Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Intensely"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Bilvamangala Thakura intensely desired to enter into the eternal pastimes of the Lord, and he lived at Vrndavana for seven hundred years in the vicinity of Brahma-kunda, a still-existing bathing tank in Vrndavana
- By regularly rendering devotional service, one gradually becomes attached to the Supreme Personality of Godhead. When that attachment is intensified, it becomes love of Godhead
- Caitanya continues, "Sri Gopala wanted to show how intensely Madhavendra Puri loved Krsna; therefore He asked him to go to Nilacala to fetch sandalwood and camphor"
- Cowherd men inquired, "My dear Nanda Maharaj, how is it that we are so intensely attached to Krsna, and Krsna is also so affectionately attached to us? Does it mean that He is the supersoul of everyone?"
- Please study my books intensely and do not fail to chant 16 rounds daily following the four regulative principles strictly. This will make everything perfect
- Pramattah means intensely. Intensely intoxicated. Pra means intensely, and mattah, mattah means intoxicated. So the disease, material disease, is intensely intoxicated in the matter of sense gratification. This is material disease
- There are many instances of devotional service rendered by previous acaryas who did not care about social behavior when intensely absorbed in love for Krsna. Unfortunately, as long as we are within this material world, we must observe social customs
- Thereafter, Svarupa Damodara Gosvami submitted this appeal at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu: "Jagadananda Pandita intensely desires to go to Vrndavana"
- We should also desire intensely to see and be with Krishna, but first thing is to become purified through devotional service. It is not possible otherwise. So, keep on helping me to spread this Krishna Consciousness movement
- When a devotee is always intensely affected by love for Krsna in a direct relationship with Him - or even a little apart from Him - his status is called existential ecstatic love