Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
killer | killers
Pages in category "Killer"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total.
- Pasu-ghna - killer of animals, killer of the soul
- There are two types of animal-killers. The soul is also sometimes called the "animal" or the living being. Therefore, both the slaughterer of animals and those who have lost their identity of soul are animal-killers
- This killer of baby within the womb, so the result will be that this man who is indulging in abortion, he'll be put into the womb, and somebody will kill him
- Actually animals are not dead stone, but the killers of animals are stonehearted
- After killing Satadhanva, Krsna returned to Dvaraka, and in order to please His wife Satyabhama, He informed her of the death of Satadhanva, the killer of her father. But He also informed her that the jewel had not been found in his possession
- Animal killer means not exactly those who are butchers, or ordinary man who kills animal and eat. But even a person who does not take care of his self-realization, he is also animal-killer
- Animal-killers are not even gentlemen, to say nothing of being religious men. A religious person, a devotee of the Lord, must be nonviolent. Such is the nature of a religious person
- O killer of Kesi, we are souls one hundred percent surrendered unto Your lotus feet, and we wish only to please You with our ceremonies
- O killer of the Madhu demon, incessant transcendental bliss flows in the minds of those who have even once tasted but a drop of the nectar from the ocean of Your glories
- O King, when the great hero Vrtrasura saw Indra, his enemy, the killer of his brother, standing before him with a thunderbolt in his hand, desiring to fight, Vrtrasura remembered how Indra had cruelly killed his brother
- O Maharaja Pariksit, for this reason Kuvalayasva is celebrated as Dhundhumara ("the killer of Dhundhu"). All but three of his sons, however, were burned to ashes by the fire emanating from Dhundhu's mouth
- On hearing this statement by King Yudhisthira, Lord Krsna replied as follows: "My dear King Yudhisthira, O killer of enemies, O ideal justice personified, I completely support your decision to perform the Rajasuya sacrifice"
- One who has dishonored a spiritual master or teacher. Stri-raja-pitr-go-hanta, one who has killed a woman, one who has killed a king, and one who has killed a cow. These are all the severest type of sinful activities
- So this capital punishment is required. Nowadays the capital punishment is excused. Murderers are not hanged. This is all mistake, all rascaldom. A murderer must be killed. No mercy. Why a human killer? Even an animal killer should be immediately hanged
- Soul-killer means those who do not take any care for the soul. They are taking care of this gross body
- Sri Manu said: O all-powerful lord, O killer of all sins, I shall abide by your order. Now please let me know my place and that of the living entities born of me
- Sukadeva Gosvami then glorifies the Lord as one who is honored by the yadu-vara-parisat, the assembly house of the Yadu dynasty, and as the killer of different kinds of demons
- The animal killers do not know that in the future the animal will have a body suitable to kill them. That is the law of nature
- The killer of the soul, whoever he may be, must enter into the planets known as the worlds of the faithless, full of darkness and ignorance
- The killers are the eyebrows of beautiful women. Captivated by the beauty of the fair sex, all the men of the world are killed by bows without strings, but cannot see how they are killed by maya
- The law of God is such that it punishes the killers of both man and animals; both acts of murder are penalized
- The son of Sravasta was Brhadasva. Brhadasva's son Kuvalayasva killed a demon named Dhundhu, and thus he became celebrated as Dhundhumara, "the killer of Dhundhu"
- These persons who have no responsibility what is going to happen after death and enjoying the skyscraper buildings and that is fairy land of the adults. They have no responsibility therefore they are killing
- This boy Prahlada is the killer of my brother, for he has given up his family to engage in the devotional service of the enemy, Lord Visnu, like a menial servant
- This Sudarsana cakra is the killer of the prowess of all other weapons, the killer of darkness, and the manifester of the prowess of devotional service; it is the means of establishing religious principles & it is the killer of all irreligious activities
- Those who are animal killers, their brain is dull as stone. They cannot understand any thing
- To be nonviolent to human beings and to be a killer or enemy of the poor animals is Satan's philosophy
- When Vrtrasura was killed, the Gandharvas & Siddhas in the heavenly planets beat kettledrums in jubilation. With Vedic hymns they celebrated the prowess of Indra, the killer of Vrtrasura, praising Indra and showering flowers upon him with great pleasure
- With his thunderbolt, King Indra, who was also extremely powerful, pierced through Vrtrasura's abdomen and came out. Indra, the killer of the demon Bala, then immediately cut off Vrtrasura's head, which was as high as the peak of a mountain