"kill Krsna"|"killing Krsna"|"kill Krishna"|"kill the Lord"|"killing the Personality of Godhead"|"kill the Supreme Personality of Godhead"|"kill the Supreme Lord"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Killing God (10 P)
Pages in category "Killing Krsna"
The following 73 pages are in this category, out of 73 total.
- After observing such wonderful happenings (of Trnavarta trying to kill Krsna), Nanda Maharaja began to think of the words of Vasudeva again and again
- After the demise of Sisupala, Salva and Paundraka, a foolish demoniac king of the name Dantavakra wanted to kill Krsna to avenge the death of his friend Salva
- After this incident (of Trnavarta trying to kill Krsna), Vasudeva asked his family priest, Garga Muni, to visit the place of Nanda Maharaja in order to astrologically calculate the future life of Krsna
- Aghasura also thought that when he would offer grains and water in memory of his brother and sister and kill Krsna and all the cowherd boys, then automatically all the inhabitants of Vrndavana would die
- Aghasura happened to be the younger brother of Putana and Bakasura, and he thought, "Krsna has killed my brother and sister. Now I shall kill Him along with all His friends and calves." Aghasura was instigated by Kamsa, so he had come with determination
- All the so-called scholars' and politicians' commentary is to banish Krsna or to kill Krsna - the Kamsa's policy. The Kamsa was always thinking of Krsna, how to kill Him. This is called demonic endeavor
- As soon as he (Kamsa) hears from his lieutenants that You (Krsna) have appeared, he will immediately come with weapons to kill You
- Because he (Rukmi) was a ksatriya, he could remember his promise that he would not return to his capital city, Kundina, without killing Krsna and releasing his sister, which he had failed to do
- Bhaumasura thus came to see that none of his tricks would act upon Krsna, and he became aware that all his attempts to kill Krsna would be frustrated. Yet he tried for the last time, taking a trident in his hand to strike Him
- By the worship of Sudaksina, Lord Siva was very much pleased, and he wanted to give a benediction to his devotee. Sudaksina's purpose was to kill Krsna, and therefore he prayed for a specific power by which to kill Him
- Dantavakra said, "Krsna, although You are my relative, You are foolish. You are our greatest enemy, so I must kill You today just as a person removes a boil on his body by a surgical operation"
- Dantavakra said, "My dear Krsna, after all, You are my maternal cousin, and I should not kill You in this way, but unfortunately You have committed a great mistake by killing my friend Salva"
- Dantavakra said, "You (Krsna) are not satisfied by killing my friend; I know that You want to kill me also. Because of Your determination, I must kill You by tearing You to pieces with my club"
- Demon is thinking how to wipe out, how to banish Krsna, how to kill Krsna. They don't want Krsna. That is demonic. So therefore they do not know that a demonic person is always suffering. That is due to his forgetfulness of Krsna
- Garga Muni stated, "If I give your child (Krsna) a name and if He fulfills the prophecy of the female child to Kamsa, then it may be that the sinful demon will come and kill this child also after the name-giving ceremony"
- Generally the so-called scholars, politicians, philosophers, and svamis, without perfect knowledge of Krsna, try to banish or kill Krsna when writing commentary on Bhagavad-gita. Such unauthorized commentary upon Bhagavad-gita is known as Mayavada-bhasya
- He (Kamsa) also told the trainers of the elephants, "Be sure to bring the elephant named Kuvalayapida and keep him at the gate of the wrestling arena. Try to capture Krsna and Balarama on Their arrival and have the elephant kill Them"
- He (Kamsa) patiently waited for the delivery of the child, expecting to kill Him (Krsna), as he had done previously with the other babies of Devaki
- He (Krsna) killed the Putana witch, although she smeared her breast with poison just to kill the Lord. The Lord sucked her breast like a natural baby, and He sucked out her very life also
- He (Rukmi) presented himself as a big commander and vowed before all the princes, "Unless I kill Krsna in the fight and bring back my sister from His clutches, I shall not return to my capital city, Kundina"
- He (Upananda) said: My dear friends the cowherd men, in order to do good to this place, Gokula, we should leave it, because so many disturbances are always occurring here, just for the purpose of killing Rama and Krsna
- In the Bhagavad-gita Krsna is the principal factor, but anyone who is trying to kill Krsna and reading Bhagavad-gita, that is Kamsa's reading
- In Vrndavana the Lord killed many demons, and afterwards He returned to Dvaraka, where according to Vedic principles He married many wives who were the best of women, begot through them hundreds of sons
- It should be understood that when Lord Krsna was apparently killed by the bow and arrow of the hunter, the Lord left His so-called material body in the material world
- Kamsa belonged to this demoniac group. He was also an expert diplomat, and so he quickly arranged for his demon friends to kill Krsna and Balarama
- Kamsa had eight brothers, headed by Kanka, all of them younger than he, and when they learned that their elder brother had been killed, they combined together and rushed toward Krsna in great anger to kill Him
- Kamsa said, "If somehow or other Krsna & Balarama escape, They will next meet the wrestlers & will be killed by them. That is my plan. & after killing these two boys, I shall kill Vasudeva & Nanda, who are supporters of the Vrsni and Bhoja dynasties"
- Kamsa said, "That is my request to you. Now, my plan is to kill these two boys. As soon as They come in the gate, there will be a giant elephant named Kuvalayapida waiting, and possibly he will be able to kill Them"
- Kamsa told the wrestlers, "People from different parts of the country will come to see the festival. I will arrange to get those two boys (Krsna and Balarama) here, and you will try to kill Them in the wrestling arena"
- Kamsa wanted to kill Krsna, and Ravana wanted to kill Rama, because foolishly they were unaware of the fact that the Lord is never killed, for the spirit is never annihilated
- Krsna Himself, His incarnations and His plenary expansions are all supreme well-wishers of the conditioned souls, but Krsna is the well-wisher even of the demons, for He gave salvation to all the demons who came to kill Him in Vrndavana
- Krsna is so merciful that even though He knew Putana was there to kill Him, He took her as His nurse or mother
- Narada told Kamsa, "Better try to kill Krsna and Balarama." But in order to satisfy his wrath, Kamsa arrested Vasudeva and his wife and shackled them in iron chains
- Not only are demons always anxious to kill God with words and philosophy, but they think that if one is materially powerful he can kill God with materially fatal weapons
- Oh, how wonderful it is! Putana, the sister of Bakasura, wanted to kill Krsna by smearing deadly poison on her breasts and having Krsna take it
- Once, when Krsna and Balarama were playing on the bank of the Yamuna, a demon of the name Vatsasura assumed the shape of a calf and came there intending to kill the brothers. By taking the shape of a calf, the demon could mingle with the other calves
- One cowherd boy said, "When the demon known as Vatsasura entered among the calves tended by Krsna with a desire to kill Him, He immediately detected the demon, killed him and threw him into a tree"
- Out of great anger, he (Kaliya) began to struggle for existence and tried to raise one of his hoods to kill the Lord. Lord (Krsna) immediately captured that hood and subdued it by kicking it and dancing on it
- Out of grief and anger, Viduratha was breathing very heavily, and just to avenge the death of his brother (Dantavakra) he appeared before Lord Krsna with a sword and a shield in his hands. He wanted to kill Krsna immediately
- Putana came to kill Krsna, but because He sucked her milk, she was immediately purified, and her dead body attained a transcendental quality
- Putana planned to kill Krsna. Krsna accepted the poisonous breasts of that demonic woman, and when He sucked the milk from her, He sucked out her life also. Nonetheless Putana was elevated to the same position as Krsna's own mother
- Putana, she also apparently came as lover of Krsna, to offer her breast for sucking; but the internal desire was how to kill Krsna. But that is also taken indirect love, indirect love
- Sadhus and devotees certainly think of the Lord always, but duskrtis, the demons like Kamsa and Sisupala, also think of Krsna in terms of killing Him. By thinking of Krsna, both the demons and devotees attain liberation from the clutches of material maya
- Since his (Salva's) defeat in the fight during the marriage of Rukmini, he had maintained within himself an unforgettable envy of Lord Krsna, and he was, in fact, a fool, because he had promised to kill Krsna
- Some say that Krsna closed His eyes because He did not like to see the face of Putana, who had killed so many children and who had now come to kill Him
- Some thought it was Krsna's head (that was next to city gate) because He was the enemy of Kasiraja, & they calculated that the King of Kasi might have thrown His head into the city so that the people might take pleasure in the enemy's having been killed
- Sometimes when Krsna and His sakhas went to the pasturing ground, Kamsa would send a demon to kill Krsna. Therefore, almost every day there was a fight with some different kind of demon
- Take Gita and kill Krsna. This will destroy the whole thing. This is Ravana's policy
- That is cultivation of Krsna consciousness. Favorably. Not Krsna consciousness like Kamsa, always thinking of Krsna, how to kill Him. That is not anukulyena. That is not favorable
- That is the nature of this material world, "How to kill God," "God is dead." This is their attempt
- The caretakers of the bow, who were standing by watching, became very angry, and with their respective weapons in hand they rushed toward Krsna, shouting, “Arrest Him! Arrest Him! Kill Him! Kill Him!” Krsna and Balarama were surrounded
- The demon quickly threw Krsna up and tried to kill Him by pinching Him in his beak. Bakasura did not know that although Krsna was playing the part of a child of Nanda Maharaja, He was still the original father of Lord Brahma, the creator of the universe
- The great wizards who were able to assume any form were engaged by the King of Bhoja, Kamsa, to kill Krsna, but in the course of His pastimes the Lord killed them as easily as a child breaks dolls
- The King of Kasi had a son whose name was Sudaksina. After observing the ritualistic funeral ceremonies (of his father), he took a vow that since Krsna was the enemy of his father, he would kill Krsna and in this way liquidate his debt to his father
- There are two classes of men: iconoclast and iconographer. Those who imagine the form of God, they are not jnani, they are iconographer. And those who think that "I have killed God" or "I have finished God," they are iconoclast
- They (the gopis and cowherd men) continued to converse amongst themselves about how so many great demons in such fierce bodies had attacked Krsna to kill Him but, by the grace of Hari, had not been able to cause even a slight injury
- This is the way of the demons: the demons create something to kill God, but by the same weapon the demons themselves are killed
- Thus Narada Muni says that according to his opinion the enemies of Krsna are better situated because they are fully absorbed in thoughts of Krsna in terms of killing Him
- We should understand that Bhagavad-gita is meant for a person who is a devotee and dear to Krsna, not for the demons, who are against Krsna. The demons are trying to kill Krsna
- When Krsna was just a small baby the gigantic demoness Putana attempted to kill Him, but when He sucked her breast He pulled out her life. That is the difference between the real Godhead and a God manufactured in the mystic factory
- When Lord Krsna was enjoying His childhood pastimes with His boyfriends, one Aghasura demon became very impatient. He was unable to tolerate seeing Krsna play so happily, and therefore he appeared before the boys intending to kill them all
- When Sudaksina was encouraged by Lord Siva in that way, he was sure that he would be able to kill Krsna. With a determined vow of austerity, he began to execute the black art of chanting mantras, assisted by the priests
- While Krsna was engaged in enjoyment with the boys and girls within the forest of Vrndavana, Kamsa used to send his associates to kill Krsna, and Krsna would show His prowess by killing them
- Why people are so much misdirected? Because the so-called scholars and philosophers, they have misdirected. They have tried to kill Krsna from Bhagavad-gita and push forward their own rascal philosophy