Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Inside"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total.
- A yogi can place his mind and intelligence within the air circulating inside his body, and by practicing the art of breath control he can mix that air with the air that blows all over the universe outside his body
- After the inside of the temple was cleansed, the Lord again allotted areas for the devotees to cleanse
- Because the machine and industry, therefore, now they are producing from the university hippies. Unemployed. Thousands and thousands of young boys and girls. Girls are not meant for working outside. Girls are meant for working inside
- Brahmin means to be very clean, inside by chanting the Lord's glories and externally by regular bathing. Teach him these things by your personal example
- Carrying out Krsna's order, the boys immediately went to the wives of the brahmanas. They found the wives sitting inside the brahmanas' house. They were very beautifully decorated with ornaments
- Catching his hand, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu took Sanatana Gosvami inside and made him sit on an elevated place next to Him
- I have received the new BTG magazine. It is very nice issue. Having the Indian Rathayatra on the cover and the American one on the inside makes a good contrast
- If we are selling the books but we do not know what is inside the book, that will be a farce, especially if you are preaching and selling books to the students of Edinburgh
- In His impersonal feature (Brahman) the Supreme Lord is everywhere, inside and outside: as the Supersoul (Paramatma) He is inside everything, from the gigantic universal form down to the atoms and electrons
- Inside herself, Kunti felt like a she-deer in the midst of tigers, actually her position was like that. After the death of her husband, Pandu, she was supposed to take care of the pandavas, but the sons of Dhrtarastra were always planning to kill them
- Inside, we should be pure, purely thinking, no contamination. We should not think anyone as my enemy
- It is like the homogeneous effulgence around the sun. But inside the sun are the chariots, horses and other opulences of the sun-god
- Meanwhile, inside the palace, Rukmini was expecting Krsna to arrive, but when neither He nor the brahmana who took her message appeared, she was full of anxiety and began to think how unfortunate she was
- Mother Yasoda said, "This child is too restless and cannot be controlled! He is incessantly going about the neighborhood of Gokula (Vrndavana), and then He is coming back inside the house"
- My passport and two certificates which are lying with Cidananda. These are very important documents and bring them within your inside pocket carefully
- Nandana Acarya, the seventeenth branch of the Caitanya tree, is celebrated within the world because Lord Caitanya and Nityananda sometimes hid in his house
- No one can even imagine how eager the gopis were to see Krsna again. As soon as Krsna became visible to them, they took Him inside their hearts through their eyes and embraced Him to their full satisfaction
- One night while kirtana was going on inside Srivasa's house, a brahmana named Gopala Capala, the chief of the nonbelievers, who was talkative and very rough in his speech, placed all the paraphernalia for worshiping the goddess Durga outside his door
- One of the cowherd boys said, "That long highway appears to be its (the snakes's) tongue, and inside the mouth it is as dark as in a mountain cave"
- Sacimata said, "Why do You steal others’ things? Why do You beat the other children? And why do You go inside others' houses? What do You not have in Your own house?"
- Since Lord Krsna is the basis of the impersonal, formless Brahman, He is certainly far superior it. The mosquito net is inside the house, not the other way around; the ink-pot is on the table, not vice versa
- The area of the Gundica temple is estimated to be 288 cubits by 215 cubits (a cubit is about a foot and a half). The main temple inside is about 36 cubits by 30 cubits, and the kirtana hall is 32 cubits by 30 cubits
- The eyes are engaged in seeing worldly beauty, so one has to withdraw them from enjoying that beauty and concentrate on seeing beauty inside. That is called pratyahara
- The fruits were all red and yellow, with no seed inside and no skin outside, and eating one fruit would immediately fill a man's belly
- The Lord cleansed everything inside the temple very nicely, including the ceiling. He then took up the sitting place (simhasana), cleansed it and again put it in its original place
- The Lord then ordered everyone to cleanse the inside of the temple very perfectly by taking finer dust, straws and grains of sand and throwing them outside
- The palace in which Usa and Citralekha lived was so well fortified that it was impossible for any male to either enter or see inside
- The Supreme Whole is compared to the sun, which also exists in four features, namely the personality of the sun-god, the glare of his glowing sphere, the sun rays inside the sun planet, and the sun’s reflections in many other objects
- The title cover of Teachings of Lord Caitanya which you have sent to me is very nice. I hope that you have already taken care of the one typographical error on the inside flap, but otherwise, it is completely satisfactory
- There was so much incense and fragrant gum burning (inside the palace) that the scented fumes were coming out of the windows
- There were also many menservants, nicely dressed in cloaks and turbans and jeweled earrings. Beautiful as they were, the servants were all engaged in different household duties (inside the palace)
- This boy is fanning me. Why? There is little miserable condition here: we are feeling too hot. So again, if you go outside, you may feel too cold. So either inside or outside, you are in miserable condition. This is called adhyatmika
- To be outwardly clean, one should regularly bathe with soap and oil, and to be inwardly clean one should always be absorbed in thoughts of Krsna
- We can attract people by some gorgeous show, but inside there must be strict purity and seriousness, otherwise, we shall be attracted by the gorgeous show only
- When mother Yasoda saw this (inside of Krsna's mouth), her heart began to throb, and she murmured within herself, "How wonderful this is!" She could not express anything, but simply closed her eyes. She was absorbed in wonderful thoughts
- When Saubhari Muni became quite a young and beautiful person, the messenger of the palace took him inside the residential quarters of the princesses, which were extremely opulent
- When the Durga-mandapa and courtyard became filled with crowds of men, Ramacandra Khan, who was inside the house, sent his servant to Lord Nityananda
- Why there is discharge of semina? So people do not know that I am leaving this gross body, but I am entering into subtle body. Subtle body is there, not question of inside