"just try"|"just trying"
Pages in category "Just Try"
The following 68 pages are in this category, out of 68 total.
- Because the common man is unable to control the senses and the mind, it is his duty to seek the shelter of a great soul or a great devotee of the Lord and just try to please him. That will make his life perfect
- Bhagavad-gita (BG 4.34) recommends: Just try to learn the truth by approaching a spiritual master. Inquire from him submissively and render service unto him. The self-realized soul can impart knowledge unto you because he has seen the truth
- Bhagavad-gita teaches that. And don't become... Don't remain in the sudra stage and a miser, but just try to become a brahmana by culture. Then your life will be successful
- Even a person like Vivekananda, he said long ago that "This Vaisnavism is sex religion." They misunderstand. So just try to understand. This lila is kept in the Srimad-Bhagavatam in the Tenth Canto. So one has to understand Krsna first of all
- Expertness is you just try to do which is easily performed by you. You don't accept anything heavy task because Krsna does not want that you have to do this heavy task. Whatever you know, you just apply it. You dovetail it in Krsna consciousness
- I am just trying to train three or four of the advanced boys to work as the superintendents of the centers
- In Bhagavad-gita (BG 4.34) the SPG advises: Just try to learn the truth by approaching a spiritual master. Inquire from him submissively and render service unto him. The self-realized soul can impart knowledge unto you because he has seen the truth
- In Bhagavad-gita (BG 4.34) the SPG recommends: Just try to learn the truth by approaching a spiritual master. Inquire from him submissively and render service unto him. The self-realized soul can impart knowledge unto you because he has seen the truth
- In South America the people are not so rich nor so enlightened as their North American neighbors, but they are very nice people and somewhat pious and that is their credit. Now just try to deliver Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's message to them
- Indicated in Bhagavad-gita (BG 4.34): "Just try to learn the truth by approaching a spiritual master. Inquire from him submissively and render service unto him. The self-realized soul can impart knowledge unto you because he has seen the truth"
- Jnane prayasam udapasya namanta eva: "Just become submissive. Just try to understand your position that you are very insignificant segment in this material world or in the creation"
- Just try to accept this principle of life and your, this human form of life will be successful and perfect by Krsna consciousness
- Just try to be happy by chanting Hare Krishna and following the regulative principles
- Just try to become servant of God, and all your necessities will be sufficiently fulfilled
- Just try to follow the leadership of Krsna and make an experiment how you are becoming happy
- Just try to hear these topics with faith, for there is great pleasure even in hearing them. That hearing will destroy all miseries pertaining to the body, mind and other living entities, and the unhappiness of false arguments as well
- Just try to help them by giving them KC & the best way to do this is to set the example by being very enthusiastic to do anything and everything to please Krishna, even we may have to make sacrifice
- Just try to imagine
- Just try to learn the truth by approaching a spiritual master. Inquire from him submissively and render service unto him. BG 4.34 - 1972
- Just try to learn the truth by approaching a spiritual master. Inquire from him submissively and render service unto him. The self-realized soul can impart knowledge unto you because he has seen the truth - BG 4.34
- Just try to make our Krsna Consciousness Movement strong in Germany and you will also automatically become strong in such devotional service or Krsna Consciousness
- Just try to think over: "What Bhagavad-gita says? How Swamiji has discussed this matter?" Apply your arguments. Apply your logic. Don't take it as a sentiment or as a blind faith
- Just try to understand his position. He is unaware that before him is a tiger, which is accustomed to living at the cost of another's flesh. Behind the deer is a hunter, who's threatening to pierce him with sharp arrows. Thus the deer's death is imminent
- Just try to understand like this. Here (in the material world) everything is by the expansion of Krsna's material energy. And there (in the spiritual world), everything is there by His spiritual energy. That's all
- Just try to understand that there is no need of our imperfect comments on the Bhagavad-gita. That is my point
- Just try to understand that thing. What is that? Just try to understand that thing as imperishable. What is that thing? Yena sarvam idam tatam. That thing which is pervading all over your body. And what is that thing? That is consciousness
- Just try to understand the ideal government
- Just try to understand the mighty strength of My maya in the shape of woman, who by the mere movement of her eyebrows can keep even the greatest conquerors of the world under her grip
- Just try to understand, if the major portion of the living entities have no problem... Their necessities of life are being supplied by the supreme eternal, God. Just like an elephant. There are millions of elephants in African jungle
- Just try to understand, you have to preach immortality of the soul, transmigration of the soul. What is the difficulty? Simple logic
- Just try to understand. Future means like this: nature's law, and it will happen
- Just try to understand. It is a very nice question. You say that "I do not want to bow down." Is it not?
- Krsna said, "You are the supreme and original Personality of Godhead, and the drones are just trying to spread Your glories by chanting at every moment"
- Krsna, everyone is trying to love Krsna, but Krsna is trying to love somebody. Now how great She (Radharani) is. Just try to understand
- Krsna-prema is so valuable, but Krsna is after Radharani. Just see how Radharani is great. Just try to understand the greatness of Radharani. Therefore She is so great, and we have to offer our respect
- Mahat-seva means if you, by chance, you get in contact of a great personality, great soul who knows Krsna science, you just try to please him. Therefore we, every day in the morning, we sing yasya prasadad bhagavat-prasadah
- Many others, the so-called gosvamis, have become envious about us, but if you become one of them, then your life is not very successful. You just try to follow the real Gosvamis and make your life as gosvami. Then people will adore you
- Mother (Paurnamasi), just try to understand My (Radharani's) situation, and don't be unnecessarily angry with Me. Instead, please tell Me how I can save Myself from these terrible attacks of Krsna!
- My dear Sanatana, the sweet, attractive transcendental form of Krsna is so nice. Just try to understand it. Even a fractional understanding of Krsna's beauty can merge all three worlds in the ocean of love
- My idea is to attract people of the whole world to Mayapura. So we are just trying to acquire three hundred fifty acres of land from the government
- So far I am concerned I am conducted by the order of a superior authority and liberated person. My spiritual master Om Visnupada Sri Sri Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Goswami Maharaja wanted it and just trying to serve Him without any personal whim
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu replied, "O Sanatana, you must give up your intelligent tricks. Now just try to understand the description of the saktyavesa-avataras"
- The atheist class of men foolishly inquire "Where is God?" And we present them Krsna - here is God, and if you have got sense and intelligence just try to understand Krsna, whether He is not God
- The best thing is that you have enjoyed sense life in so many varieties of life, as cats, as dogs, as demigods, as tree, as plants, as insect. Now, in this human form of life, don't be captivated by sensuous life. Just try to understand Krsna
- The central point is sense gratification. Just try to understand. The whole world is busy in different labels, but the central point is sense gratification. That's all
- The first thing is we must hear. Srotavyah. Just try to hear what is God, what is His kingdom, how He acts, how He is cheerful. These things are to be heard. Sravanam
- The Lord says in the Bhagavad-gita, nistrai-gunyo bhavarjuna, "My dear Arjuna, just try to become transcendental to the Vedic rituals"
- The message of God is just like Bhagavad-gita or Bible, any, as you like. Just try to hear, san-mukharitam vartam, from realized soul. Just like the truths of Bible were spoken by Lord Jesus Christ or Krsna
- The other day I was speaking in the church that God is not dead. God cannot be dead. Neither you or me cannot be dead. There is living symptom in your body, and there is living symptom in the cosmic manifestation also. Just try to understand what is God
- The words are ambrosial because they are not my personal words, they are instructions of my predecessors and I am just trying to administer them to my best knowledge. That is the way of Parampara system
- We have no experience of the spiritual world. But we can get an glimpse idea, what is spirit and what is matter. Just try to understand the difference between a living man and a dead body
- Which philosophy is better, 50 or 100 year old Darwin philosophy, or eternal Krishna philosophy? Just try to understand. Approach Krishna way of life from every angle - it is perfect
- Why are you asking for more men to help you in Florida? As I created, so you must create others; that is Parampara. You are already three; why do you need any more? And you are big three. You just try sincerely in your work and Krishna will bless you
- You are sane, that you do not accept me as President... That is one thing. At least you are not insane. So if I say, "I am God," and you accept, then how much insane you are. Just try to understand
- You just try to realize the importance of Krsna consciousness and make your life cent per cent engaged in Krsna's service - that is perfection
- You just try to understand yourself that you are eternal servant of God. Then you are perfect. And you can enjoy God's property very nicely. There is no distress at all