Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Exhaustion (54 P)
Pages in category "Inexhaustible"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- Akrura offered his prayers as follows, "My dear Lord, I offer my respectful obeisances unto You because You are the supreme cause of all causes and the original inexhaustible personality, Narayana"
- Ambarisa gave up all attachment to household affairs, wives, children, friends and relatives, to the best of powerful elephants, to beautiful chariots, carts, horses and inexhaustible jewels, and to ornaments, garments and an inexhaustible treasury
- Beyond the river Viraja is the spiritual nature, which is indestructible, eternal, inexhaustible and unlimited. It is the supreme abode, consisting of three fourths of the Lord's opulences. It is known as paravyoma, the spiritual sky
- BG says, "O son of Prtha, those who are not deluded, the great souls, are under the protection of the divine nature. They are fully engaged in devotional service because they know Me as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, original and inexhaustible"
- Bhagavad-Gita says, "O son of Prtha, those who are not deluded, the great souls, are under the protection of the divine nature. They are fully engaged in devotional service because they know Me as the S P of Godhead, original and inexhaustible"
- O brahmanas, the incarnations of the Lord are innumerable, like rivulets flowing from inexhaustible sources of water
- Of letters I (Krsna) am the letter A, and among compound words I am the dual compound. I am also inexhaustible time, and of creators I am Brahma
- One who is able to distinguish between matter and spirit, who is never disturbed by material transformations, and who meditates on the unlimited, inexhaustible, auspicious Brahman effulgence is a first-class, learned brahmacari and is named Caitanya
- The significance of spirituality is that everything is eternal and inexhaustible. Everything taken from everything remains everything, or, as has been stated, in the spiritual world one minus one equals one, and one plus one equals one
- The supplies of Advaita Acarya were inexhaustible and indestructible. As many goods and commodities as He used, just as many again appeared
- Thus annihilating the gross body of five elements into the three qualitative modes of material nature, he merged them in one nescience and then absorbed that nescience in the self, Brahman, which is inexhaustible in all circumstances