Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
introduction | introductions | introductory
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Introduction"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- After this introduction, everyone fell to the ground like rods. Being very merciful upon them all, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu embraced each one of them
- Although Kalakanya means invalidity or old age, Yavana-raja wanted to serve Krsna by introducing Kalakanya everywhere. Thus a sane person, by attaining old age, will become fearful of death
- As for introduction, you may use the Introduction I have already written and printed in Teachings of Lord Caitanya' I think it will also be suitable for Caitanya-caritamrta
- I shall write two separate invocations of good fortune and two different introductions. Let me think deeply about the matter and then describe two different sets of incidents
- I would like to have a letter of introduction sent here from Mr. J.B. Patnaik. When we have a positive letter introducing our organization, we can send one man to see Mr. Patnaik in Bhuvanesvara
- In Europe, in America, the process of getting money is not the, like here, that I go to any gentleman, "Give us some donation." That is not possible. You cannot enter even one's house without introduction. Then you are trespasser
- In my Bhagavad-gita one professor Dimmock, he has given an introduction of this Bhagavad-gita, and he has mentioned Srimad-Bhagavatam as South Indian literature. Actually it is not. It is Vedic literature
- In the auspicious introduction to the Bhagavata-sandarbha, Srila Jiva Gosvami has given the following verse as an explanation
- In the introductory portion signed by you and Gargamuni you have said that I am personally instructing John Lennon and George Harrison in the yoga of ecstasy. This is not very satisfactory
- In Vrndavana, Rupa Gosvami began to write a drama. In particular, he composed the introductory verses to invoke good fortune
- It is even impudent for me to open my mouth before you. Then, having said this, he recited the introductory verse of the Lalita-madhava
- It is only the less intelligent persons not well versed in the history of the world who say that observance of separation of female from male is an introduction of the Mohammedan period in India
- Radharani's friend told Her, "One who has sold an elephant to another person should not make a miserly quarrel about selling the trident which controls the elephant." This kind of bashfulness is due to a new introduction in ecstatic love with Krsna
- Ramananda Raya said, "Please recite the introductory verse of the Vidagdha-madhava so that I can hear and examine it." Thus Sri Rupa Gosvami, being ordered by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, recited the verse (1.1)
- Regarding Macmillan publishing Srimad Bhagavatam if this is so, then the introductory portion about Lord Chaitanya must be included also
- Regarding Mr. Alan Watts introduction, I may inform you if the books will sell nicely by Mr. Watts introduction I do not mind his nonsense
- The standard for writing dramas has been set by Rupa Gosvami. If a devotee hears the introductory portions of his two dramas, they enhance his transcendental pleasure
- This introduction is technically called udghatyaka, and the whole scene is called vithi. You are so expert in dramatic expression that each of my statements before you is like a wave from an ocean of impudence
- When a young boy or girl sees a member of the opposite sex there is a natural attraction, without the need for any introduction
- When Srila Ramananda Raya further inquired about the second introductory verse, Srila Rupa Gosvami was somewhat hesitant, but nevertheless he began to recite
- When you go to India, you let me know and I shall give you some introductory letters to Calcutta, Bombay, Delhi, Navadvipa, Jaipur, Kanpur, etc. Perhaps you have to visit Udaipur also. But in Europe wherever you go, you must arrange for opening a centre