Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
enthroned | enthrone | enthronement | enthroning
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Throne (16 P)
Pages in category "Enthrone"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- After a mysterious omen, the King (Maharaja Dusmanta) accepted them (Sakuntala and her son Bharata). After Maharaja Dusmanta's death, Bharata, the son of Sakuntala, was enthroned
- After Maharaja Dusmanta's death, Bharata, the son of Sakuntala, was enthroned. He performed many great sacrifices, in which he gave great riches in charity to the brahmanas
- At the time of the coronation of Prince Ramacandra, Kaikeyi requested her husband to enthrone her son Bharata and send Ramacandra to the forest
- If the heart is filled with straw, grains of sand, weeds or dust (in other words, anyabhilasa-purna), one cannot enthrone the Supreme Personality of Godhead there
- In Orissa, between the time of a king’s death and the enthronement of another king, a representative must sit on the throne. This representative is called Prahararaja
- Lord Rama was sent to the forest by His father just when He was going to be enthroned. After Lord Rama's departure, Maharaja Dasaratha, His father, died. In the forest His wife, Sitadevi, was kidnapped by Ravana, and there was a great war
- Lord Rsabhadeva instructed His one hundred sons, of whom the eldest, Bharata, was a very advanced devotee and a follower of Vaisnavas. In order to rule the whole world, the Lord enthroned His eldest son on the royal seat