Intelligent Devotees of God
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Intelligent Devotees of God"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- After everything was thoroughly washed, a Vaisnava from Bengal, who was very intelligent and simple, came and poured water on the lotus feet of the Lord
- An intelligent devotee in the line of Lord Brahma and the great sage Narada -- or, in other words, in the Brahma-sampradaya -- does not consider this world false
- An intelligent devotee of the Lord, by studying the Bhagavad-gita, can know that behind the creation is the hand of the Supreme Lord, just as in the generating electrical powerhouse there is the resident engineer
- An intelligent devotee, instead of being entangled by the happiness of this material world in the form of a beautiful wife, material opulence and children, desires to be immediately transferred back home, back to Godhead
- He (an intelligent devotee) worships the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Visnu
- He did not want to ask the Supreme Lord for anything material. Material opulence means riches, a nice family, a good wife and many followers, but an intelligent devotee doesn't ask the Supreme Lord for anything material
- His (the intelligent devotee of God's) only prayer is: mama janmani janmanisvare bhavatad bhaktir ahaituki tvayi. He wants to be engaged perpetually in the loving service of the Lord
- In the body of a brahmana, Bharata Maharaja appeared deaf and dumb, yet he was the most intelligent man in the world
- Intelligent and sincere devotees
- It is very good news that your Temple has attracted so many sincere, intelligent and enthusiastic devotees. Please see them all trained nicely in devotional service and let them continue to follow the regulative principles and work on patiently