Indians Must Preach Krsna Consciousness All Over the World
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Indians Must Preach Krsna Consciousness All Over the World"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- All Indians are interested in spreading this movement. Krsna is accepted as the Supreme Lord by all Indians. His birthday ceremony, Janmastami, is observed by all Indians
- All Indians should help the Krsna consciousness movement in its progress, to the best of their ability. Then they will be considered real followers of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- As you have asked for my suggestion, I would request you to formulate a scheme so that our Indian brothers interested in Krsna consciousness may join this movement and send many preachers all over the world
- Caitanya left His legacy to the Indians, any Indian, to take up this cause and preach this cult of sankirtana movement all over the world
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu advises everyone, especially every Indian, to become a guru under His order
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu said one thing, that "Any Indian, any man who has taken birth on the soil of Bharatavarsa, India, he has got a special duty. And that duty is to spread Krsna consciousness"
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu says, "Anyone who has taken birth in Bharata-varsa, India, as human being, not cats and dogs," janma sarthaka kari, "first of all make your life successful," then paropakara, "then distribute the knowledge"
- I am confident of this great Krsna Consciousness Movement for worldwide peace and prosperity. I am therefore coming to India as of the 29th August, 1970, to meet all respectable Indians to help me in this great Movement
- I am glad that you like the Glasgow temple and that you are going there to preach. We want that the Indian people participate in this movement of Lord Caitanya
- I shall specially request the Indians, especially His Excellency, kindly cooperate with this movement, and try to make successful your life and others' life. That is the mission of Krsna, advent of Krsna
- I think every Indian is responsible for spreading this movement all over the world. That is the order of Lord Caitanya in pursuance of the dictum of Lord Krishna
- I very much enjoyed my stay in Toronto and I hope that everyone there, all the devotees, especially amongst the Indian community, will co-operate to spread our movement
- If all Indians had taken to this path (of spreading Krsna consciousness movement), as advised by Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, India would have given a unique gift to the world, and thus India would have been glorified
- If the Indians do not meet this responsibility and instead get enticed and bedazzled by the illusory energy as it is manifest in the West in such variegated forms, then they will become known as misers and end their lives in disgrace
- It is now the duty of the leading men of India to consider the importance of this movement and train many Indians to go outside of India to preach this cult
- Lord Caitanya advised that any human being who has taken birth in India, Bharata-varsa, it is his duty to assimilate the Vedic literature and do welfare activities all over the world. That is the duty of every Indian
- Lord Caitanya desired that all who are born in India seriously understand such krsna-kathas and then after full realization preach the transcendental message to everyone in all parts of the world
- Lord Caitanya has said those born in India have the special responsibility to spread Krsna Consciousness all over the world
- One should broadcast the cult of devotional service. He specifically instructed His devotees to enjoin all Indians to broadcast this message throughout the world because at that time the Lord could not personally travel to other parts of the world
- Our appeal to the Indian people, that "You should take seriously about this movement and try to cooperate with us." That will be glorification for Indian culture
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu requests every Indian to become a preacher of His cult to save the world from disastrous confusion
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mission is being spread all over the world, but our Indian brothers are not joining it, although it is the order of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Bharata-bhumite manusya janma haila yara
- The Indians who are outside India, they have got a special duty
- The practical effect of our spreading the Krsna consciousness movement all over the world is that now the most degraded debauchees are becoming the most elevated saints. This is only one Indian's humble service to the world
- This is the duty of all responsible Indians, how to make his life perfect, utilizing Vedic knowledge, and then distribute it throughout the whole world
- This is the duty of every Indian, that you should learn Bhagavad-gita perfectly well and preach it
- Those Indians who are here, it is all right you are earning for some economic development, but at the same time, you try to make your life perfect by Krsna consciousness and spread it to the foreigners as far as possible. That's your duty