This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Actions (3 C, 20 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Actions"
The following 75 pages are in this category, out of 75 total.
- Actually his (Krsna's) energy is working everywhere. Similarly, the omnipresence of the Supreme Personality of Godhead is felt in the action of His energies
- All these phenomenal manifestations are the combined actions of Your (Krsna's) material energy
- Although Krsna was acting so wonderfully, Maharaja Nanda and mother Yasoda could not think of Him as the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Instead, they always accepted Him as their beloved child
- As we have already explained in the first verse of Srimad-Bhagavatam, He is completely independent to act however He likes, but all His actions are full of bliss, knowledge and eternity
- He (Krsna) acts in a manner which no one can imitate. For example, the Lord, when He appeared as Rama, bridged the Indian Ocean
- He (Krsna) displayed full responsibility in every action of His different transcendental pastimes
- He (Krsna) does not act or take His birth like an ordinary living being under the custody of material energy. Nor is His body material or changeable like that of ordinary living beings
- He (Krsna) is Himself the awarder of fruitive results. He is self-sufficient, and yet He acts according to the rulings of the revealed scripture in order to teach us the process. If He does not do so, the common man may go wrong
- He (Krsna) is sarva-drk, or the overseer of all the actions of the internal and external potencies, and He is also described as upadrasta, the supreme advisor
- He (Krsna) was then praised by His friends and by the demigods for these wonderful acts. He again returned to Vrndavana with His cows and friends
- He (The Supreme Personality of Godhead) wanted to deliver King Mucukunda, who was sleeping in the cave, and at the same time He wanted to kill Kalayavana, who had attacked Mathura City. By this action He served all purposes
- He is the author of the Vedanta philosophy, & He knows the Vedanta philosophy perfectly well. The so-called Vedantists & Mayavadis cannot understand Krsna as He is; they simply mislead their followers imitating the actions of Krsna in an unauthorized way
- He is your master, guru, God and very dear friend, and also the head of your family. Yet sometimes He agrees to act as your family's servant or order-carrier. You are greatly fortunate because this relationship is possible only by bhakti-yoga
- His (Krsna's) acts, even when He acts in human society, are all transcendental, for they are all accentuated by the spiritual energy of the Lord, which is distinguished from His material energy. As stated in the Bhagavad-gita, such acts are called divyam
- His acts of evening prayer as stated herein must be followed by the living being, but it is not possible to follow His mountain-lifting or dancing with the gopis
- How God names are understood? The God names are understood by His action. Just like we say Krsna. Krsna means all-attractive. God is all-attractive. God is attractive for the Hindus, for the Muslim, for the Christians, for everyone
- In other words, because Krsna is the absolute truth, any action by Him is transcendentally pure
- In other words, He acted so that all future devotees, by accepting the instructions of Krsna consciousness stated in Bhagavad-gita, could be relieved from the pangs of material existence
- In some other Puranas it is stated that Garuda, the eternal carrier of Visnu, knew that Krsna would take this action in the future, and so he put some nectar on this tree to preserve it
- In special cases, He (Krsna) acts as He likes to favor His devotees. This is possible only for Him, because He is the supreme controller
- In the BG Krsna says that all His acts, even His appearance and disappearance in and out of the material world, are transcendental, and one who knows this perfectly shall not take his birth again in this material world, but will go back to Godhead
- In the Brahma-samhita it is stated that the body of the Lord is all-spiritual; there is no difference between the Lord’s body and His self. Each limb of His body can perform the actions of all the others
- It is a misconception that the Lord acts with someone in relationship of friend and with someone else in the relationship of enemy. His being an enemy or friend is always on the absolute platform. There is no material distinction
- It is important to note here, that the Lord exhibited His divinity even from the lap of His mother, that His deeds are all superhuman (He lifted Govardhana Hill at the age of seven), and that all these acts definitely prove Him to be actually the SPG
- Krsna had left His friends on the bank of the Yamuna while they were engaged in lunch, and although He returned exactly one year later, the cowherd boys thought that He had returned within a second. That is the way Krsna's different energies act
- Krsna has affirmed, "I am God," and He has acted accordingly. Mayavadis think that everyone can claim to be God, but that is their illusion, for no one else can perform such extraordinary activities as Krsna
- Krsna is designated herein as the performer of superhuman actions, but in this particular instance neither He nor Vyasa could convince King Yudhisthira. Does it mean that He failed to be a superhuman actor? No, certainly not
- Krsna is the maintainer and the object of worship for the devotees and the destroyer of the undesirables. His actions are equally good for all
- Krsna quickly caught the two hands of Canura and began to wheel him around, and simply by this centrifugal action, Canura lost his life
- Krsna said, "He (Brahmana) has a clear conception of the whole material nature and the total material energy, and in every action such a devotee sees Me only, and nothing else"
- Krsna's inimical actions are not displays of enmity toward His so-called enemies, but in the material field one thinks that He is favorable to devotees and unfavorable to nondevotees
- Lord Jagannatha is the Supreme Personality of Godhead. He possesses all potencies. Therefore He is able to act freely and can do and undo whatever He likes
- Lord Sri Krsna, the Personality of Godhead, along with Balarama, played like a human being, and so masked He performed many superhuman acts
- Lord's glorious acts & acceptance of various transcendental forms for the performance of extraordinary pastimes in the mortal world are very difficult for anyone other than His devotees to understand & for the beasts they are simply a mental disturbance
- Maharaja Pariksit said, "I am simply surprised that He would act in such a way, enjoying the company of others' wives in the dead of night." This statement of Maharaja Pariksit's was very much appreciated by Sukadeva Gosvami
- Maharaja Pariksit was in doubt as to why Krsna acted in that way. What was the real purpose?
- Maharaja Pariksit would not have been glad to hear about the glories of his forefathers like Maharaja Yudhisthira and Arjuna had they not been connected with the acts of Lord Krsna. The Lord descends specifically to deliver His devotees
- My dear friend, Krsna acts just like a hunter. This hunter does not care for piety or impiety; He simply creates many devices to conquer the cores of the hearts of the doelike gopis
- Narada addressed the Lord as follows: "By Your (Krsna's) mercy, because of my being always engaged in the transcendental loving service of Your lotus feet, Your Lordship has very kindly revealed to me the actions of Your internal potency"
- Narada spoke as follows: "By Your (Krsna's) grace, however, I have seen many times the action of Your inconceivable potency & therefore when You ask me for the news of the Pandavas, which is not at all unknown to You, I am not surprised at Your inquiry"
- Nor is there any difference between the action of one part of His body & that of another. His hands can act as His legs, His eyes can act as His ears, or His nose can act as another part of His body. Krsna's smelling & eating & hearing are all the same
- One friend addressed Krsna, "My dear Madhusudana, You know my strength, yet You are encouraging Bhadrasena, and not me, to challenge mighty Baladeva. By this action You are simply insulting me because my arms are as strong as the bolts of the gate!"
- One gopi told her friend: "It appears that Lord Krsna, the enemy of the demon Agha, has released from His mouth a whirlwind which is acting on your head and is gradually proceeding to do the same to the other lotus-eyed gopis"
- Since the Supreme Personality of Godhead is always merciful, even when it appears that He has killed a demon, or even when He apparently becomes angry toward a devotee, His actions are always auspicious
- Sisupala continued: "He (Krsna) always acts independently, not caring for the Vedic injunctions and regulative principles. Therefore He is devoid of all good qualities"
- Sri Suta Gosvami said: Due to the mercy of the Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna, who acts wonderfully, Maharaja Pariksit, though struck by the weapon of the son of Drona in his mother's womb, could not be burned
- Sukadeva Gosvami, who was completely detached from the abominable sex life of the material world, discussed this act of the Lord's pleasure potency certainly not in relation to sex
- The activities of the Lord (Krsna) are always inconceivable to the tiny brain of the living entities. Nothing is impossible for the Supreme Lord, but all His actions are wonderful for us, and thus He is always beyond the range of our conceivable limits
- The bewilderment regarding Sri Krsna is due to the action of His twofold internal and external energies upon the third one, called marginal energy
- The brahmana continued, "After due deliberation, You (Krsna) may act as You please, but if You want to do something, You must do it immediately. There is not much time left for action"
- The friend continued: "Don't advertise Yourself (Krsna) to be a great fighter by such action. You have advertised Yourself as a serpent, and I am the peacock who will now defeat You." The peacock is the ablest enemy of the serpent
- The interpretation is that the Lord as isvara, or the Supersoul in the hearts of both King Yudhisthira and Vyasa, performed still more superhuman action because the Lord desired it
- The ladies, who were all absorbed in the thought and actions of the Lord, developed the consciousness of Vedic wisdom by the grace of the Lord
- The Lord was acting as the spiritual master of Arjuna. Therefore it was His duty to inquire from Arjuna whether he understood the whole Bhagavad-gita in its proper perspective
- The material creation is effected by the interaction of the three modes of material nature set in action by the Lord, and therefore it is said here that the Lord existed before the modes of material nature were set in motion
- The messenger concluded, "All the kings are very anxious to see You (Krsna) so that they can all personally surrender at Your lotus feet. My dear Lord, be merciful upon them and act for their good fortune"
- The name Mukunda refers to one who can award liberation and transcendental bliss. Krsna's presence acted as such a vitalizing tonic that not only the younger generation but even the old men of Mathura became fully invigorated
- The plenary portion of the Lord through whom Lord Krsna executes such actions is called Maha-Visnu, who is the primal beginning of all incarnations
- The so-called Vedantists and Mayavadis cannot understand Krsna as He is; they simply mislead their followers by imitating the actions of Krsna in an unauthorized way
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead does not require to be under disciplinary action to become leader, as we see in the activities of Lord Krsna
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead has no direct connection with material activities. All His acts and deeds, which are exhibited even in this material world, are spiritual and without affection for the modes of material nature
- The supreme unborn, Lord Sri Krsna, caused the members of the Yadu dynasty to relinquish their bodies, and thus He relieved the burden of the world. This action was like picking out a thorn with a thorn, though both are the same to the controller
- They (Krsna and Balarama) were beautifully dressed, and They were attractive to all the people assembled there. They were dressed as if They were going to act on a dramatic stage, and They drew the attention of all people
- Thus You were sufficiently able to consult with Yourself, yet You called upon me for consultation, as if bewildered, although You are never bewildered. And this act of Yours bewilders me
- To please Rukmini, Balarama personally untied Rukmi, and to further please her, Balarama, as the elder brother of Krsna, spoke some words of chastisement. "Krsna, Your action is not at all satisfactory"
- To show causeless mercy to the devotees who would take birth in the future in this age of Kali, the SPG, Krsna, acted in such a way that simply by remembering Him one will be freed from all the lamentation and unhappiness of material existence
- What else is there to say about the residential house of the Pandavas? Sri Krsna, the Lord of everything, acted as your minister. He used to enter that house as if it were His own, and He did not take any care of Duryodhana's house
- When He understood that the water of the Yamuna was being polluted by the black serpent Kaliya, Lord Krsna took action against him and made him leave the Yamuna and go elsewhere, and thus the water became purified
- When the Lord Himself appears amongst us, as Rama, Nrsimha, Varaha or in His original form as Krsna, He performs many wonderful acts which are humanly impossible
- Wherever the King visited, he continuously heard the glories of his great forefathers, who were all devotees of the Lord, and also of the glorious acts of Lord Krsna
- While playing in such a perfect transcendental relation, the devotee forgets, by the internal potency of the Lord, that his friend or son is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, although sometimes the devotee is bewildered by the acts of the Lord