Pages in category "Intellect"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Even if we change our body, still we can find out our means of living by that inherent intellect. That is advertised as intuition. But this intuition is previous experience only
- Everyone is not of the same intellect. You may be more intelligent than me, another may be more intelligent than you, but that varieties of intelligence does not mean missing the real point
- In the Caitanya-caritamrta it is said that one should receive the teaching of Lord Caitanya with intellect and full senses so that one can logically understand the great mission
- In your own heart, through your intellect, you will always see Me, the supreme self-effulgent soul dwelling within the hearts of all living entities. Thus you will achieve the state of eternal life, free from all lamentation and fear
- It is beyond intellectual. The intellect also belong to the body. But understanding of the soul is beyond intellectual
- It is out of nescience only that the empiric philosophers try to approach the Supreme Truth on the strength of their own intellect
- The mind's position is accepting and rejecting. Intellect helps the mind what to reject and what to accept. And that intelligence is of the soul. That ground of intelligence is the soul
- Those who are on the mental platform, they're writing poetries and philosophical speculation to satisfy the mind. Similarly, there is intellectual platform. But soul is above intellect
- We have got from Bhagavad-gita that the gross understanding are the senses, though the still finer understanding is the mind, and then intellect, and then the soul
- We put this philosophy (Krsna consciousness) to your judgement, and you judge it scrutinizingly with your all intellects, and you'll find it sublime. And if you find it sublime, then why not put it to the world?
- When a devotee is put into distress, he accepts this as God's mercy and offers Him repeated obeisances with his body, mind and intellect. An intelligent person, therefore, should be always satisfied, depending on the mercy of the Lord
- When one's intelligence is properly utilized, both the intellect and the intelligent person enjoy one another with great satisfaction
- When we compare the laborer class of men with intellect, intellectual class of men, there is difference. But both of them are important factors to maintain this body. That is called varnasrama-dharma
- When we see the matter is energy of Krsna, that is not materialism. That is spiritualism. So it is our intellect how we can utilize everything with Krsna
- With the help of this knowledge and his intellect, he tried to control his lusty desires, but because of the force of Cupid within his heart, he failed to control his mind