kacuri | kacuris |kachori | kachoris
Pages in category "Kachori"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Any fruit you require, or even kacauri, you can get. That is called kalpa-vrksa. There are trees like that
- At night offer puris, milk and other nice preparations should be offered also. In the morning offer fruits and during the day time nice dhal, chopaties, etc. Sometimes special preparations can be offered on Sunday - Kachories, sweet balls
- Capatis, dal, rice and ordinary vegetables are called raw foods, as are fruits and salads. But puris, kachoris, samosas, sweet balls and so on are called cooked foods
- Capatis, dhal, rice and ordinary vegetables are called raw foods, as are fruits and salads. But puris, kachoris, samosas, sweet balls and so on are called cooked foods
- Here you can take some fruits or flower from a particular tree, but there, if you like, you ask kachori and samosa from a tree -- you get. But we have no idea what is surataroh, what is kalpa-vrksa. Whatever you desire, you'll get it
- How from milk in different stages you get this foodstuff, kacuris, srngara, sandesa, rabri. And this chana, if fried, if you prepare nicely with little hing and ginger, then it will exactly taste like meat. They'll forget
- Simply chanting, dancing, and eating nice sweetballs, kachori. So su-sukham and kartum avyayam. While performing, while practicing this process, it is very pleasurable, and avyayam
- So far increasing the New Orleans' farm, yes, if you have got more men, you can get more land. You should make a stock of ghee from the farm and if possible open a restaurant in the city for attracting people. You can prepare samosas, kacoris, rasgullas