Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Knowingly"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- A devotee cannot be defeated by any opponents. A devotee, therefore, should not deviate knowingly from the path of devotion. The adherent devotee is assured all protection from the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- A person who knowingly violates the rules acts in lust. He knows that this is forbidden, but still he acts. This is called acting whimsically
- As a fire burns dry grass to ashes, so the holy name of the Lord, whether chanted knowingly or unknowingly, burns to ashes, without fail, all the reactions of one's sinful activities
- Association with a great saintly person also results in liberation, just as whether one goes toward fire knowingly or unknowingly, the fire will make one warm
- Devotional service in Krsna consciousness is so sublime that even a little service rendered to Krsna, knowingly or unknowingly, gives one the greatest transcendental benefit
- Due to our ignorance, we act in some way, but nature is so stringent that it will never excuse you, either you do it knowingly or unknowingly
- Knowing that she was pregnant, the co-wives of the wife of Bahuka conspired to give her poison with her food, but it did not act. Instead, the son was born along with the poison. Therefore he became famous as Sagara ("one who is born with poison")
- Knowingly or unknowingly I (Lord Caitanya) have accepted this renounced order. Still, I shall never be indifferent to you (Mother Saci)
- Knowingly or unknowingly I have accepted this renounced order. Still, I shall never be indifferent to you
- Knowingly or unknowingly, everyone, especially the householder, commits five kinds of sinful activities
- Service rendered to the Supreme Lord, knowingly or unknowingly, never goes in vain
- Something done in Krsna consciousness, knowing or not knowing, it will have its effect. These children who are bowing down, or trying to vibrate "Krsna", or clap, these things are being accumulated in bank account of Krsna consciousness
- Sometimes I (Banasura) feel a great tendency to fight with my arms, and I go out to find a suitable warrior. Unfortunately, everyone flees, knowing my extraordinary power
- The messenger said, "He has arrested and imprisoned us, knowing fully that as Your (Krsna's) devotees we are subordinate to Your sovereignty"
- The so-called man of the renounced order, who has left his house and wife, goes to hell if he again desires sexual pleasure, knowingly or unknowingly. In that way the householders are on the side of safety
- The word kama-karatah is very significant. A person who knowingly violates the rules acts in lust. He knows that this is forbidden, but still he acts. This is called acting whimsically
- There are sufficient scriptural proofs to substantiate that Lord Krsna is the Supreme Absolute Truth. Even scriptures like the Bible or the Koran, declare that the Absolute Truth is the all-powerful, all knowing Supreme Person
- These verses explain how devotional service rendered to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, whether directly or indirectly, knowingly or unknowingly, becomes successful
- They (the sages) never discharge their semen, either knowingly or unknowingly. By such celibacy they are able to raise the semen to the brain. Thus they become most intelligent and develop very sharp memories
- This material world is so created that one has to act sinfully, knowingly or unknowingly, and unless his life is dedicated to Visnu, he has to suffer all the reactions of sinful activities