Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Jurisdiction"
The following 75 pages are in this category, out of 75 total.
- A God-conscious person means he has no sin. He cannot be within the jurisdiction of sinful activities. That is God consciousness. You cannot become God conscious at the same time sinful. That is not possible
- A person who cannot overcome the jurisdiction of stereotyped religious principles is compared to an animal chained up by his master
- After bringing them within his jurisdiction, he (Yamaraja) properly judges them according to their specific sinful activities and sends them to one of the many hellish planets for suitable punishments
- Akrura continued, "Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto You (Krsna), who appear as Kalki to chastise the so-called royal order degraded to the abominable condition of the mlecchas, who are below the jurisdiction of Vedic regulative principles"
- An ordinary human being or animal who has accepted a material body cannot go beyond the jurisdiction of the Supreme Personality of Godhead's control
- As long as one is within the limited jurisdiction of fruitive activities or is involved in mental speculation, he may be eligible to study theoretical knowledge of the Vedanta-sutra, but cannot understand the transcendental vibration of Hare Krsna
- As Lord Krsna advised Arjuna, one has to go beyond the jurisdiction of the duties prescribed in the Vedas and take to Krsna consciousness, devotional service
- Beyond Aloka-varsa is the destination of those who aspire for liberation from the material world. It is beyond the jurisdiction of the material modes of nature, and therefore it is completely pure
- Brahmanas, sages, children, women and old men are always beyond the jurisdiction of punishment. Similarly, the king, even though he commits a great mistake, is never to be considered a wrongdoer
- Devotional service is never within the jurisdiction of the law of karma
- Division means under the jurisdiction of the three modes of material nature. That is division. Otherwise, brahmana, ksatriya, vaisya, sudra, these divisions are calculated when one is under the control of the material nature
- Do whatever is done with great care & devotion for the Deity. 42) Relish the pleasure of Bhagavatam reading amongst devotees & not amongst outsiders. 43) Associate with devotees who are considered more advanced. 44) Live in the jurisdiction of Mathura
- God's energy is beyond our conception, beyond our thinking jurisdiction, and is therefore called inconceivable (acintya)
- Grhasthas living within the jurisdiction of the temple must be especially careful not to imitate karmis by acquiring opulent clothing, food and conveyances
- Grhasthas living within the jurisdiction of the temple must be especially careful not to imitate karmis by acquiring opulent clothing, food and conveyances. As far as possible, these should be avoided
- I am trying to go on like a young man, but sometimes the health does not allow. That is beyond my jurisdiction
- In Svetadvipa there are great saintly persons who are completely freed from the envious nature of the material world and are beyond the jurisdiction of the four principles of material activity
- In the Srimad-Bhagavatam, in the narration of Ajamila's deliverance, it is said that Yamaraj gave clear instructions to his assistants not to approach the Vaisnavas. Vaisnavas are beyond the jurisdiction of Yamaraj's activities
- In this way the whole jurisdiction of Krsna consciousness is directly under the spiritual energy - Krsna and the spiritual master. This has nothing to do with the material world
- It is good to hold more classes with the bhaktas, but they should all be on the basis of our books. You should not go beyond the jurisdiction of our teaching
- Kaliya Krsnadasa had his headquarters in a village named Akaihata, which is situated in the district of Burdwan within the jurisdiction of the post office and police station of Katwa
- Krsna consciousness brings one into spiritual life even while one is within the jurisdiction of matter, for it is an arousing of spiritual existence by practice in the material world
- Krsna is Bhavagrahi Janardana. Krsna has many Temples big and small, besides that He has his own abode in the Spiritual Sky, Goloka Vrndavana, so all our plans are under the jurisdiction of Bhavagrahi
- Nalakuvara & Manigriva said: No one under the jurisdiction of the material modes can understand Your (Krsna's) transcendental qualities, which existed before the creation; therefore You are called the Supreme Transcendence
- Narada implies that without the mercy of the Supreme Personality of Godhead one cannot extricate himself from the fruitive activities that are under the jurisdiction of the Vedas
- Now that our ISKCON is growing into a huge, worldwide organization, it has come to my attention that sometimes centers are printing my literature, taking collection and spending all outside the jurisdiction of the Bhaktivedanta Book Trust
- Real life is that you keep your health nicely, save time, take ordinary very nutritious food within the jurisdiction of krsna-prasada. Krsna says, patram puspam phalam toyam yo me bhaktya prayacchati
- Regarding my travelling, no, I have not stopped travelling. I am trying to go on like a young man, but sometimes the health does not allow. That is beyond my jurisdiction
- Sannyasis who do not take advantage of this life to realize Krsna simply waste their time and energy in activities outside the jurisdiction of the renounced order
- Sisupala continued: "Krsna does not belong to a high family. He is so independent that no one knows His principles of religious life. Indeed, it appears that He is outside the jurisdiction of all religious principles"
- Sisupala indirectly praised Krsna by saying that He is not within the jurisdiction of Vedic injunctions. This is true because He is the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- So long we are in the jurisdiction of three modes of material nature, up to that time we shall disagree with one another and there will be trouble. Therefore the Vaisnava religion is meant for the peaceful person
- So many things have to be reformed by pushing on Krsna consciousness. These are Krsna consciousness movement, whatever is described in the Bhagavad-gita that is within the jurisdiction of Krsna consciousness
- Spiritual substance is never within the jurisdiction of the material conception. This is always the verdict of the Vedas and Puranas
- Such eternal vayasyas are also found beyond the jurisdiction of Vrndavana, in places such as Dvaraka and Hastinapura. Except for Vrndavana, all the places of Krsna's pastimes are called puras
- Such nondevotees are compared to chained animals, for they are not able to go beyond the jurisdiction of the formalities of a certain type of faith. In the Bhagavad-gita they are condemned as veda-vada-rata
- Suppose you have got millions of dollars. Don't keep it. So long it is within your jurisdiction, spend it for Krsna. Yes. That is the proper utilization. Because actually the money is not yours, because you cannot carry this money with your death
- The existence of Narayana, or the Personality of Godhead, is not within the jurisdiction of this mahat-tattva
- The form of the Lord is beyond the jurisdiction of material form and is therefore inconceivable. A devotee prays, however, "My dear Lord, be pleased with me so that I may very easily see Your transcendental form and potency"
- The great sage Narada spoke as follows: "In conditioned life, all living entities are within the jurisdiction of the three modes of material nature. As such, they are unable to see Your (Krsna's) presence everywhere with their material eyes"
- The individual soul is conscious within the limited jurisdiction of the body whereas the Supersoul is conscious of all bodies
- The jurisdiction of Krsna consciousness extends everywhere, and one who knows Krsna consciousness is blessed
- The jurisdiction of the Muslim government extended up to Pichalada. Due to fear of the Muslims, no one would cross the river
- The Krsna consciousness movement is trying to remove the ignorance of misled human beings who are trying to find water outside the jurisdiction of life
- The living entities wandering within the jurisdiction of the 8,400,000 species of life get the opportunity for self-realization in the human form and gradually in such other elevated forms as those of the demigods, Kinnaras and Caranas
- The living entity cannot conquer the influence of the material modes of nature by his own endeavor, but because material nature is working under the control of the Supreme Lord, the Lord is beyond its jurisdiction
- The materialists have many branches of philanthropic and altruistic activities from a political, national and international angle of vision, but none of the field work can go beyond the jurisdiction of the misconception of identifying the material body
- The Mayavadi agnostics wander within this universe in different species of life due to their nondevotional activities. Such living entities are subjected to the punishments of Yamaraja. Only the devotees are exempt from the jurisdiction
- The mercy of the Supreme Personality of Godhead is not restricted to the jurisdiction of caste and creed. Vidura was a sudra, yet Krsna accepted lunch at his home
- The order carriers of Yamaraja have jurisdiction over all sinful living entities, but the messengers of Lord Visnu, the Visnudutas, are capable of punishing anyone, including Yamaraja, if he wrongs a Vaisnava
- The personality of Kali was not able to enter the jurisdiction of the earth due to the presence of the Personality of Godhead
- The personified Vedas continued, "Out of many millions of them, if one becomes intelligent enough by associating with pure devotees, he comes to the understanding of Krsna consciousness and comes out of the jurisdiction of the material misconception"
- The sane person ceases to speculate on subjects beyond the jurisdiction of his tiny brain, and as a matter of course he tries to learn to surrender unto the Supreme Lord, who alone can lead one to the platform of real knowledge
- The topmost transcendentalist, who is beyond the jurisdiction of regulations and restrictions, mainly takes to the task of hearing about and glorifying the Personality of Godhead
- There is a Bengali proverb that it is not wise to pick up quarrel with a crocodile while living in the jurisdiction of the water. Therefore we may agree to the desire of Mr. Spellman to keep peace with him
- There is the spiritual spark who is the proprietor of the body. This is the beginning of spiritual education. What is, the scientists cannot imagine, or they have no idea, from there we begin our education in spiritual life, beyond their jurisdiction
- There was a king of the name Satrajit within the jurisdiction of Dvaraka-dhama. He was a great devotee of the sun-god, who awarded him the benediction of a jewel known as Syamantaka
- This is the proof of Dvaraka's opulence: all the Brahmas thought, 'Krsna is now staying in my jurisdiction'
- This particular universe may appear as a very gigantic body, but it is nothing but the measurement of seven spans for Lord Brahma. Aside from this universe, there are unlimited other universes which are outside the jurisdiction of this particular Brahma
- Those living beings within the jurisdiction of the material energy sometimes engage themselves like dogs and hogs in working very hard simply for sense gratification
- Transcendental love of Godhead is not under the jurisdiction of the material energy, for it is the transcendental bliss and pleasure potency of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- You are all helping me in the execution of my mission so please do not try to do anything beyond the jurisdiction of my instructions
- You cannot judge. You cannot judge who is following, who is not following. That is not your jurisdiction. Therefore he has accepted a spiritual master, his jurisdiction. He'll do whatever necessary