Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
interact | interacted | interacting | interaction | interactional | interactions | interactive | interacts
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Effervescence (2 P)
Pages in category "Interaction"
The following 73 pages are in this category, out of 73 total.
- A simple example of the interaction of elements occurs when we mix soda and acid and the movement of effervescence is produced
- Akrura continued, "In the material world, You (Krsna and Balarama) create, maintain and dissolve the whole manifestation by the interactions of the three material qualities, namely goodness, passion and ignorance"
- All of these symptoms are transcendental, and they are exhibited in different ways, acting and interacting under different conditions. They are like the reciprocation of love between the lover and beloved
- All phenomena in this material world are simply interactions of the Supreme Lord's superior, spiritual energy with His inferior, material energy
- All the beauty a woman can display is only a combination of flesh and blood. Sri Sankaracarya has advised all persons not to be attracted by the interaction of flesh and blood; they should be attracted by the real beauty in spiritual life
- All the parts of the instrument, including the electronic functions, are made from different combinations and interactions of the five basic types of material energy - namely, bhumi, jala, agni, vayu and akasa
- As by the friction of bamboos destruction takes place, so also, at sunset, by the interaction of the faults of intoxication, all their minds became unbalanced, and destruction took place
- As far as the material body is concerned, there are six "waves," or symptomatic material conditions: hunger, thirst, lamentation, bewilderment, old age and death. The liberated soul is never concerned with these six physical interactions
- At that time the mind is actually dovetailed with that of the Supreme Lord and is experienced as one with Him because it is freed from the interactive flow of the material qualities
- At that time the yogi realizes the truth of his relationship with the SPG. He discovers that pleasure and pain as well as their interactions, which he attributed to his own self, are actually due to the false ego, which is a product of ignorance
- Before this agitation, it (pradhana) remains in the neutral state, without interaction by the three modes of material nature
- Bhismadeva first defined all the classifications of castes and orders of life in terms of the individual's qualifications. Then he systematically, in twofold divisions, described counteraction by detachment and interaction by attachment
- By impious activities we remain illiterate, get ugly bodies, a poor standard of living, etc. But all these different states of life are under the laws of material nature through the interaction of the qualities of goodness, passion and ignorance
- By interactions of the air and the sensations of touch, one receives different forms according to destiny. By evolution of such forms, there is fire, and the eye sees different forms in color
- By the interaction of fire and the visual sensation, the subtle element taste evolves under a superior arrangement. From taste, water is produced, and the tongue, which perceives taste, is also manifested
- Due to the interaction of water with the taste perception, the subtle element odor evolves under superior arrangement
- Due to the interaction of water with the taste perception, the subtle element odor evolves under superior arrangement. Thence the earth and the olfactory sense, by which we can variously experience the aroma of the earth, become manifest
- If one accepts this process (of knowledge), then the possibility of approaching the Absolute Truth exists. This is not the interaction of the twenty-four elements, as described before
- If one directly follows the instructions of the Supreme Lord, as inculcated in the Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam, then one gradually becomes nirguna, or above the interactions of the material qualities
- If we simply study our own bodies, we can understand how a living entity is always aloof from this bodily encagement. Every action of the body takes place by the interactions of the three modes of material nature
- In the material world the wrath of those who want to lord it over material nature interacts, and the fire of war takes place, exhausting the unwanted population
- Inert matter is undoubtedly energy with potential to interact, but it has no initiative of its own
- It is because of the interaction of these three material modes of nature that the five knowledge-gathering senses, the five working senses and their controller, the mind, are manifested
- Kama-haitukam means just like a man and woman mix together, then there is sex desire and there is a production of child. There is no question of controlling. It is timely interaction of different elements
- Krsna consciousness movement is gradually developing up to the stage of raga-bhakti or para-bhakti. Then life is successful. In that way we should not be disturbed by these ethereal interactions
- Maitreya said: Eternal time is the primeval source of the interactions of the three modes of material nature. It is unchangeable and limitless, and it works as the instrument of the Supreme Personality of Godhead for His pastimes in the material creation
- My dear Lord, although personally You have nothing to do, You have distributed Your energies in the interactions of the material modes of nature, and for that reason the creation, maintenance and dissolution of the cosmic manifestation take place
- Narada Muni said, "According to Your (Krsna's) perfect plan, this material world is created by the interaction of the modes of nature, and by You it is maintained and annihilated"
- Narada said, "His (Krsna) knowledge is not affected by the process of creation, maintenance and annihilation, nor is it ever influenced by any agency beyond Himself, nor is it agitated by the interactions of the material qualities"
- Nature is inert matter displaying the interaction of three different modes, and eternal time and unlimited space are considered to be beyond the existence of the material nature
- Of the nine creations, the first one is the creation of the mahat-tattva, or the sum total of the material ingredients, wherein the modes interact due to the presence of the Supreme Lord
- One who desires to know the twenty-four elements in detail along with their interactions should study the philosophy in more detail. In Bhagavad-gita, a summary only is given
- One who understands this philosophy concerning material nature, the living entity and the interaction of the modes of nature is sure to attain liberation. He will not take birth here again, regardless of his present position
- Prakrti is working, interaction of two chemicals or many chemicals. They are accepting it that the chemicals were already there. But wherefrom the chemicals came? They say that hydrogen and oxygen mixed together
- Prakrti, material nature, and purusa, the living entity, are eternal. When they both come in contact, there are different reactions and manifestations. All of them should be considered the results of the interaction of the three modes of material nature
- The 5 elements, false ego, intelligence, the unmanifested, the 10 senses & the mind, the 5 sense objects, desire, hatred, happiness, distress, the aggregate, the life symptoms & convictions are considered to be the field of activities & its interactions
- The conclusion is that because Lord Siva is the master of the three qualities, his devotees are given things manufactured by the interactions of these qualities for the satisfaction of the senses
- The difference between the living entity and the Lord is that the living entity is part and parcel of the Supreme Lord and has the tendency to be overcome by the interactions of the material qualities
- The false ego is transformed into mind by interaction with the mode of goodness. All the demigods who control the phenomenal world are also products of the same principle, namely the interaction of false ego and the mode of goodness
- The fifth creation is that of the controlling deities by the interaction of the mode of goodness, of which the mind is the sum total. The sixth creation is the ignorant darkness of the living entity, by which the master acts as a fool
- The five elementary ingredients of creation, the interaction thereof set up by eternal time, and the intuition or nature of the individual living beings are all differentiated parts and parcels of the Personality of Godhead, Vasudeva
- The interaction of the three qualities makes it possible for things to be created, maintained and annihilated. But in the spiritual world, or the kingdom of God, there is no such exhibition, since everything is eternal, sentient and blissful
- The living entity who enjoys the interaction of the above gross and subtle ingredients, as set up by eternal time, is an offshoot of internal potency, with freedom to remain either in the material world or in the spiritual world
- The Lord Himself confirms that the view that there is no supreme cause of this material manifestation, that there is no God, and that everything is only the creation of the interaction of matter is a view of the asuras
- The Lord says in the Bhagavad-gita, "The asuras' view of this cosmic manifestation is that the whole creation is false. The asuras think that the mere interaction of matter is the source of the creation and that there is no controller or God"
- The material elements are accepted as the inferior energy of Krsna. By their interaction the cosmic manifestation takes place, rests on Krsna, and after dissolution again enters into the body of Krsna as His subtle energy
- The modern material scientist and materialist philosophers also think similarly. According to them, the body is a combination of physical elements, and at a certain stage the life symptoms develop by interaction of the physical and chemical elements
- The senses interact with the sense objects, like the ear for hearing, eyes for seeing, nose for smelling, tongue for tasting, hand for touching, and all of them are thus engaged in activities outside the self
- The total material energy is agitated by the glance of Maha-Visnu, and only then does the interaction of the three material qualities begin
- There are desire, hatred, happiness and distress, which are interactions, representations of the five great elements in the gross body
- There are nine different kinds of creations besides the one which naturally occurs due to the interactions of the modes. There are three kinds of annihilations due to eternal time, the material elements and the quality of one's work
- Thereafter the extremely powerful air, interacting with the sky, generated the form of sense perception, and the perception of form transformed into electricity, the light to see the world
- Thereafter, influenced by the interactions of eternal time, the supreme sum total of matter called the mahat-tattva became manifested, and in this mahat-tattva the unalloyed goodness, the SL, sowed the seeds of universal manifestation out of His own body
- They (the senses' interaction with the sense objects) are called the functions of the prana-vayu
- This cosmic creation results from interaction of the three modes of nature
- This manifested cosmos is a wonderful creation of the interaction of the three material modes, or the external energy of the Supreme Lord
- This process of knowledge is sometimes misunderstood by less intelligent men as being the interaction of the field of activity
- This process of knowledge is sometimes misunderstood by less intelligent men as being the interaction of the field of activity. But actually this is the real process of knowledge
- To Rukmini He (Balarama) stated further, "This body is part of the material manifestation, consisting of the material elements, living conditions and interactions of the modes of material nature"
- Vasudeva said, "Everything, in fact, is a manifestation of Your one energy. The three qualities of material nature - sattva, rajas and tamas - and the result of their interaction are linked up with You (Krsna and Balarama) by Your agency of yogamaya"
- Vasudeva said, "Since You (Krsna and Balarama) are the supreme cause of everything, the interactions of the material manifestation - birth, growth, existence, transformation, deterioration and annihilation - are all absent in You"
- When the interaction of the three modes of material nature begins, Brahma and the great sages, who are the authors of the spiritual path and the yoga system, come back under the influence of the time factor
- When the sun passes from the eastern to the western hemisphere, the results of the interactions due to the sunshine in the eastern hemisphere remain, but the sunshine itself is visible in the western hemisphere
- When the total material elements are manifested by the interaction of the three modes of material nature, the manifestation is called prakrti
- With the aid of materialistic science, modern civilization has created many machines and comforts, yet they are only varieties of the interactions of the three material qualities