Category:Interested in Krsna
Pages in category "Interested in Krsna"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- A paramahamsa has no program for sense gratification; he is interested only in satisfying the senses of the Lord
- A person who always desires to serve Krsna is interested in ways to convince people that there is a Supreme Personality of Godhead & that the Supreme Personality of Godhead is Krsna. That is his ambition. It doesn't matter whether he is in heaven or hell
- Active interest in Krsna - the understanding that Krsna is mine or that I am Krsna's, and that therefore my business is to satisfy the senses of Krsna - is typical of a higher stage than the neutrality of the santa-rasa
- Actually, Maharaja Pariksit was becoming more and more enthusiastic to hear the transcendental pastimes of Krsna, and his inquiry was made with great interest
- All these boys and girls who are under my direction, they have no other interest, simply Krsna
- Although those who are interested only in worshiping the Supreme Personality of Godhead do not desire anything material from the Lord and do not even want liberation, Lord Krsna fulfills all their desires
- Krsna continued, "On the contrary, when a person becomes penniless, whether by force or by circumstances, he may become interested in Me if he gets the proper opportunity"
- Krsna continued, "Persons who are proud of their riches, even if they are offered association with My devotees, do not take advantage of consciousness of Me. In other words, the poorer class of men may have some interest in Me, rich men have no interest"
- Krsna is within your heart. If you kindly continue to hear about Him, as you are doing, then Krsna will be very much pleased, "Oh, this person is now interested in me." Because nobody's interested in Krsna. So Krsna is also silent to them
- Krsna's appearance on this planet like a human being makes us more fortunate than the demigods in the higher planets, and therefore Maharaja Pariksit was very much interested in hearing about Him
- Simply by giving people a chance to hear this wonderful Hare Krsna mantra and Krsna's philosophy as stated in Bhagavad-gita, so many people will become interested and actually they will join us
- Some people thus become interested in Krsna because they think that His religion allows indulgence in sex. This is not krsna-bhakti, love of Krsna, but prakrta-sahajiya - materialistic lust
- Sometimes people, in an unauthorized hearing process, take more interest in hearing about His dealings with the gopis
- Sometimes the sahajiya class of devotees are interested only in Krsna's personal pastimes to the exclusion of the activities of the devotees. This type of devotee is not on a very high level
- Such an inclination (interest in hearing about Krsna's dealings with the gopis) indicates the lusty feelings of the hearer, so a bona fide speaker of the dealings of the Lord never indulges in such hearings
- The devotees, they are, even though they are not forgotten, but they are not interested in sense enjoyment. They are interested in Krsna. That is the difference. This is maya and Krsna
- There is a class of so-called devotees known as prakrta-sahajiyas who are very much interested in hearing about Krsna's rasa-lila with the gopis but not about His fighting with His enemies
- There is no peace in the world. If men at all want peace in the world, they must practice sacrifice in the interest of the supreme proprietor and friend of all
- They (the great rsis) were simply interested in the topics of Lord Krsna, for anything that is dovetailed with the narration of Krsna is worth hearing
- This modern civilization is big dog civilization, that's all. That is not human civilization. Human civilization means that he must be interested to know Krsna and God. That is human civilization
- To understand God, to understand Krsna, is not very easy job; very, very difficult job. Therefore we don't find anyone is interested in Krsna. Anywhere you go, all over the world, you make a statistic: nobody is interested in Krsna
- We are creating unnecessary necessities of life and becoming entangled. This is material life. But if one becomes Krsna conscious, interested in Krsna, then he becomes detestful: "What is the use?"
- When Uddhava said that he had a message from Krsna, the gopis were more interested in hearing the message than in hearing about their exalted position
- While talking about Krsna with Uddhava, they (the gopis) forgot all about their household business. They even forgot about themselves as their interest in Krsna increased more and more