kick | kicked | kicking | kicks
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Kicked"
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total.
- A devotee is praying to the Lord that "My dear Lord, I have experienced that I came to enjoy this material world, but actually I am being kicked up." "By whom you are kicked up?" Kamadinam. Kama, krodha, lobha
- A missing link? Then I kick on your face. You're missing this kick. Now learn it. Nonsense. Here is the missing point. Just learn it. Write vigorous articles to kick on the face of these rascals. All of you
- A serpent cannot tolerate being kicked by another animal or by a man, and it immediately bites its opponent
- After saying this, Sivananda Sena went to Nityananda Prabhu, who then stood up and kicked him
- Although the living entity is always being kicked by the stringent laws of material nature, he still thinks, "I am God" because of ignorance
- As he (Srikanta Sena) described the Vaisnavas, therefore, he did not mention Lord Nityananda's kicking Sivananda Sena. Meanwhile, all the devotees arrived and went to meet the Lord
- In fact when Bhrgu Muni kicked the chest of Lord Visnu it was the greatest offense, although Lord Visnu, being greatly magnanimous, did not take it very seriously
- In this way the conditioned soul becomes the servant of lusty desires, and when these are not fulfilled, he becomes the servant of anger and continues to be kicked by the external energy, maya
- It is a fact that we are constantly being kicked by maya, just as the male ass is kicked in the face by the she-ass when he comes for sex. Similarly, cats and dogs are always fighting and whining when they have sex
- It is astonishing to see how a person kicked by the laws of the Lord's illusory energy thinks of becoming one with the Lord. He wants to become Lord by accumulating wealth & power, but when he is frustrated he wants to be one with the Lord
- It is astonishing to see how a person who is being kicked by the laws of the Lord's illusory energy at every step can falsely think of becoming one with the Lord. Such thinking is the last snare of the illusory energy
- It is said in Srimad-Bhagavatam that after hearing the details from Bhrgu Muni the sages were astonished because although Lord Brahma & Lord Siva were immediately agitated, Lord Visnu, in spite of being kicked by Bhrgu Muni, was not agitated in the least
- Nakula continued, "If He (Krsna) is derided by anyone, I declare herewith as a Pandava that I will kick his helmet with my left foot, and I will strike him with my arrows, which are as good as Yamadanda, the sceptor of Yamaraja!"
- Narottama Das Thakura continued, "I pray that You please be merciful upon me. Please do not kick me away, for I have no other shelter than You"
- Nityananda became very angry with Sivananda Sena, who was in charge of the affairs of the party, and kicked him in loving anger. Sivananda Sena felt highly favored to have been kicked by Nityananda Prabhu
- One of Sri Nityananda Prabhu's characteristics is His contradictory nature. When He becomes angry and kicks someone, it is actually for his benefit
- Only those who go through life being kicked about by fate, slaving hard to fill their bellies and maintain a roof overhead, can harbor so preposterous a wish as to compete with the omnipotent Supreme Controller. It is ludicrous
- Our preaching method is not kicking. Our preaching method is by taking a grass in the teeth
- Police business is that "You become law-abiding citizen; then I have no connection with you." So far. "And so long you are not a law-abiding (citizen), I shall kick you as much as possible." So Maya's business is like this
- Pretend? Kick them! Why you should accept pretension? Then you are a fool also. You say "pretend," and still, you have to talk about them. That means you are also faithless. Why should you talk about the pretension?
- Pure devotee is never puffed up like the nondevotee class of men who falsely think that they are God. It is astonishing to see how a person who is being kicked by the laws of the Lord's energy at every step can falsely think of becoming one with the Lord
- Sambara felt the words of Pradyumna as if they were a kick. He immediately took his club in his hand and appeared before Pradyumna to fight
- So Bhrgu Muni committed the greatest offense by kicking the chest of the Lord with his foot in the presence of the goddess of fortune. Of course, Lord Visnu is all-merciful
- The ass is generally engaged by the washerman, whose social position is not very respectable. And the special qualification of the ass is that it is very much accustomed to being kicked by the opposite sex
- The demon (Dhenukasura) appeared before Balarama and kicked His chest with his hind legs. At first Balarama did not say anything, but with great anger the demon kicked Him again more vehemently
- The laborers in great factories and workshops are also engaged in such burdensome work, and after working hard during the day, the poor laborer has to be again kicked by the fair sex, not only for sex enjoyment but also for so many household affairs
- The Lord is considered to be the mother, and everything existing within the womb of the mother is considered to be the child. And the good mother is never offended with the child, even if he touches the body of the mother by kicking his legs
- The nondevotees can be vanquished simply by one kick of material nature
- There is no limit to perfection - we may go on improving more and more, and still there is no limit to how much we may please Krishna, just like for the materialist there is no limit to how much Maya can kick us
- These intelligent Britishers could understand, "Now it is no more possible. With whose cooperation, we shall kick?" Then they made a friendly settlement. Friendly means "Divide it so that they'll perpetually fight, and let us go"
- This is my position, nowhere. I do not know. Just like I am being kicked like a football. I have no place. You have seen football playing. The football has no place. As soon as comes, somebody's feet, he kicks. He goes to another body. He kicks
- To think oneself God is most puffed up. Although the living entity is always being kicked by the stringent laws of material nature, he still thinks, "I am God" because of ignorance
- We say, "Oh, surrender? But I have so many responsibilities." And maya, illusion, says to us, "Don't do it, or you'll be out of my clutches. Just stay in my clutches, and I'll kick you"
- When a man is angry he expresses such anger with red-hot eyes and sometimes makes a display of clenching his fists or kicking his legs. This exhibition of the Rudra principle is the proof of Rudra's presence in such places
- When awakened by the kicking of Kalayavana, he (the sleeping man) immediately opened his eyes and began to look around in all directions. At last he saw Kalayavana standing nearby
- When Ravana, the powerful demon, came to gain victory over Bali Maharaja, Vamanadeva kicked him a distance of eighty thousand miles with His big toe. I shall explain the character and activities of Bali Maharaja later
- When the ass begs for sexual intercourse, he is kicked by the fair sex, yet he still follows the female for such sexual pleasure. A henpecked man is compared, therefore, to the ass
- When the mind's anger is expressed through the hand, there is fighting. When it is expressed through the leg, there is kicking. There are so many ways in which the subtle activities of the mind are expressed through the various senses