devotee. He is so kind and affectionate toward His devotees that a little service by them is accepted by Him as a great deal
- Brahma said, "That is Your transcendental quality: You are very affectionate toward Your devotees. But in spite of Your great affection for me, I cannot estimate the potency of Your bodily activities"
- By crying out the word "Krsna," the boys at once transcended the fearful situation. Out of His great affection, Krsna did not want His friends to give up their pleasing lunch engagement and go searching for the calves
- By His pleasing smiles, His affectionate behavior, His instructions and His uncommon pastimes like raising Govardhana Hill, the Lord, appearing in His transcendental body, pleased all of human society
- Generally, a devotee of Lord Krsna can be placed into one of three groups. One group consists of those who are completely dependent on the merciful affection of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- God, or Krsna, is so affectionate that we have come here in this material world simply to pass stool and urine, still. He's attending. Just imagine what merciful is Krsna
- He (a great devotee) sarcastically prayed, "I am very anxious to see Krsna, the S P of Godhead, who is many millions of times more affectionate than the pitrs (forefathers) in the Pitr-loka, and who is always worshiped by the great demigods and sages"
- He (Krsna) had not actually been invited to visit the city, yet He went to see the Pandavas out of His affection for His great devotees. He visited the Pandavas without warning, and all of them got up from their respective seats as soon as they saw Him
- He (Narada) then entered another palace. This time Naradaji saw that Lord Krsna was engaged as an affectionate father petting His small children
- His affectionate pastimes with His parents are executed during His kaumara age. His friendship with the cowherd boys is exhibited during the pauganda period. And His friendship with the gopis is exhibited during the age of kaisora
- If we at all want to end the cause of our conditioned life, we must take to the worship of Lord Sri Krsna, who is present in everyone's heart by His natural affection for all living beings, who are actually the parts and parcels of the Lord
- Is Lord Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who gives pleasure to the cows, the senses and the brahmanas, who is very affectionate towards His devotees, enjoying the pious assembly at Dvaraka Puri surrounded by friends?
- It is the glory of the pure devotee that only he can bring about service from the affectionate Lord
- Krsna and Balarama went before Nanda and Yasoda and very affectionately embraced them, and then the two Lords spoke as follows
- Krsna and Balarama were immediately received by Their affectionate mothers, Yasoda and Rohini, who, according to the time's demands, began to fulfill the desires of their affectionate sons
- Krsna appeared more beautiful than a human can conceive. Not only did He appear in this feature, but He glanced over Mucukunda with great affection, attracting the King's mind
- Krsna continued, "I am very affectionately inclined toward My devotees, and in your previous life, before your present condition, you (Mucukunda) acted as My great devotee and prayed for My causeless mercy"
- Krsna is so kind, He is so affectionate, that we have come to enjoy this material world, He is giving us the facilities. Just like the master is giving the facility to the dog. But He wants, Krsna wants that every living entity should be obedient to Him
- Krsna was very much affected upon seeing the plight of the gopis, but His duty was to start for Mathura, for this was foretold by Narada
- Krsna was very much affected upon seeing the plight of the gopis, but His duty was to start for Mathura, for this was foretold by Narada. Krsna therefore consoled the gopis. He told them that they should not be aggrieved
- Krsna's transcendental qualities of opulence, sweetness and mercy are perfect and full. As far as Krsna's affectionate leaning toward His devotees is concerned, He is so magnanimous that He can give Himself to His devotees
- Krsna, being the supreme living being, is never the order supplier or order carrier of anyone, whoever he may be. But out of His causeless mercy & affection for His pure devotees, sometimes He carries out the order of the devotee like an awaiting servant
- Lord Krsna's mercy is dependent only on affection. Being obliged only by affection, Lord Krsna acts very independently
- Lord Sri Krsna is naturally very affectionate toward His devotees, and when He saw Rukmini's condition, His heart immediately softened. At once He became merciful to her
- Lord Sri Krsna, who is always very affectionate to His devotees, could at once understand that Asvatthama, the son of Dronacarya, had thrown the brahmastra to finish the last life in the Pandava family
- My dear friend, just hear the decision of My mind. Krsna is the Lord of My life in all conditions, whether He shows Me affection or kills Me by giving Me unhappiness
- My dear Lord, You are very affectionate to Your devotees. You are also a truthful and grateful friend. Where is that learned man who would give You up and surrender to someone else
- Once Lord Krsna considered within His heart, "In this way My affectionate feelings for Srimati Radharani may be understood, but on analysis I find them contradictory"
- Out of His causeless mercy and affection for His pure devotees, sometimes the Lord carries out the order of the devotee like an awaiting servant
- Samba, Sumitra, Purujit, Satajit, Sahasrajit, Vijaya, Citraketu, Vasuman, Dravida and Kratu. Lord Krsna was specifically very affectionate to the sons of Jambavati
- She (Kunti) asked, "Does Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is very affectionate to His devotees, remember my sons (The Pandavas)? Does Balarama remember us"
- Since Krsna is the supreme father, His affection for the living entity is eternal
- Since Krsna was kind, affectionate to His aunts, He solaced them as far as possible. The ritualistic ceremonies performed after death were then conducted under the personal supervision of Krsna because He happened to be the nephew of all the dead princes
- Sri Krsna, who is very affectionate toward His devotees, sells Himself to a devotee who offers Him merely a tulasi leaf and a palmful of water
- Sukadeva Gosvami has stated that all persons who hear this history of Sudama Vipra and Lord Krsna will know how affectionate Lord Krsna is to brahmana devotees like Sudama
- The affection that Krsna has for His devotees was expressed by Himself when He asked Pradyumna not to feel so bashful before Him
- The all-affectionate Almighty Father at the same time (he puts his disobedient children under the custody of a severe man just to bring them to order) desires relief for the conditioned soul, relief from the clutches of the illusory energy
- The attraction of the gopis for Krsna and the affection of the members of the Yadu dynasty are both accepted as spontaneous, or raganuga
- The citizens of Dvaraka addressed Lord Krsna not only as Damodara but also as Govinda, which indicates that Krsna is very affectionate to the cows and calves
- The common materialistic conditioned souls speculate that the Lord (Krsna) is one of them. Out of their ignorance they think that the Lord is affected by matter, although He is unattached
- The devotee does not know anyone except Lord Krsna, and Krsna is most affectionate to His devotee
- The Lord has unlimited numbers of transcendental qualities, and one of them is His affection for His unalloyed devotee
- The Lord is equal in behavior to all living beings, but He is partial to His pure devotees, being very affectionate toward them. The city of Dvaraka was flourishing, being enriched with the best of things in the material world
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead has no direct connection with material activities. All His acts and deeds, which are exhibited even in this material world, are spiritual and without affection for the modes of material nature
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, is naturally very much affectionately inclined to His devotees. When He heard Srutadeva's prayers of pure devotion, He was very much pleased and immediately caught his hands and addressed him
- The word 'pandita-mani' can be used to indicate that Krsna is honored even by learned scholars. Nevertheless, because of affection for His devotees, Krsna appears like an ordinary human being and may therefore be called martya
- They (Bhima, Duryodhana, Sahadeva, Nakula, Arjuna, Krsna, Draupadi, Karna, Satyaki, Vikarna, Hardikya, Vidura, Santardana and Bhurisrava) were all so bound in loving affection for King Yudhisthira that they simply wanted to please him
- When Balarama saw this extraordinary exchange of affection between the cows & the calves and between the fathers and their children - when neither the calves nor children needed so much care - He began to wonder why this extraordinary thing had happened
- When Krsna saw Kubja hesitating to come before Him, He immediately caught hold of her hand, which was decorated with bangles. With great affection, He dragged her near Him and made her sit by His side