Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
installed | install | installation | installing | installations | installs
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Installed"
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total.
- A big stone was made into a throne, and the Deity was installed upon it. Another big stone was placed behind the Deity for support
- A temple was constructed within which Gaura-Nityananda Deities are existing. The temple was constructed by the late Prasannakumara Karapharma. A tablet was installed in his memory in the Bengali year 1323 (A.D. 1916), in the month of Vaisakha (April-May)
- After installing Sahadeva on the throne, He (Krsna) released all the kings and princes who had been imprisoned unnecessarily by Jarasandha
- After installing the Deity of Gopala, Srila Madhavendra Puri rendered Him service. That very Deity is still being worshiped at Govardhana Hill
- As far as possible, every householder, by the direction of the spiritual master, must install the Deity of Visnu, forms like Radha-Krsna, Laksmi-Narayana, Sita-Rama, Nrsimha, Varaha, Gaura-Nitai, Matsya, Kurma and salagrama-sila
- As soon as the people of the village had understood that the Deity was going to be installed, they had brought their entire stocks of rice, dhal & wheat flour. They brought such large quantities that the entire surface of the top of the hill was filled
- As usual, Krsna came out victorious, and He triumphantly brought the parijata tree chosen by His wife to this earth planet, to Dvaraka. After this, the tree was installed in the palace garden of Satyabhama
- Both of you are so fortunate to become the servitors of Sri Sri Jagannatha Deva, installed by your forefathers. The best thing will be to increase your affection for these Jagannatha Devas
- By the supreme will of Krsna, the mountain known as Lokaloka has been installed as the outer border of the three worlds - Bhurloka, Bhuvarloka and Svarloka - to control the rays of the sun throughout the universe
- During installation of the king, the same ceremony takes place. Before the prince or the emperor sits on the throne, the same ceremony, abhiseka ceremony, is performed
- During the festival at the installation ceremony, some people sang and some danced. All the milk, yogurt and clarified butter in the village were brought to the festival
- During the fratricidal war amongst the descendants of Yadu, he (Pradyumna) died at the hand of Bhoja, another king of the Vrsnis. After his death, he was installed in his original position
- Ganga-mata brought a Deity of the name Sri Rasika-raya from Krsna Misra of Jaipur and installed Him in the house of Sarvabhauma in Jagannatha Puri
- Gopala Bhatta Gosvami compiled a book called Sat-kriya-sara-dipika, edited the Hari-bhakti-vilasa, wrote a foreword to the Sat-sandarbha and a commentary on the Krsna-karnamrta, and installed the Radharamana Deity
- If the leading men of every city takes this example of installing Radha-Krishna deities in the home exactly as in our temple, then our preaching will be very successful
- Installed there (Vallabhapura) are the Deities of Radha-Govinda and Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- It is desired most earnestly that the proprietors and managers of big mills, factories, hospitals, universities, hotels, and various other institutions install a temple for worshiping any of these transcendental forms of Visnu
- Krsna as a boy continued, "Please construct a temple on top of that hill, and install Me in that temple. After this, wash Me with large quantities of cold water so that My body may be cleansed"
- Krsna continues, "My name is Gopala. I am the lifter of Govardhana Hill. I was installed by Vajra, and here I am the authority"
- Not only was King Uttanapada a rajarsi, but before installing his beloved son Dhruva on the throne of the empire of the world, he consulted his ministerial officers, considered the opinion of the public, and also personally examined Dhruva's character
- Now I am desiring more and more to have time for translating my books, not that I have to become involved in every question. For this reason I have installed the GBC
- O my friend, (tell me) whether Ugrasena, the King of the Satvatas, Vrsnis, Bhojas and Dasarhas, is now doing well. He went far away from his kingdom, leaving aside all hopes of his royal throne, but Lord Krsna again installed him
- On the contrary, he(Satrajit) installed the jewel for his own purposes of worship. And who would not worship that jewel? The Syamantaka jewel was so powerful that daily it produced a large quantity of gold
- On the way toward Jagannatha Puri, Caitanya Mahaprabhu performed many other pastimes. He visited various temples and heard the story about Madhavendra Puri and the installation of Gopala
- Satrajit, however, did not come to see Krsna; he was instead overwhelmed by the Syamantaka jewel. He installed the jewel in a temple to be worshiped by brahmanas he engaged for this purpose
- Sukadeva Gosvami continued speaking to Maharaja Pariksit: My dear King, Bharata Maharaja was a topmost devotee. Following the orders of his father, who had already decided to install him on the throne, he began to rule the earth accordingly
- The bedrooms were all bedecked with jewels, and the floors were mosaic pavements of marakata jewels. The Visnu Deity, worshiped by the descendants of Yadu, was installed in each house in the city
- The King stated that not only had he bestowed gifts upon the brahmanas, but he had performed other pious activities, such as digging wells, planting trees on the roadside and installing ponds along the highways
- The land became a person and collected all the drugs and herbs needed for installing the Deity (Mother Laksmi)
- The Lord (Ramacandra) built a floating bridge of stones on the Indian Ocean and reached Lanka, the kingdom of Ravana, who had kidnapped Sita. Later on Ravana was killed by Him, and Ravana's brother Vibhisana was installed on the throne of Lanka
- The planet awarded to Prince Dhruva Maharaja is a fixed Vaikuntha planet, installed in the material atmosphere by the will of the Supreme Lord, Vasudeva. This planet, although within the material world, will not be annihilated at the time of devastation
- The simple process of pleasing the Lord (for the householders especially) is to install the Deity of the Lord at home
- The wonderful festival and installation of Sri Gopalaji was arranged in one day. Certainly all this was accomplished by the potency of Gopala. No one but a devotee can understand this
- They then all discussed the story of Sri Madhavendra Puri's installation of the Gopala Deity, and they discussed how Gopala begged sandalwood from him
- Thus it is the duty of every householder to install Deities of the Lord at home and to begin the process of worshiping along with all of his family members
- We must carefully follow in the footsteps of Sri Madhavendra Puri and observe how he installed the Gopala Deity on top of Govardhana Hill, how he arranged and performed the Annakuta ceremony in only one day, and so forth
- When Deities are installed, They are washed with milk, yogurt and water, and this ceremony is called abhiseka
- When the Deity was being installed, nine hundred pots of water were brought from Govinda-kunda. There were musical sounds of bugles and drums and the singing of women
- When the Gopala Deity was installed at Kataka, the Queen of Purusottama-deva went to see Him and, with great devotion, presented various kinds of ornaments
- When the new city was fully constructed according to plan, Krsna transferred all the inhabitants of Mathura and installed Sri Balarama as the city father
- Whoever cares for the Krsna consciousness movement can install Deities at home and, under superior guidance, worship the Deity regularly, chanting the maha-mantra and discussing the Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam