Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Insulting Devotees of God
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Insulting Devotees of God"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- A devotee is generally very humble and meek, and he is reluctant to pick a quarrel with anyone. Nor does he envy anyone. However, a pure devotee immediately becomes fiery with anger when he sees that Lord Visnu or His devotee is insulted
- A pure devotee immediately becomes fiery with anger when he sees that Lord Visnu or His devotee is insulted
- Although King Rahugana had insulted him, he was a great paramahamsa. Being a Vaisnava, he was naturally very kindhearted, and he therefore told the King about the constitutional position of the soul
- The anger of Sati towards her father was not objectionable, for although he was her father, he was trying to insult the greatest Vaisnava (Lord Siva)
- The king knew well that the Supreme Personality of Godhead never tolerates any insult to His unalloyed devotees. Such tapasvis were trusted leaders even of the rogues and thieves, who would never disobey the orders of tapasvis
- The party of Duryodhana insulted Draupadi, a great devotee of Krsna, and she appealed to the Lord as well as to all the silent observers of this unwarranted insult