Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
irreligiosities | irreligiosity | irreligious | irreligiously
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Profane (2 P)
Pages in category "Irreligious"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total.
- A man without religion is nothing but an animal and being every man is irreligious, therefore, the whole human society is certainly animalistic
- A responsible king like Maharaja Pariksit could not allow the friend of irreligiosity to flourish in his kingdom at the cost of the good fame of the Pandavas
- A sannyasi is forbidden not to talk even in private place with woman. But a householder, he, if he associates woman under marriage tie, then it is religious. And without this, this is irreligious. And that religious sex life is God
- A sinful son causes a person's reputation to vanish. His irreligious activities at home cause irreligion and quarrel among everyone, and this creates only endless anxiety
- Abiding by the laws of government, there is no such question to harass you. There is no... You live peacefully. This is the process going on. And bhu-bharah, when people become irreligious, not abiding by the laws of God, then it becomes burdensome
- According to Bhagavad-gita, a sadhu is a man in Krsna consciousness. A person may appear to be irreligious, but if he has the qualifications of Krsna consciousness wholly and fully, he is to be understood to be a sadhu
- Adharma, irreligiosity, is described as the back side of God, and religiosity is described as the front side of God. So there is no difference between front side and back side - absolute. God is absolute any way
- All these habits, or so-called advancement of civilization, are the root causes of all irreligiosities
- As soon as the natural sequence of living entities is jeopardized, at that time, non-religious principle, unnatural life, becomes prominent and people become embarrassed. At that time, the incarnation of Lord is, I mean to say, appeared
- If people become irreligious in the name of secularism, then they are simply animals. So it is the government duty to see that the citizens are not becoming animals. He may profess a type of religion. That doesn't matter. But he must be religious
- If people become irreligious or not spiritual, the burden of the world becomes heavier, unbearable
- If the personality of Kali, irreligion, is allowed to act as a man-god or an executive head, certainly irreligious principles like greed, falsehood, robbery, incivility, treachery, misfortune, cheating, quarrel and vanity will abound
- If you don't surrender to Krsna, then whatever you are doing, that is adharma, means nonreligious
- If you have got some influence, strength, then in your favor everything will be decided. You are the most irreligious person, but if you can bribe the priestly order, he will certify, "Yes, you are religious." So money, not actual qualification
- In other words, by the grace of Krsna, religious principles were so well cared for that hardly any irreligious activities could be found
- In the absence of a suitable king to curb irreligious tendencies, educating the people systematically in the teaching of Srimad-Bhagavatam will clear up the hazy atmosphere of corruption, bribery, blackmail, etc
- It is generally said that whenever there is discrepancies in the matter of discharging religious principles and whenever there is too much prominence of irreligiosity, at that time the Lord appears
- It is not possible for Him (Krsna) to act irreligiously. He is transcendental to all religious duties and principles. He is untouched by the modes of material nature
- King Dusmanta said: O most beautiful one (Sakuntala), it appears to my mind that you must be the daughter of a ksatriya. Because I belong to the Puru dynasty, my mind never endeavors to enjoy anything irreligiously
- Krsna has explained in the Bhagavad-gita that He is the SP of Godhead, and that whenever there are discrepancies in the regulative principles of man's religious life and a prominence of irreligious activities, He appears on this earthly planet
- Sanatana Gosvami said, "I was born in a low family, for my family commits all kinds of irreligious acts that violate the scriptural injunctions"
- Srila Jiva Gosvami Prabhu, therefore, affirms that recommendations in the scriptures for a certain class of men are never to be considered adharma, or irreligious. But such activities are factually adharma, and they are never to be encouraged
- That understanding which cannot distinguish between the religious way of life and the irreligious, between action that should be done and action that should not be done - that imperfect understanding is in the mode of passion
- The friends of irreligiosity should be banished from the state, and that will save the state from corruption
- The greatest ignorance consists of activities, whether religious or irreligious, that are opposed to devotional service. They are to be known as sins (kalmasa)
- The Lord is situated in all the universes in different forms just to please His devotees. Thus the Lord destroys irreligious principles and establishes religious principles
- The son of Dronacarya, who made use of this subtle science, did not know how to retract. He applied it, being afraid of his imminent death, and thus the practice was not only improper but also irreligious
- The very day and moment the Personality of Godhead, Lord Sri Krsna, left this earth, the personality of Kali, who promotes all kinds of irreligious activities, came into this world
- The younger brothers of Yudhisthira observed that the age of Kali had already arrived throughout the world & that the citizens of the kingdom were already affected by irreligious practice. Therefore they decided to follow their elder brother
- This Sudarsana cakra is the killer of the prowess of all other weapons, the killer of darkness, and the manifester of the prowess of devotional service; it is the means of establishing religious principles & it is the killer of all irreligious activities
- We can see three different varieties of life, which are due to the contamination of the three modes of nature. The entities are thus known as peaceful, restless and foolish; as happy, unhappy or in-between; or as religious, irreligious and semireligious
- When people become irreligious, not abiding by the laws of God, then it becomes burdensome. How one can say that "To cut throat is my religion"? Nobody can say like that. That is not religion. That means he has no sense of God consciousness
- Whoever desires progressive well-being, especially kings, religionists, public leaders, brahmanas and sannyasis, should never come in contact with the four above-mentioned irreligious principles