This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Keeping God"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Deity worship in the form of temple worship is the most valuable benediction given by the Lord to beginners. All neophytes must therefore engage in the worship of the Lord by keeping the arcā-vigraha (arcāvatāra) at home or in the temple
- Many people become showbottle devotees for material profits. Indeed, materialistic persons sometimes take to professional devotional service and keep Visnu, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, as a means of livelihood
- There are many devotees who keep a statue of the Lord in a small box and carry it with them everywhere; every morning they worship the Lord in the box. The Supreme Lord, Kesava, or the PG, Krsna, is not bound by any measurement of our calculation
- They can keep You under their control because You are causelessly merciful to devotees who desire no material profit from You. Indeed, You give Yourself to them, and because of this You also have full control over Your devotees
- This was instructed by the Lord Himself to Arjuna in Bhagavad-gita: "Go on fighting, but keep Me within your mind." That should be the motto of every honest person seeking perfection in Krsna consciousness